Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 139

Author Topic: The Westlands RTD: Turn 42: Final "Turn". Game ended.  (Read 153620 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

DOSTRICHT?!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

@Dwarmin: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- x2
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

Don't worry, I won't let him kill you.

You'll just be smacked, kicked, thrown, and dropped from the sky until you're at 0 HP.

Of course, that's only the worst case scenario. You'll likely get an easier punishment.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No, worst case scenario also involves propelled firerocks from an angry mob.

Though I'm suspicious on why I think this is becoming a FATAL-like?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Though I'm suspicious on why I think this is becoming a FATAL-like?
You're playing too much FATAL?
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nope, I haven't played it. I'm also guessing referencing it will also make me autofail some rolls.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Maybe you'll get lucky and her husband will turn out to be one of the already-dead characters. :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hehe, no law against screwing a widow :3

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

Don't worry, I won't let him kill you.

You'll just be smacked, kicked, thrown, and dropped from the sky until you're at 0 HP.

Of course, that's only the worst case scenario. You'll likely get an easier punishment.

If Arzhog hears about this he's going to suggest they do it southland style.

If I'm allowed to suggest lore that is.... *Hopeful face*
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

...how would one go about contacting extremely evil beings?
Cutting out the part of your brain that keeps you sane.
Already tried that with my soul, didn't work. :P

...more seriously, you're going to have to find out yourself. If it were easy then quite a few people would be doing it right now and the world would be on fire.
This is a very good point and I want to sig it. I wasn't thinking of literally doing that, just wondering about other deals such being might be willing to make... but then there's people like Darvi and maybe TolyK who would be instantly down for it.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Go ahead. Just as long as it doesn't break anything in already existing lore.

Because if it does the Hand of God is going to poke you.

Did I mention that the Hand of God is quite large? A finger is as large as Toi.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Why are we dying for him D:

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Them, not him. There are multiple gods in this world; few of them were killed out.

And you should check the Back story again if you want to know. It's in the first line.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

Go ahead. Just as long as it doesn't break anything in already existing lore.

Because if it does the Hand of God is going to poke you.

Did I mention that the Hand of God is quite large? A finger is as large as Toi.

Cool,

If Arzhog* is present when the promiscuity of Taric and his lover is revealed he will suggest that they handle things the way a woman's lovers are handled in the south.

In the south a woman can have as many lovers as she can simultaneously defeat in a duel with long knives, the record so far was fisherwoman who allegedly fought 18 men to exhaustion.

(Yes, I'm want to get Taric in a knife fight with his lover and her husband.)

*Arzhog has no problem with multiple married/unmarried/betrothed match-ups.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lulz, that should be fun. I'll be sure to roll a lot of rolls when you say that so we can see how much chaos happens.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Keep drinking.
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 139