Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 139

Author Topic: The Westlands RTD: Turn 42: Final "Turn". Game ended.  (Read 153625 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

... there was a well? I forgot :V

Politely ask somebody to pour water over my until I de-mutate.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile

hmm....
After that encounter, Nowan decided to go to the city, partially by air.
Action: Go towards the city, ready to fly off if I meet anyone.
("Oh balls, No One got screwed!" :P)
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

Continue trying to hide in the rocks, then fall asleep.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

... there was a well? I forgot :V
Yes.

Where else do you think Toi gets their water from?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

A river? A lake?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A river? A lake?
1: The Westlands are quite arid (I really should start making water rarer).
2: Chaos irradiates surface water faster than subterranean water.
3: Izzci grow around rivers and lakes. Making them dangerous to approach.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Asilidae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

("Oh balls, No One got screwed!" :P)
What about Tarcius?
I guess...
Go pour water on the frogman.

>No more giant penises. We had a sort of Arms Race once when one guy ordered himself a 14inch synth-flesh abomination and the guy after him had to order one that was 15 inches. It kept escalating till someone got their entire lower body replaced with a slithering, naga tail package that they actually got around on.

I had to vent the entire living quarters.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lie there. Get to know the woman beside me.

Because I have no idea on what do do right now...
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 03:18:42 pm by Taricus »
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Lie there.

Pillow talk. Recruiting her as a mook. Increasing your harem. Finding and bragging to the rest of us. Getting her a gift. Trying your luck on the PCs. Trying to replicate the feat, likely getting you thrown in jail and forcing you to escape. Seeing Dostricht or that guy and his brother about our reward and possible future tasks.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Editing...

I don't know whether I should thank you or hate you...

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Shouldn't it be kind of close to turn time?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes.

However, I am busy killing Cowardly Trollface Averni in Roma Surrectum 2.

But I do have... half the actions complete already. I'll finish it when I'm done rampaging those asshole Averni who attacked me thinking I was weak (Hint, Romans ARE NEVER WEAK [though my northern border did have almost no troops...]) not knowing that I am more than capable of stomp-stomping them.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I suppose I should get this going again. Sorry all, I was busy being Draignean's gun-image-maker slave.

Ashton considered the dragon for a few moments. "Can you follow me?" he asked, patting his leg with his free hand to indicate it should come to him. If it understood, he would lead it back to the cave, show it the gauntlets and Kirion's body - specifically the fact that the hands were made for these gauntlets - and indicate this man had killed its relative... then let it eat the corpse.
[Understand: 1]: It doesn't understand that you want it to follow you. [Luck: 6] It still follows you, though. That's one friendly dragon. It's amazing it survived this long.

You lead it back to the cave, and show it the gauntlets and Kirion. [Understand: 1] Obviously you are not the best at communicating to that dragon. He [Fear: 5][Anger: 5] backs up into a corner and hisses threateningly. He seems both extremely scared and extremely angry at you. You'll have to do some smooth talking if you want to make it your friend.

Also, say hi to the chaos again.

+1 Chaos.
Location change: Deep Whispers: Dragon Cave.

See what the blacksmith would pay for various items in my inventory. Mostly the spear, shield, and shortsword, but also the wine if he's into that.

Levelup: 2 points in Intelligence
You attempt to sell those items. Do remember, however, you are very likely selling for less than those items are worth. He does have to keep in business, you know.

Spear: 5 gold pieces. [Intelligence: 6+2] You can tell it's worth 8 gold.
Shield: 1 gold piece. [Intelligence: 1+2] You have a feeling that you're selling it for some amount less than it's worth.
Shortsword: 3 gold pieces. [Intelligence: 4+2] You can tell you're selling for about one gold piece more than it's worth. You sly negotiator you.
Wine bottle: He won't pay for it. [Intelligence: 4+2] You can tell besides your horrible bartering with this one item, the blacksmith doesn't really want it anyway since it's worth around a few gold coins anyway.

-1 Chaos.
+7 Conversation.
Now Beginner in Conversation.

Action: Chain vomit till plot happens
You vomit, loosing 4 turns on your drunkenness. You don't feel good enough to vomit again; you need more substance.

If you want more plot, you really should, you know, look for the main quest continuer. Or Dostricht. Come on, put some effort into it, it's not that hard at all. I'm not going to babysit you that far.

Status change:Moderately Drunk>Somewhat Drunk: 2/5 drunkenness, -1 to talking to non-drunks, -1 to mentally intensive actions, -1 to running away, 1/12 chance to fall unconscious per turn, -1 to-hit. Determination rolls have +2, attacks do +2 damage. 3 turns to loose a point in this. Can attempt to throw up to speed up drunkenness loss.

Politely ask somebody to pour water over my until I de-mutate.
Yeah, I guess wine would work too. However, you have to actually drink the wine, since washing only washes off the surface of the chaos, not all that chaos inside yourself. Though I'll be nice and consider that to be what you wanted to do.
Replace wine with water.

You drink some water. Removing 4 chaos and your Uncontrolled Mind Reader mutation.

-4 Chaos.
-1 Chaos.

-Mutation: Uncontrolled Mind Reader.
+Status: Slightly Watered: Can drink 2 more times without penalty. 3 turns to loose one point in this.

After that encounter, Nowan decided to go to the city, partially by air.
Action: Go towards the city, ready to fly off if I meet anyone.
[Navigation: 1+1]: Somehow, despite being in the air, somehow you find yourself back at Deep Whispers.

You seriously, seriously need to learn how to navigate. You could end up in China if you were trying for Mexico.

Also, you lost enough chaos to loose your motion-sensing eyes.

Location change: Chaos Hollows entrance.
-1 Chaos.
Lost Mutation: Motion-sensing eyesight.

Continue trying to hide in the rocks, then fall asleep.
[Hide: 4] In the nick of time, you hide, then fall asleep. Avoiding a very, very painful death. You're still surrounded by Accurarwa, though.

Of course, since regenerating all your health in one turn is silly, I'll just have regeneration on a per-turn basis.

You regenerate 3 HP. You may choose to wake up at any time. Also, you are now less full of water.

+3 HP.
+Status: Sleeping.
-1 Chaos.

Go pour water on the frogman.
You pour water over the frogman.

He is now wet.

Yippee.

Lie there. Get to know the woman beside me.
She blushes, then tells you that she should've been somewhere by now with [Coin flip for Husband: Yes] her husband.

...Oops, that could be bad.

She then has a face of "oh shit" and leaves before you can ask her anything.

This will totally not affect your future in any way, right?

This will totally affect your future. You have a severe sense of dread.

Caution: Joseph has 7 HP left.
DANGER: Nowan has 0HP left!
WARNING: Arzhog has 3HP left!

Spoiler: IronyOwl (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: TolyK (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Serious Concentrate (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Draignean (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Darvi (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dwarmin (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Asilidae (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Taricus (click to show/hide)

Allies or Friendlies:

Deep Whispers:

Enemies:

Deep Whispers: Dragon Cave:

Random Accurarwa Camp:
Spoiler: Accurarwa Recruit 1 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Accurarwa Recruit 2 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Accurarwa Recruit 3 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Accurarwa Sergeant (click to show/hide)

Look around for quests. Continue the main quest. Greet the starting group. Round up the starting group. Do naughty things around town. Dude, come on, be creative, you're not stuck in a dungeon or something like that.

Anyway, I noticed quite a few horrid mistakes in everyone's statuses. I'm not taking the blame, you guys are. It's your responsibility to tell me if I screwed up. Please, check your status every time it changes even a little (AKA you get Bolded Text).

And finally, a question: Are you okay with me reworking the system if I feel like it? Just a question. Be honest, I won't blame you if you aren't fine (happened in my last RTD).

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not going to worry about that at all :P

BACK TO THE BAR!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Again, vote for redo, might as well post up my action as well. ^^

Ashton put the gauntlets on the corpse, then stabbed it again to try and indicate 'this is the guy who killed the other dragon, I killed him so we should be friends.' After doing that, he walked away from the dragon as non-threateningly as he could to try and calm it down... but he kept his eyes on it just in case.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 139