Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 139

Author Topic: The Westlands RTD: Turn 42: Final "Turn". Game ended.  (Read 153609 times)

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
Re: The Westlands RTD: Turn 28: Poor Kirion. Oh Balls, Nowan is Screwed.
« Reply #1380 on: May 26, 2011, 11:53:27 am »

huh. I think flying away would be better then...
hmm, if I make a giant tower around me (i.e. hollow vertical tube) will I be able to fly out?  :P mostly jk
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: May 26, 2011, 12:30:12 pm »

huh. I think flying away would be better then...
hmm, if I make a giant tower around me (i.e. hollow vertical tube) will I be able to fly out?  :P mostly jk
If you don't roll horribly on luck and kill yourself in the process. It'll still be very, very hard to create even if you succeed with luck rolls.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: May 26, 2011, 12:43:37 pm »

alrighty then
FLY THE HELL AWAY!
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

Asilidae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: May 27, 2011, 12:37:00 am »

Ah... well now I feel foolish...
Search for town leader and question him about the adventuring freaks, making an attempt to seem as good natured and honestly curious as possible.

>No more giant penises. We had a sort of Arms Race once when one guy ordered himself a 14inch synth-flesh abomination and the guy after him had to order one that was 15 inches. It kept escalating till someone got their entire lower body replaced with a slithering, naga tail package that they actually got around on.

I had to vent the entire living quarters.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: May 27, 2011, 12:38:31 am »

Take pants off head and finally find some clear water dammit!

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: May 27, 2011, 12:08:12 pm »

also, substituting words for my psuedonym:
Turn 28: Poor Kirion. Oh Balls, No one is Screwed.
sounds like something an Evil GM would say  :P
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: May 27, 2011, 12:10:44 pm »

also, substituting words for my psuedonym:
Turn 28: Poor Kirion. Oh Balls, No one is Screwed.
sounds like something an Evil GM would say  :P
*takes notes*

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm in a strange state of extended depression. Or something. For some reason I was unlucky enough to have a wave of things that upset me happen. Fortunately I finished the action part of the turn before I got depressed. Wheee. Enjoy the turn and Taricus' signature move.

Party time!
[5]: You shout "PARTY TIME" while drunk. Fortunately almost everyone else seems to be drunk, so the bartender says "Help yourselves". In response, the entire bar lights up in cheers.

[Drinking: 1, not drinking][Sex Avoidance: 1, uhhhhh... oh god]

In a drunken stupor, you find [1: Another player, 2-4 NPC: 2, NPC] another girl off the street. She is [Drunkenness: 1 Obviously][Resist?: 3] obviously not drunk in the least and makes a light protest, but [Common sense: 2, Lulz] you obviously don't care, and after a little convincing, drag her in.

... ((For the purposes of my and the other players' sanity, let's just make about a 5 turn thing one turn.))

When you wake up, you find the girl [Enjoyment Player:5, Wtf][Enjoyment NPC: 4, WTF!] smiling, despite being... made, against her will. You feel... good.

This is the best day of your life. Not only have you lost your virginity, but you lost it in the best way EVER. Hopefully she hasn't become pregnant, though, otherwise you are screwed.

...I can't believe you got those rolls. I seriously cannot believe you got those rolls. That was just so, so wrong...

Status change: Moderately drunk>Somewhat Drunk: 2/5 drunkenness, -1 to talking to non-drunks, -1 to mentally intensive actions, -1 to running away, 1/12 chance to fall unconscious per turn, -1 to-hit. Determination rolls have +2, attacks do +2 damage. 5 turns to loose a point in this. Can attempt to throw up to speed up drunkenness loss.
+8 Conversation skill.
Now Adept in Conversation.

Ashton stabbed Kirion a few more times to make sure he was going to stay down. "Bastard's lucky in all the worst ways," he said to himself. Satisfied he was dead and going to stay dead this time, he took a deep breath. He was still feeling slightly drunk with relief that his quest for vengeance was now over and done with, but what now? He decided to follow after the two men who had been with Kirion. They might be up to no good to if they were with him. Before he could leave, though, the stench of the slaughtered dragon and various other corpses caught him to him, and he took a moment to try not to vomit.
After mutilating your poor brother, you [Vomit Resit: 6] smell the lovely stench of the dead dragon and smile. Oookaay, you leave the cave and try to follow those two men, but you cannot find them, only some very faint tracks. [Navigation: 1-2, oh smack.] You navigate right next to a young--but still deadly--dragon. He's the size of a horse, and dark, dark blue.

[Spotting: 3][Aggressiveness: 1]

He barely notices you, but he does see you. Before you know it, he's right next to you... eying you curiously?

Huh, he seems rather... friendly! Just don't show your dragon scale gauntlets, though.

Location change: Somewhere in the wilderness.

I tell the Alchemist my financial situation is....somewhat strained, and ask if I can earn money from him by fetching reagents he might need for his work.
[Talking: 3-2-2-1]: "You are a fine lass, I admit, but I just can't bring myself to give you a job to retrieve precious reagents. Now, I'm sorry, but I must ask you to leave unless you are willing to buy things."

Darn.

+1 Conversation.
-1 Chaos.

Attempt to convince blacksmith again. Temporarily set down wine bottle if necessary to move.

If I succeed, smelt down bad copper longsword and forge it into a curved shortsword.

If I fail, dispose of that unsightly lump of dirt.

[5-1]: The man finally gives, sighs, and lets you use it.

You struggle to find a place to craft, but eventually find a comfortable position. [Crafting: 6] You expertly craft the crappy copper into a shortsword. [Dangerous crafting luck: 5] You avoid smashing or burning your hands.

Bad Copper Longsword>Copper Shortsword.
+3 Crafting skill.
Now Novice in Crafting.
Level Up! Pick 2 attribute points.
-1 Chaos.

Ah... well now I feel foolish...
Search for town leader and question him about the adventuring freaks, making an attempt to seem as good natured and honestly curious as possible.
You search for the mayor, [6][Luck: 4] finding him near the entrance of the Town Hall. You then question him about the adventurers.

He tells you all he knows: Nothing. He has never meet the group. You're talking to the wrong person.

Take pants off head and finally find some clear water dammit!
You take your pants off and [5] find the well in Toi.

Seriously, dude, all you had to do was go to the well. ::)

-1 Chaos.
Location Change: Toi Town Square.

Sleep. Right there. In the rocky outcropping.
[Hide: 2]: You attempt to find a place to hide, but... there's very little good cover, so you hold off sleeping.

-1 Chaos.
+2 Chaos.

FLY THE HELL AWAY!
You attempt to fly away. They all throw their javelins at you.

-1 Chaos.

Accurarwa Recruit 1: [3-1] VS [6+1]: The first misses by a large margin.
Accurarwa Recruit 2: [4-1] VS [6+1]: The second one misses, but he gets a little closer.
Accurarwa Recruit 3: [4-1] VS [6+1]: And the last one misses! You get away!

The Sergeant rushes a short distance before stopping and barking angrily. Arzhog has one turn to hide or run...

Caution: Joseph has 7 HP left.
WARNING: Kirion has 0HP left!
WARNING: Nowan has 0HP left!
WARNING: Arzhog has 0HP left!

Spoiler: IronyOwl (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: TolyK (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Serious Concentrate (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Draignean (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Darvi (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dwarmin (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Asilidae (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Taricus (click to show/hide)

Allies or Friendlies:

Somewhere in the wilderness:

Deep Whispers:

Enemies:

Random Accurarwa Camp:
Spoiler: Accurarwa Recruit 1 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Accurarwa Recruit 2 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Accurarwa Recruit 3 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Accurarwa Sergeant (click to show/hide)

Alright, done. I hope I got everything right.

Anyway, Serious, the dragon will follow you around a little until you tame him if you want to. If you want him to stand still, you'll have to roll for him to understand. If he waits, you'll have a few turns. Remember that he's a carnivore.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 02:47:16 pm by Tarran »
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Ashton considered the dragon for a few moments. "Can you follow me?" he asked, patting his leg with his free hand to indicate it should come to him. If it understood, he would lead it back to the cave, show it the gauntlets and Kirion's body - specifically the fact that the hands were made for these gauntlets - and indicate this man had killed its relative... then let it eat the corpse.

Might as well feed it and tame it, then class-up into a Dragoon later. :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

So. Taricus found himself someone who's into bondage. :P

See what the blacksmith would pay for various items in my inventory. Mostly the spear, shield, and shortsword, but also the wine if he's into that.

Levelup: 2 points in Intelligence

For some reason I feel compelled to have 31 Int instead of 30.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

Way to boring turn, Tarran-I get the fail without the flavor. Along with Irony Owls game dying, you've spread your depression to me.

Hmm. Now what to do...just as in IRL, drunkeness prevents me doing most anything. Wheee. How long will it last anyway? Or how many turns do I have to chain vomit actions for it to go away.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Way to boring turn, Tarran-I get the fail without the flavor. Along with Irony Owls game dying, you've spread your depression to me.
Yay.

I would've done more, but it'd be against the man's attitude. Him asking you to go away is the nastiest he should be. He's an old man. You know, the peaceful, rarely angered ones?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

I was hoping he was a shoggoth. Darn.

Action: Chain vomit till plot happens
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd like to say that I'm at a complete loss now...
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile

FLY THE HELL AWAY!
You attempt to fly away. They all throw their javelins at you.

-1 Chaos.

Accurarwa Recruit 1: [3-1] VS [6+1]: The first misses by a large margin.
Accurarwa Recruit 2: [4-1] VS [6+1]: The second one misses, but he gets a little closer.
Accurarwa Recruit 3: [4-1] VS [6+1]: And the last one misses! You get away!

Spoiler: TolyK (click to show/hide)
woah.... that's... awesome! 6+1??!!
my move is in a bit.
PPE: taricus's turn... O.O
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 139