Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 139

Author Topic: The Westlands RTD: Turn 42: Final "Turn". Game ended.  (Read 153657 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: The Westlands RTD: Turn 28: Poor Kirion. Oh Balls, Nowan is Screwed.
« Reply #1365 on: May 25, 2011, 06:18:56 pm »

It's evolved sentience and decided to leave you.
I would be so proud of it. :'D

Attempt to convince blacksmith again. Temporarily set down wine bottle if necessary to move.

If I succeed, smelt down bad copper longsword and forge it into a curved shortsword.

If I fail, dispose of that unsightly lump of dirt.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: May 25, 2011, 10:43:01 pm »

"Hey, I've always wanted to see ya guys in real life.  :) Your customs are interes...
*angry stare*
"... guys?"
*snarl*
"... oh balls."
Make a wall between me and the camp, enough to protect me for a bit at least.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Asilidae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: May 26, 2011, 10:04:39 am »

Solemnly bury Kirion’s corpse away from town, hopefully in the Toi cemetery. Perform funeral rites.
I really don't want to start party drama but... Kirion was just murdered in the middle of town by a strange man...
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 12:37:15 am by Asilidae »

>No more giant penises. We had a sort of Arms Race once when one guy ordered himself a 14inch synth-flesh abomination and the guy after him had to order one that was 15 inches. It kept escalating till someone got their entire lower body replaced with a slithering, naga tail package that they actually got around on.

I had to vent the entire living quarters.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: May 26, 2011, 10:05:56 am »

... anyone want to come and help?  ;D
please? :(
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: May 26, 2011, 10:35:45 am »

Drink a Potion of Liquidation and flow into their stomachs.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: May 26, 2011, 10:37:38 am »

I would save you Tolyk, but technically, my character also has no way of even knowing your in trouble. Also, I have no idea where you are. Also, I would never get there in time. Also, I would probably die too if I tried to fight a whole camp by myself.

My suggestion, like Hmh is to drink your potion of liquidation-it won't do you any good in the grave.

They won't be able to hurt you while your in Water Elemental form...I think. Then either run (flow?) away, if your water form is super fast, or try to attack them and scatter them, if your water form is super slow.

I would advise against the stomach attack...you don't want the potion to wear off in there. O_O
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: May 26, 2011, 10:41:20 am »

Drink a Potion of Liquidation and flow into their stomachs.
Must resist saying "You should be inside me!"

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: May 26, 2011, 10:46:11 am »

I had an amazing idea! Sort of.

Tolyk drinks his potion of liquidation, and seeps his liquid form into the ground. The Accurawa think he's melted himself, and go back to whatever they were doing. Before the potion wears off, he returns to the surface and sneaks off.

Don't say I didn't give you ideas.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: May 26, 2011, 10:54:45 am »

Solemnly bury Kirion’s corpse away from town, hopefully in the Toi cemetery. Perform funeral rites.
I really don't want to start party drama but... Kirion was just murdered in the middle of town by a strange man...

According to Tarran he never made it out of the dragon cave. ^^; Only Nowan and Arzhog saw Ashton kill him.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: May 26, 2011, 11:16:44 am »

Here's the total list of things TolyK can do, in an estimated order of which is most likely to let him live:

Potion of Liquidation, hide in the ground, move away from where you changed. (Assuming they don't spread out and search for you.)
Fly away. (You've got wings; use them!)
Surrender.
Run away.
Put down a Physical Barrier, run away afterwards.
Potion of Liquidation, hide in the ground. (A pretty low chance, since they'd see you turning into a liquid and stand next to where you changed.)
Throw a potion of Minor Impact, run away next turn.
Try to hide in a nearby rock outcropping or in a ditch.

You can thank me later for providing this list.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 11:18:55 am by Tarran »
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: May 26, 2011, 11:23:45 am »

Also, I had Ashton follow Nowan and Arzhog specifically to keep an eye on them; if I make my luck roll and you survive another round I can help you out, Tolyk. ^^ I've got that critical heal potion, after all.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: May 26, 2011, 11:28:29 am »

annotated:
Here's the total list of things TolyK can do, in an estimated order of which is most likely to let him live:

Potion of Liquidation, hide in the ground, move away from where you changed. (Assuming they don't spread out and search for you.) Gud idea
Fly away. (You've got wings; use them!) duh, I shud've thought of dat before
Surrender. erm....
Run away. erm...
Put down a Physical Barrier, run away afterwards. my first idea
Potion of Liquidation, hide in the ground. (A pretty low chance, since they'd see you turning into a liquid and stand next to where you changed.) ermm...
Throw a potion of Minor Impact, run away next turn. uh... ones incoming!
Try to hide in a nearby rock outcropping or in a ditch. erm...

You can thank me later for providing this list.
thanks.
I'll lay down a barrier, then fly away. Or both at the same time.
Waddaya think?

Also, I had Ashton follow Nowan and Arzhog specifically to keep an eye on them; if I make my luck roll and you survive another round I can help you out, Tolyk. ^^ I've got that critical heal potion, after all.
thanks!
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: May 26, 2011, 11:30:10 am »

Well, it's my fault you're at 0 HP, so... ^^; (Draignean's character sleeping will heal him, right?)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: May 26, 2011, 11:37:00 am »

Potion of Liquidation, hide in the ground. (A pretty low chance, since they'd see you turning into a liquid and stand next to where you changed.)

I was hoping they were stupid.

Dumb man mage turn into water rather than fight! He died, now coward! Turn us backs now, nothing to see!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: May 26, 2011, 11:39:05 am »

I'll lay down a barrier, then fly away. Or both at the same time.
Waddaya think?
Noooot a good idea. They have javelins, the barrier will be useless for protecting you unless you make it really, really tall but also narrow. And if you fly away anyway, there's no need to put down a barrier.

Let me explain it closer:
Barrier: Protects you for maybe one turn, you get one free running away roll. They break the shield next turn, if you haven't got away, you'll have one last shot. If you fail, there's a near 100% chance they'll mince you in one turn.
Flying away: They will notice you flying away. They will throw javelins at you. Do remember they have a -1 penalty, so the chance of you getting hit is low. However, if you do get hit, it's an instant game over. The advantage here is that they cannot melee you.
Combined: You have protection for one turn while you're on the ground. However, the instant you get into the air, they'll start throwing javelins at you. Making the barrier useless.

I was hoping they were stupid.

Dumb man mage turn into water rather than fight! He died, now coward! Turn us backs now, nothing to see!
They are kinda thick, but not that thick. Plus, even if they were, they'd sit in confusion for a few turns instead of just turning away.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 139