Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 139

Author Topic: The Westlands RTD: Turn 42: Final "Turn". Game ended.  (Read 153702 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: The Westlands RTD: Turn 28: Poor Kirion. Oh Balls, Nowan is Screwed.
« Reply #1350 on: May 25, 2011, 05:16:40 pm »

Right.

Move underground and start befriending animals. Alternatively, find a gas mask and equip it.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 12:38:43 am by Darvi »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: May 25, 2011, 05:17:26 pm »

Party time!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: May 25, 2011, 05:21:04 pm »

Need correct HP total for Ashton here, and non-equipped gauntlets. :3

Ashton stabbed Kirion a few more times to make sure he was going to stay down. "Bastard's lucky in all the worst ways," he said to himself. Satisfied he was dead and going to stay dead this time, he took a deep breath. He was still feeling slightly drunk with relief that his quest for vengeance was now over and done with, but what now? He decided to follow after the two men who had been with Kirion. They might be up to no good to if they were with him. Before he could leave, though, the stench of the slaughtered dragon and various other corpses caught him to him, and he took a moment to try not to vomit.

Also, swap my currently equipped armor for my enchanted armor. The normal stuff will be used to repair the magical set when it starts getting low on points. ^^ And hoping to blow the constitution-type roll there at the end so as to lose some of this drunkenness.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 05:54:43 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: May 25, 2011, 05:27:02 pm »

Move underground and start befriending animals. Alternatively, find a gas mask and equip it.

I hope you like chaos.

Need correct HP total for Ashton here, and non-equipped gauntlets. :3
Oops x2. Also forgot your starting bonus, check your profile again.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: May 25, 2011, 05:27:41 pm »

I hope you like chaos.
Can't I just burn in nuclear hellfire instead or something? D:

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: May 25, 2011, 05:31:14 pm »

I hope you like chaos.
Can't I just burn in nuclear hellfire instead or something? D:
No, not re-wait, what?

You saying hellfire, burning your skin from your flesh and your flesh from your bones, is better than being irradiated to hell?
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: May 25, 2011, 05:32:26 pm »

If it gets me a shout-out, yeah.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: May 25, 2011, 05:36:02 pm »

Sleep. Right there. In the rocky outcropping.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: May 25, 2011, 05:39:42 pm »

My bat's still listed as being in the cave. I thought it was assumed that it was following me. D:<
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: May 25, 2011, 05:43:11 pm »

Don't assume anything with zombies!

I tell the Alchemist my financial situation is....somewhat strained, and ask if I can earn money from him by fetching reagents he might need for his work.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: May 25, 2011, 05:45:03 pm »

Sleep. Right there. In the rocky outcropping.
...Seriously? You're seriously putting your life in the risk of several spotting rolls?

My bat's still listed as being in the cave. I thought it was assumed that it was following me. D:<
It's evolved sentience and decided to leave you.

...more seriously, whoops.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: May 25, 2011, 05:49:25 pm »

Option A.

Make a roll to walk away, probably at a massive penalty for being drunk as an empty glass.

Option B.

Let Accuraway make the rolls to try and find a man who's laying down in a pile of rocks and probably looks more than a little dead.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: May 25, 2011, 05:50:06 pm »

oh wat, I just caught my drunkeness disadvantage to talking. Nevertheless, my action will not change.  :o
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: May 25, 2011, 05:51:11 pm »

Option A.

Make a roll to walk away, probably at a massive penalty for being drunk as an empty glass.
Oh wait, I forgot about that.

You should try to hide, instead. As it stands, you're just staying behind the rocks, not in them.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: May 25, 2011, 05:56:24 pm »

I'd suggest vomiting to lower your drunkenness, but I guess now's not the best time. :-\ You probably should try to hide, THEN sleep it off.

EDIT: Also, updated ASL twice today, so my debt's paid. :P (Would've updated the other two but giving Jetsquirrel some time in SC IV and... just realized everyone in CV posted three hours ago. Huh. Better get to work on that...)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 06:19:26 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 139