Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 139

Author Topic: The Westlands RTD: Turn 42: Final "Turn". Game ended.  (Read 153719 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: The Westlands RTD: Turn 27: Kirion's luck sucks hard.
« Reply #1335 on: May 25, 2011, 03:53:37 pm »

You mean make knave's character do something out of the manual? This could be interesting.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: May 25, 2011, 03:55:43 pm »

SC, mind making Tarran do something out of FATAL?
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: May 25, 2011, 04:04:01 pm »

Maybe in another ten or twenty turns, he's already been my punching bag enough for now. :-\ Plus between the incident with Ms. White and brutally murdering a raider...
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: May 25, 2011, 04:06:02 pm »

You make me do something in the Worst RPG Ever, I'll irradiate both you guys to hell.

Then put you in the middle of a thousand chaos blobs.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: May 25, 2011, 04:10:43 pm »

Technically I could say that just by killing someone you've already done something in FATAL since that's covered across like 273 pages out of 900. :3 Not that that counts, you kill things in every RTD/RPG...

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: May 25, 2011, 04:11:42 pm »

Now that's an idea, a RTbP

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: May 25, 2011, 04:14:33 pm »

Now that's an idea, a RTbP
"Roll to be a Pervert"? Count me in and get in the van.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: May 25, 2011, 04:15:04 pm »

No, Roll to be a Pacifist. I'd never do something like what you suggested :V

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: May 25, 2011, 04:18:18 pm »

Be that as it may, I think HmH's interpretation should be the RTD Taric has to start for his punishment. :3 Unless he just takes the 30 chaos...

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: May 25, 2011, 04:19:42 pm »

From what I hear, that would be very fitting. Somewhat unfortunate, as then he couldn't play in it, but a punishment is supposed to be unpleasant. :3
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: May 25, 2011, 04:19:58 pm »

He could start DMing FATAL if he wants to.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: May 25, 2011, 04:21:54 pm »

He could start DMing FATAL if he wants to.
I'm not getting banned over a bet.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: May 25, 2011, 04:22:45 pm »

irc :V

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: May 25, 2011, 04:23:39 pm »

Indeed. I'm not gonna play FATAL though, either way. :-\

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: The Westlands RTD: Turn 28: Poor Kirion. Oh Balls, Nowan is Screwed.
« Reply #1349 on: May 25, 2011, 05:12:32 pm »

"I don't know. I just fell out of the sky" HEAD TO THE BAR, taking the cart with me.
[Believe: 3]: The man raises an eyebrow. Regardless, you enter the inn with the ca-... it gets stuck at the entrance. Great.

Location change: Westside Inn.

Scuttle around looking for unirradiated water. Swimming tiems!
[3-2]: Since you're STILL WEARING YOUR PANTS ON YOUR HEAD you fumble into ANOTHER pool of chaos. Luckily only getting 3 chaos. However, this pushes you over the mutation limit. The newcomer glares at you and sighs.

[Good/bad: 3, trade-off][Strength: 5, large change][Mental/Physical: Physical][Passive/Active: Passive]: Uncontrolled Mind Reader: You suddenly read the minds of all those around you. It's nice, but you don't think you could handle this for a long time.

New Mutation: Uncontrolled Mind Reader: You read minds. 1/3 chance to mind read and avoid an attack before it happens. However, you have a 5/30-#intelligent creatures around chance to fall asleep for the turn each turn.
+3 Chaos.
-1 Chaos.

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate (from Arzhog and Nowan's view)
Get killed by own self's brother.
Out of nowhere, Kirion's chest bursts with blood as the tip of a spear enters him. In his last moments, he says "Goddamn rigged life, goddamn RNG" then dies.

The man behind him introduces himself as Ashton and that he's the brother of Kirion. He obviously likes spears. You have no idea if he's hostile or not, but considering he just killed your long time friend, you don't want to take any chances.

Kirion: Replaced by Ashton. All starting items gone, all chaos gone, all acquired skillpoints gone, all found items given to Ashton, given free starting bonus.

Get to Toi-look for an alchemist that knows if dragon blood has any special properties.
You go and [Search: 5] find a master alchemist. You then ask him about the blood.

"Ah, my young lady, well met. Anyway, other than being highly irradiated, it has no special properties. Each creature only has a few things special about them. You can't just pluck some random blood and expect it to be magical, it has to be specific creatures."

He then looks away and shifts a potion towards you. Whether it was intentional or not you do not know.

"Anyway, would you like to have some potions young lady? I have almost anything you may desire. It's more expensive than average, but I did not cut any corners with the production. Only the best for my customers."

Location Change: Old man Cornith's Alchemy Shop.
-1 Chaos.

WAIT THE THE FUUU I HAVE 0 HP WHAT KIND OF I.... oh.
Try to heal 2 HP, get back to town to try and restore more.
[1-1+2][Luck:3]: You fail to cast a spell from a school you have no idea of, obviously. You also learn nothing from it.

You then try to go back to town. [Navigation: 1] Having no one to guide you, you... stumble into a camp of Accurarwa. [Spot: 6] They all see you.

Oh Balls. Balls balls balls balls. BALLS!

...Looks like HmH is going to get in quite quickly.

Location change: Random Accurarwa camp.

Try to find a forge. If I succeed, try to get permission to smelt and reforge something. If that succeeds, smelt down that useless copper longsword.

If one of those steps fails but I've still got actions, create a chair out of dirt someplace I don't think people would mind it.

[Search: 5]: You find a brand new forge. [Talking: 2]: The man says no, you can't use it.

[2-1+1][Luck: 4] You fumble on a spell for a school you barely know. You only manage to make a mound of dirt.

Location change: Toi Blacksmith: "The Smoked Alloys".
-1 Chaos.

Greet all the adventurers who enter Toi and compliment them on their horrible mutations.
I have to say, it would be pretty hilarious if the townsfolk weren't used to this stuff. Band of adventures leave town; centaur Goro, feeble frog-man, crab mage, and T-virus drunk walk back.
You greet the one centaur on his way back, complementing him on his mutation. He stares at you and backs away.

[Creep out: 4]: The people around you start backing away and avoiding you.

You are now alone, everyone is several tens of feet away from you.

Go Back to town, go to inn. Rent best room and relaxing spa massage with gold. Drink and Regenerate in luxury.
Seeing Nowan fly out in a random direction that you doubt leads to Toi, you [Navigation: 2] follow Nowan anyway. He leads to a Accurarwa camp. Fortunately, you stopped at a pair of rocks, thus they didn't see you.

Location change: Random Accurarwa camp.
+2 Chaos.

Suddenly, Tala, Joseph, Taric, and strangely Ashton all feel suddenly drunk. They hiccup and start swaying. Arzhog starts smiling greatly and creepily, before nearly falling, forcing him to lay against the wall.

Tala, Joseph, Taric, and Ashton: +Status: Moderately drunk: -2 to talking to non-drunks, -2 to mentally intensive actions, -2 to running away, 1/6 chance to fall unconscious per turn, -2 to-hit. Determination rolls auto-succeed, attacks do +5 damage.
Arzhog: +Status: Heavily drunk: -4 to talking to non-drunks, -3 to mentally intensive actions, autofail at running away, 1/3 chance to fall unconscious per turn, -5 to-hit, dream Lucidity rolls auto-fail. Determination rolls auto-succeed, attacks do +3 damage, enemies have -2 to choose targeting you.

In addition, Darin falls to the ground, again, under the weight of a mere wine bottle and 5 gold coins.

Darin: +1 Wine Bottle. +5 Gold.
Darin: +Status: Overencumbered: Cannot move, cannot defend.

Caution: Joseph has 7 HP left.
WARNING: Kirion has 0HP left!
WARNING: Nowan has 0HP left!
WARNING: Arzhog has 0HP left!

Spoiler: IronyOwl (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: TolyK (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Serious Concentrate (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Draignean (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Darvi (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dwarmin (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Asilidae (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Taricus (click to show/hide)

Allies:

Deep Whispers:

Enemies:

Random Accurarwa Camp:
Spoiler: Accurarwa Recruit 1 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Accurarwa Recruit 2 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Accurarwa Recruit 3 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Accurarwa Sergeant (click to show/hide)

Remember when I said the ones found by HmH and Wolfchild were a "poor demonstration of their race'? Yeah, these guys are part of an actual large tribe. Fortunately, they're only a small outpost. They still have a Sergeant, though.

Anyway, I think that's everything. Tell me if I screwed up anywhere.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 05:46:00 pm by Tarran »
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 139