Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 139

Author Topic: The Westlands RTD: Turn 42: Final "Turn". Game ended.  (Read 153766 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: The Westlands RTD: Turn 27: Kirion's luck sucks hard.
« Reply #1275 on: May 24, 2011, 12:55:48 am »

Wait, did I say he was my buddy? I mean... MORTAL ENEMY! ASCAR IS MY MORTAL ENEMY AND TOTALLY NOT MY FRIEND!
This whole quest is a Xanatos Gambit to give him the sword, isn't it?

Also Serious, you want Kirion's body and/or soul as a memento, or just leave it in the cave?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: May 24, 2011, 12:58:50 am »

Also question, the dragon's tail is a Misc item isn't it?
No, it's a mace.

Aw c'mon, it's a dragon's ass I'm beating people to death with! Fine, fine, I'll spend some time grinding mace I guess.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: May 24, 2011, 12:59:28 am »

Desecrate his remains all you want, my friend. ^^ I'm not attached to them in the slightest, except perhaps for toilet humor (which I'm not going to add to the reputation for sleaziness that I already have).

@Draignean: You earned yourself a legitimate lol there. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: May 24, 2011, 02:17:16 am »

Eh, I think I'll pass on meat golems for now. Besides, there's still a cluster of horses out there somewhere. ;D

So, uh. What to do about Darvi...

OH! I know. I know exactly how to "help" my dear friend Darvi.

Heat up the air around Darvi, drying him from that unpleasant chaos water.

Then go find a forge.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 04:13:30 pm by IronyOwl »
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: May 24, 2011, 06:38:36 am »

... If he does that, I Tera Chaos Nuke him.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: May 24, 2011, 07:53:28 am »

Darviiiiii.....
no.
WAIT THE THE FUUU I HAVE 0 HP WHAT KIND OF I.... oh.
Try to heal 2 HP, get back to town to try and restore more.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: May 24, 2011, 08:29:36 am »

Oh my, so many mortally wounded people! I can't help but use that chance to re-enter the game.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

UPD: Refitted the character for a new game system.
UPD2: 5 attribute points from Charisma to Intelligence. 4 skill points from Daggers to Defense.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 07:27:35 am by HmH »

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: May 24, 2011, 08:30:19 am »

not quite right - I think mortally wounded will be <0 :P
but good idea, I will make another character too.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: May 24, 2011, 09:27:22 am »

Aw c'mon, it's a dragon's ass I'm beating people to death with! Fine, fine, I'll spend some time grinding mace I guess.
It's an tail shaped like a mace. Didn't you get that from a while ago? It uses mace because it is literally a mace, no getting around it.

Hey, wait a sec, shouldn't it have the 1/2 ignore armor bonus? Yes it should. I'm nerfing the damage and adding the 1/2 armor ignoring attribute.

This whole quest is a Xanatos Gambit to give him the sword, isn't it?
...Maaaayyyybe. >_>

not quite right - I think mortally wounded will be <0 :P
You are correct, sir. Notice that I didn't make ANY warnings about Mortal Wounds despite three people being at 0HP.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: May 24, 2011, 04:19:14 pm »

... If he does that, I Tera Chaos Nuke him.
Fiiiiine, if you don't even want your dear friends to help you and would rather kill yourself to irradiate me in the process, I'll just go do other stuff.

Try to find a forge. If I succeed, try to get permission to smelt and reforge something. If that succeeds, smelt down that useless copper longsword.

If one of those steps fails but I've still got actions, create a chair out of dirt someplace I don't think people would mind it.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: May 24, 2011, 04:20:30 pm »

You do know I need water to survive?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: May 24, 2011, 04:24:12 pm »

...I should really try to find a way to mutate you into receiving reduced chaos from everything. That would be so incredibly useful to you it's not even funny.

Asilidae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: May 24, 2011, 04:25:02 pm »

Greet all the adventurers who enter Toi and compliment them on their horrible mutations.
I have to say, it would be pretty hilarious if the townsfolk weren't used to this stuff. Band of adventures leave town; centaur Goro, feeble frog-man, crab mage, and T-virus drunk walk back.

>No more giant penises. We had a sort of Arms Race once when one guy ordered himself a 14inch synth-flesh abomination and the guy after him had to order one that was 15 inches. It kept escalating till someone got their entire lower body replaced with a slithering, naga tail package that they actually got around on.

I had to vent the entire living quarters.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: May 24, 2011, 05:01:13 pm »

Go Back to town, go to inn. Rent best room and relaxing spa massage with gold. Drink and Regenerate in luxury.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: May 25, 2011, 12:56:08 am »

I was going through the actions making a turn. However, I just now found out that we're missing Dwarmin.

Oh well, I'll just finish all the action results before him anyway.

Little spoiler: Someone is likely going to die. Horribly. Turn after next.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 139