Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 139

Author Topic: The Westlands RTD: Turn 42: Final "Turn". Game ended.  (Read 153753 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: The Westlands RTD: Turn 27: Kirion's luck sucks hard.
« Reply #1245 on: May 23, 2011, 11:12:09 pm »

Thanks for your zero posts guys! You sure are my best of friends!

Anyway, time to get this off the second page.

Try to heal everyone with a strong (+2 difficulty) spell used as AOE. "I said without a ring..." I say to Dostricht. No need to ask again, though, Nowan's already proved that can be done. I'll leave my brain as is though, that's not something I want messed with at all in any circumstances.
[1+1+1-2-1][Luck: 3]: You start obliterating life from you, the drunk, and Nowan (you're going to be put down to 0 HP). Oh god.

You three scream in pain as you feel as though a trillion needles prick your body from the inside out.

-12 HP.
Nowan: -11 HP.
Arzhog: -30 HP.

+1 Chaos.

Put pants on head and shoes on hands. Then look for clean water.
[6]: You put your pants on your head and your shoes on hands.

You can't see because of the pants on your head. Regardless, you try to find clean water half blind and having to crawl on your hands. [3-2-1]: You fall into a pool of chaos irradiated water. And since you have no legs, it's going to be hard to get out. CRAP!

[Good/bad: 1, VERY BAD][Strength: 6, Huge change][Mental/Physical: Physical][Passive/Active: Active] (you gotta be kidding me. THE EXACT SAME ROLL): You feel extremely sickly... then feel better as a little chaos goes away due to you laying in largely un-irradiated air. However, do note that you're still soaked in chaos-irradiated water... so it won't take long before you are mutated again. And again, and again, and again.

+10 Chaos.
-1 Chaos.
New mutation: Severely Weakened Body: -5 strength, -5 toughness, -5 agility, -5 charisma.
Lost mutation: Severely Weakened Body: -5 strength, -5 toughness, -5 agility, -5 charisma.

"Right over there thanks" *Point to a cart*
"Alright, here you go." He says as he drops it into a cart. "By the way, how the heck did you carry this thing here in the first place if you could barely lift it once you got here?"

Pick up Joseph and run him back to town, where there is clean water. Once at town, look for an alchemist that knows if dragon blood has any special properties.
You notice Joseph dunking himself into chaos irradiated water. Better get him out, ehh?

[6]: You, without even touching a tiny bit of the water, yank him out faster than he can blink. Then you put him on your back, irradiating yourself very slightly.

You then try to get him back to town. [Navigation: 3]: You only manage to make it to the outskirts after running around a little.

-1 Chaos.
+2 Chaos.

If Joseph is within range, polymorph him six lanky tropical frog legs, arranged like a spider's.
If Joseph is not within range, breathe fire at the sky.

Either way, head to town and search for a forge afterwards.

[6-3-1+1][Luck: 5]: You nearly fumble horribly with the incredibly complicated spell for a school you haven't even tried yet. However, you come in at the end and give Joseph six frog legs.

The only bad thing is that he is completely unused to using them, his brain is struggling to figure out the controls. And he needs to keep them submerged every once and a while. Also, it'd get pretty ugly if he lost his no-legs mutation...

You do this while following your most recent acquaintance back to Toi, since she's carrying your test subject.

-1 Chaos.
+3 Polymorph magic skill.
Joseph: Spider-arranged Frog Legs: -2 to running away, -1 to defense, and -1 melee combat for five turns (until you're used to them). +3 to swimming. Legs need to be submerged at least once every five turns or you will start to drain HP.

Wash self and the improv weapon/tail in wine. Get the polymorpher to give something to one of my arms to make it perfect for wielding the skeletal tail.

Wine is usually at least 75% water, and that water is not irradiated, so from your earlier posts I should be able to manage my radiation by bathing in and drinking of the infinite wine.
Yeah, I guess wine would work too. However, you have to actually drink the wine, since washing only washes off the surface of the chaos, not all that chaos inside yourself. Though I'll be nice and consider that to be what you wanted to do.

However, to prevent cheesy tactics, you will now be limited to how much water you can drink, with penalties if you drink too much.

Spoiler: What I mean (click to show/hide)

Nearly dying from a horribly casted spell from one of the two others next to you, you take a swig of wine, completely ignoring that you almost died, washing down the chaos. You loose 5 chaos in the process.

You then talk to the polymorpher. You hope that this is a good idea and not some silly thing you thought up in five seconds.

+Status: Slightly Watered: Can drink 2 more times without penalty. 3 turns to loose one point in this.
+Status: Slightly Drunk: Stage 1 out of 5 of drunkenness. -1 to mentally intensive actions, -1 to conversation 5 turns to loose on point in this.
-5 Chaos.
+1 Chaos.
+2 Chaos.

Follow <Draignean>'s request.
After nearly dying, you listen to the random drunk and follow his request.

[1-1+1+2][Luck: 5]: You nearly fumble, but eventually horribly mangle his other (non-bottle) arm. It is now extremely ugly, muscled, and long. It is however now useless for everything but wielding that tail.

Arzhog: Tail-wielding Left Arm: -4 Charisma. Useless for everything but wielding the dragon's tail. Penalty reduced to -1 to-hit.
+1 Chaos.

Politely question Taric about his reasons for coming to Toi and wearing his own weight in armor.
You ask this man about why he has come and why he is carrying his weight in armor. In the creepiest way possible, of course.

Quote from: Dostricht
Я сдаюсь.
Dostricht leaves the group and heads back to Toi. He doesn't speak a word to any of you guys. You think you might've gave off a bad impression...

Caution: Joseph has 7 HP left.
WARNING: Kirion has 0HP left!
WARNING: Nowan has 0HP left!
WARNING: Arzhog has 0HP left!

Spoiler: IronyOwl (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: TolyK (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Serious Concentrate (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Draignean (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Darvi (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dwarmin (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Asilidae (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Taricus (click to show/hide)

Allies:

Deep Whispers:

Enemies:

None.

By ASAP I meant "as soon as I feel like it because I'm a lazy son of a gun".

Enjoy. And enjoy any fails on this turn.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 09:29:07 am by Tarran »
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: May 23, 2011, 11:16:06 pm »

"I don't know. I just fell out of the sky" HEAD TO THE BAR, taking the cart with me.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: May 23, 2011, 11:17:15 pm »

SC! D:

Man, I will be like, the only survivor if it keeps going like this.

Scuttle around looking for unirradiated water. Swimming tiems!
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 11:19:29 pm by Darvi »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: May 23, 2011, 11:18:02 pm »

Yeah, fuck healing spells. Next character is not going to use magic at all since that only kills allies. ::)

Trade everything I'm carrying to Arzhog for his delicious fudz and chow down like there's no tomorrah.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 11:48:29 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: May 23, 2011, 11:27:36 pm »

Mutant horrors abound! D:

Get to Toi-look for an alchemist that knows if dragon blood has any special properties.

EDIT: Someone better pluck that Potion of Critical Heal from SeriousConcentraters corpse.
Also, don't die man! You've got so much to live for!
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 11:29:25 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: May 23, 2011, 11:29:22 pm »

Die instantly so I can make a new character that's purely physical based.
[1] You fail to die. Instead, you miraculously gain immortalty and will be stuck with this sucky character. Forever!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: May 23, 2011, 11:37:56 pm »

That's likely to happen. *sigh* Actually if that happens I can just vanish into thin air. :3
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 11:41:21 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: May 23, 2011, 11:46:34 pm »

Yeah, fuck healing spells. Next character is not going to use magic at all since that only kills allies. ::)

Put everything I'm carrying on the ground so people can grab it easily. Die instantly so I can make a new character that's purely physical based. Try to make my death a heroic sacrifice that gives Nowan and Arzhog at least 3 HP back.

OH PLEASE NO.

Honestly, you'll kill both of us and survive.

Here, take the rotten food that Arzhog has and eat that if you REALLY want to die.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: May 23, 2011, 11:47:33 pm »

You have the moldy sandwich? How the hell did you get that? I thought Greenmoore had it last.

Oh well. Editing action for maximum noms.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: May 23, 2011, 11:49:17 pm »

Oh, and if I say forever, I mean it. This means your other RTD characters will be replaced, and every game you joined will have to deal with him. Expect every other player in this subforum to lock him in a cellar or something.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: May 23, 2011, 11:51:38 pm »

:P Not happening. Evar.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: May 23, 2011, 11:52:44 pm »

You do realize that I'm gonna insert him as a cameo in my RTD right? :P

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: May 23, 2011, 11:53:04 pm »

You have the moldy sandwich? How the hell did you get that? I thought Greenmoore had it last.

Yeah, he dropped it in the future and it fell through a cross-dimensional rift into D-22, it then splattered across the scanner of an alien vessel in a faraway galaxy and caused a chain reaction which obliterated over four-hundred different sentient species before it was sucked into a black hole and ended up in Arzhog's pocket.

But you know, that shit just happens.

Out of curiosity Tarran, would eating some of the dragon's flesh restore any health?
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: May 23, 2011, 11:54:02 pm »

Aliens in D-22?!

YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: May 23, 2011, 11:56:18 pm »

There were, didn't you just read that they all died? :(

@Darvi: Oh God. He'll kill the whole party.

...Let me guess. This fat fuck Kirion's gonna be my Denizen, isn't he? Good luck for me then, he'll just kill himself and I won't have to lift a finger. :D
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 11:57:55 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 139