Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 139

Author Topic: The Westlands RTD: Turn 42: Final "Turn". Game ended.  (Read 153827 times)

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
Re: The Westlands RTD: Turn 24: Heart of ChaAAARRRGGGHHH! Failscape.
« Reply #1185 on: May 16, 2011, 02:19:06 pm »

umm... I think everyone has posted their actions :P
a.k.a. we should take this to the Roller's block thread  ;D
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: May 16, 2011, 02:34:16 pm »

I will once I have something cobbled together.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: May 16, 2011, 03:59:22 pm »

I will once I have something cobbled together.
*Throws slap*

Anyway, well, no D&D campaign today for some reason. This means I'm sitting here without anything to do. Meaning a turn today is somewhat more likely.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: May 16, 2011, 04:07:15 pm »

*is slapped* :'( Nah, but I am working on it. I need to think of... four more skills (one for strength, one for endurance, and two for agility) and I'll have another section of the rules knocked off. :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Westlands RTD: Turn 25: Super Chaos Blobs, 2 new players.
« Reply #1189 on: May 17, 2011, 02:30:38 am »

Well, you asked for it, so here it is.

Deep Whispers: Dragon Cave.
"Let's not waste our time here. Hurry and get out before we change even more." Abscond, using the breeze for tailwind.
You swiftly leave the caves.

...then notice that the entire rest of your party is still in there.

Meh. At least you're not going to continue eating chaos.

Now that all the other business is taken care of, I finally have time to ask Dostricht how to keep the wings and the pincers while getting rid of the lungs and missing brain matter. Luckily I'm not as bad off as Joseph in terms of chaos lowering my intelligence.
You finally, finally ask Dostricht how to keep the mutations you want.

"Ahhh, you finally asked? Simple, I have ring of 'Mutation Hold' that I got from merchant friend. It prevents mutations from going away from the loss of chaos or gaining mutations from the gain of chaos. You can get some in Toi, though they are very expensive. Of course, to remove some mutations while keeping other ones, you need Polymorpher. Don ring and have him get rid of them, or do it the opposite way. Either work fine."

+1 Chaos.
Dostricht: Item identified: Glowing Ring>Ring of Mutation Hold.

Grab Silver Warhammer, Silver Nugget, Bronze Shield.

Attempt to craft battle gauntlets for Kirion again.

You grab those items, pushing your ability to carry it to the limit. Thank goodness you're half horse, otherwise there's no way you would be able to carry this stuff.

[6]: You work harder and find the right shape. Awesome. What is not awesome is the extra chaos. Oh well.

You suddenly collapse on your own weight as you finish the gloves...

+1 chaos.
+2 chaos.

+3 Crafting skill.
+1 Silver Warhammer.
+1 Silver Nugget.
+1 Bronze Shield.
+1 Dragon Scale Pincer-Gauntlets.
+Status: Over encumbered: Cannot move, cannot dodge (no defense rolls).

Polymorph anything that folks ask me to.
You stand doing nothing. No one asks anything of you. You suddenly shake and mutate.

[Good/bad: 3, trade off good/bad][Strength: 2, small change][Mental/Physical: Mental][Passive/Active: Active]

New mutation: Motion-sensing eyesight: You can see anything moving, no matter the lighting. However, you cannot see anyone standing still.
+1 Chaos.

Mine for Dragon bones again!
[3-1]: You fail to do so again. The dragon is looking kinda bare...

+1 Crafting skill.
+1 Chaos.

Drink Wine, Search for hidden stashes of treasure. Hack the Dragon's tail off with the shortsword I wasn't able to get rid of and wield the tail in my off hand.
You drink some more. There's no more treasure in the room. [3-1] You hack of the tail of the dragon, causing the body to collapse into a pile of meat. You wield the tail... DARN THAT'S HEAVY! There's no way you could hit anything with this.

Oh, and it's also radiating chaos. A lot of it. Lovely.

+1 Chaos.
+3 Chaos.

+1 Durnneran's mace-tail.

Spoiler: Initiative (click to show/hide)

Quote from: Accurarwa 4
Finish him!
[6+3] VS [4+1] -4 HP. He hits Nathan so hard his ribs break.

Nathan: +1 HP (I forgot your armor last turn. You should've taken 1 less damage. Not that that's going to help).
Nathan: -4 HP.
Nathan: Light Robes: -1 AHP.

Blow the whistle and channel Chaos into myself until I become the mass of chaos.
Falling down, you do the unthinkable. [6]: You suck all the chaos in the Chaos Hollows into yourself. All of it.

You twitch in pain as your mind disappears and your body deforms in unthinkable ways. There is simply no way to explain what has happened to you. Suffice to say, it would scar a person for life if they were watching. And then some. The fourth Accurarwa lasts less than five seconds before following the same fate.

+1 Chaos.
+2000 Chaos.

Nathan has died!
Accurarwa 4 has died!

Spoiler: Initiative (click to show/hide)

Nat, in blind panic attempts to take the life force of the nearest evil dog man
PANIC! [2-1+1][Luck: 1]: You didn't panic enough. You give your lifeforce and then some to the first Accurarwa. Crap in a handbasket.

As you fall you notice something horrid appear in the room left of you and the chaos radiation reach incredible levels... Well, at least you're not going down alone. Every Accurarwa is going to go down with you, likely along with the brother. What a way to go.

-3 HP.
+50 Chaos.
New spell: Minor Vampiric Touch.

Quote from: Accurarwa 1, 2, 4, and 5
PANIC!
They panic trying to escape. However, no one can escape the blobs, especially when they're this strong and irradiated.

Quote from: Super Chaos Blobs
Gurgle.
All sorts of horrors appear from the blobs... There's no reason to roll, there's no way the Accurarwa or Nat can survive this. The caves collapse on the sheer amount of raw chaos blasting everything, forever sealing all evidence of the destruction that has occurred here.

Nat, Accurarwa 1, 2, 3, and 5: +100 Chaos.
Nat, Accurarwa 1, 2, 3, and 5: -50 HP.
Nat has died!
Accurarwa 1 has died!
Accurarwa 2 has died!
Accurarwa 3 has died!
Accurarwa 5 has died!
Woodcutter's brother has died!

The Chaos Hollows has collapsed!

Quote from: Acridi, Taric
Pop.
All of a sudden two random heroes walk into a town named Toi. No one knows why, the just waltzed into the town. Little do they know, they're replacing two people who just committed chaos-cide. Taric imediately falls to the ground, unable to move (see status for why. Blame the RNG).

Taric: +Status: Over encumbered: Cannot move, cannot dodge (no defense rolls).

Caution: Joseph has 7 HP left.

Spoiler: IronyOwl (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: TolyK (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Serious Concentrate (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Draignean (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Darvi (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dwarmin (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Asilidae (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Taricus (click to show/hide)

Allies:

Deep Whispers:
Spoiler: Dostricht (click to show/hide)

Enemies:

None.

Whew! Finally done. Tell me if I missed anything or if I avoided making any mistakes at all. Please, do check carefully, because this was a big turn and I don't feel like going back and checking myself.

I really hope I the RNG didn't absolutely kill game balance by giving Taricus that armor (It picked Superheavy and Enchanted. I'm serious). Taricus, whatever you do, don't give your armor to Draignean: He'll become an absolute monster.

Also, RIP Nat and Nathan. Your struggle will not be remembered because no one that saw it is alive anymore.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 05:05:02 am by Tarran »
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: May 17, 2011, 02:49:25 am »

Draignean, want the hauberk?

Ask for help standing up.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: May 17, 2011, 02:58:34 am »

Holy crap.

Also, didn't Serious ask TolyK to deal with his lungs? I would've asked for something if I knew he wasn't busy. :-\

Give pincer-gauntlets to Kirion. Cast -1 difficulty AoE heal, then head back to town, suggesting everyone else follow suit. Try to find a forge when I get to town, unless other things come up.

"So Dostricht, what's that armor you're wearing? Got any other jobs for us? How do you feel about necromancers? Do you have a daughter?"

By the way TolyK, I'm going to need someone to craft me an earth golem body sometime soon, preferably when we're all ready for it to go berserk. Think you could take a break from polymorphing sometime?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: May 17, 2011, 03:04:31 am »

Also, didn't Serious ask TolyK to deal with his lungs? I would've asked for something if I knew he wasn't busy. :-\
Uhhhh, no, I don't think so. Nothing bolded indicating a request that I can see.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: May 17, 2011, 03:19:09 am »

Use chaos magic to slightly irradiate self. Don't want to lose that int bonus, do we?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: May 17, 2011, 04:46:53 am »

yea i kinda expected iid die that turn, can i re sign up?
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: May 17, 2011, 04:47:45 am »

My character sheet says I have -2 to casting even though I should have +0

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: May 17, 2011, 04:56:49 am »

Take gauntlets and wear them, then help Darin up, thank him, and leave the cave. "Only problem with that is a ring isn't any use to me." Click pincers together to show my point. "Do they come in other types of accessories, like... a belt or an earring or something? And can a polymorpher get rid of certain mutations without my wearing such an accessory?" If so, ask Nowan to restore the lungs, but hold on having him mess with my brain until I have the item just in case. Once he's done, cast a +0 modifier healing spell on him.

That's cause I did a turn or two ago, I think, but because I was trying so much that turn it got lost in the shuffle. Also, Taric, you might want to give the heavy armor to Dwarmin or Draignean, they're literally the only two characters strong enough to carry it - Dwarmin more so since his character actually has the capacity open at the moment to do so, Draignean's got too much stuff on him. ^^ I can almost manage but I'd need to get rid of everything else I'm carrying and have 2 more points in Strength first. (Also, Taric's Encumbrance should be 98 points: 25+6+5+2=38+60=98)
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 03:10:37 pm by SeriousConcentrate »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: May 17, 2011, 05:04:32 am »

(Also, Taric's Encumbrance should be 98 points: 25+6+5+2=38+60=98)
Whoops.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: May 17, 2011, 05:10:22 am »

You said point out any errors. ^^ As far as I'm concerned that's an extremely minor one (he'd be over-encumbered either way), and it's all I saw, so... :3

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: May 17, 2011, 06:01:38 am »

The armor, I'm fine with using it, if you like.

Also, does anyone wanna try to get into that anciet trapped tomb thing we saw earlier?
Right now, we should probably flee and heal up and gain some levels...could be fun!

Nice to meet you all...my name is Tala...a traveller. I think we're going to be working together.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 139