Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 139

Author Topic: The Westlands RTD: Turn 42: Final "Turn". Game ended.  (Read 153870 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: The Westlands RTD: Turn 24: Heart of ChaAAARRRGGGHHH! Failscape.
« Reply #1140 on: May 15, 2011, 07:26:42 pm »

Now that all the other business is taken care of, I finally have time to ask Dostricht how to keep the wings and the pincers while getting rid of the lungs and missing brain matter. Luckily I'm not as bad off as Joseph in terms of chaos lowering my intelligence.

1 point to Toughness, the other point to Strength.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: May 15, 2011, 07:33:36 pm »

Wait. Does this mean I can quad-wield at a -1 penalty?

In terms of turns, I start wanting turns pretty shortly after the last one. I don't think I'll really lose track of what's going on unless it gets a lot more convoluted.

Grab Silver Warhammer, Silver Nugget, Bronze Shield.

Attempt to craft battle gauntlets for Kirion again.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: May 15, 2011, 07:37:12 pm »

Nat, in blind panic attempts to take the life force of the nearest evil dog man
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: May 15, 2011, 08:35:15 pm »

You can have my shield and sword. ^^ If I can pull this off I won't be needing them again.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: May 15, 2011, 09:41:41 pm »

Wait. Does this mean I can quad-wield at a -1 penalty?
Yes. You can quad-wield/tri-wield for a -1 penalty to any rolls on any items on the original or additional arms. Shield rolls are not affected though.

In terms of turns, I start wanting turns pretty shortly after the last one.
*Whistles innocently while looking at your RTD*
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: May 15, 2011, 10:47:52 pm »

If noone did already, Ask dostricht on how to keep mutations
Otherwise, it's time to get Serious back to reality also :P, soPolymorph anything that folks ask me to.

huh. maybe I should start one?
hm... suggestions?
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: May 15, 2011, 11:18:15 pm »

huh. maybe I should start one?
hm... suggestions?
Setting can be whatever. Make it so players can get horribly misshaped (read; mutated) early on or at game start, since everyone loves mutations.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: May 16, 2011, 02:06:44 am »

Blow the whistle and channel Chaos into myself until I become the mass of chaos.
No RP reason, I just want to see how that game mechanic works.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: May 16, 2011, 02:17:13 am »

You're really going to commit suicide?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: May 16, 2011, 02:18:53 am »

I think we're all curious to see what happens, but is it possible to just draw in 80 points of chaos at a time or is it more like he has to make a standard roll and gets an amount of chaos dependent upon how successful he is?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 02:20:36 am by SeriousConcentrate »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: May 16, 2011, 02:22:50 am »

I suspect it'll be rather anticlimactic. You're better off polymorphing yourself and hoping for something interesting.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: May 16, 2011, 02:23:29 am »

Probably true, but we might as well observe and file the results for our own uses. :3 It might come in handy for trying to get mutations later.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: May 16, 2011, 02:36:56 am »

Maybe, but I'm still not sure there's any reason to get chaos mutations over polymorph ones. Other than a lack of available polymorphers, of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: May 16, 2011, 02:54:00 am »

Depends on how skilled the polymorphers are, and there's probably a limit to what they can achieve vs. what chaos can. (That's what I'd do if I was GMing, anyway.) For example if I wanted Dostricht's carapace, I'd only have to get lucky once with chaos, whereas with a polymorpher I'd probably have to roll high several times to get the same amount of protection (left leg, right leg, left arm, right arm, torso, head... and that's not counting if Tarran wanted to really complicate it and make it where I'd have to get the joints protected differently so I could still move, or if the hands and feet counted as part of the arms and legs, or if you rolled low you got the carapace around the throat but it restricted your breathing and choked you, etc.). :-\

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: May 16, 2011, 04:10:34 am »

You're really going to commit suicide?
Yes. Because:
1) I got punched by somebody with +3 to Wrestling. I am already dead.
2) I want to see what happens when you reach 80 at the chaos-o-meter.
3) Most importantly, if I and wolfchild die, Taricus gets to enter the game. And that would be awesome.
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 139