Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 139

Author Topic: The Westlands RTD: Turn 42: Final "Turn". Game ended.  (Read 153862 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: The Westlands RTD: Turn 23: No more dragon. Looties. Getting caught.
« Reply #1125 on: May 12, 2011, 03:02:52 pm »

Every time Gilgamesh shows up he steals the scene. My favorite instance is probably when he's cutting a promo on the party when you're on the ship. "Ladies, gentlemen, and ladies that look like gentlemen!"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: May 12, 2011, 03:03:24 pm »

Hey, do mutations repeat? 'Cause if so I need to figure out a way to get IronyOwl's centaur body, then get TolyK to give me a second set of arms with the pincers and become some kind of wacky abomination. :3
Yeah, sure, they can repeat. Why not.

Oh, and Darvi, stop posting like that or I will permanently set your intelligence to 0. :P
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: May 12, 2011, 03:08:09 pm »

The easiest way to get the mutations you want is probably just to have TolyK polymorph them in.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: May 12, 2011, 03:09:40 pm »

Oh, and Darvi, stop posting like that or I will permanently set your intelligence to 0. :P
nooooo!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: May 12, 2011, 03:10:48 pm »

The easiest way to get the mutations you want is probably just to have TolyK polymorph them in.

Didya hear that, TolyK? Lots of Polymorph exp waiting for you over here... *waves crab-hands*
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: May 12, 2011, 03:11:48 pm »

of course if its the newest muation then i can nuke you guys

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: May 13, 2011, 09:20:01 am »

yeah, lets just loot, get outa this cave, I'll fix ya guys up, and we can go on. you guys will owe me a favor.  ;)
Didya hear that, TolyK? Lots of Polymorph exp waiting for you over here... *waves crab-hands*
you're next on the waiting list. I made useless arms for IronyOwl, I gotta fix 'em first. Then stuff.
Also, you can just go drink water from the chaos-free pool, but if ya need mutations, I got +1/+2 (I think) to casting, so it's fine.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: May 13, 2011, 10:55:31 am »

Grab the best remaining armor

And get the crafter to make a dragon skin cooler sleeve for my wine bottle, studded with dragon fang.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: May 13, 2011, 10:59:20 am »

I guess that's what I'll do. If this mutation is nice I'll see about keeping it, then drink off the small lungs, then try to keep the pincers. Then you can go mad trying to turn me in a horrorterror, TolyK. ^^

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Westlands RTD: Turn 24: Heart of ChaAAARRRGGGHHH! Failscape.
« Reply #1134 on: May 15, 2011, 06:06:58 pm »

Sorry about taking so long, I'm having a little trouble finding the want to do this.

Anyway, just a question: How long can you last before you start wanting this RTD's turns and how long before you loose track of where you were? It's important because it's not a good thing making you guys wait or having you guys loose track of things.

I go over to Joseph and try healing him with a -1 modifier healing spell.
Grab the potion and ask Darin to make some kind of dragonscale gauntlets for my pincers to increase attack power.
After attempting to heal Joseph, and while waiting for Darin to finish the gauntlets, take Dostrich's advice and devour the heart. Then ask Dostricht how to keep some mutations while ditching others.
[6+1-1-1][Luck: 3]: You hold your ha-er... claws close to each-other and then aim your claws at Joseph. The spell is a little rough around the edges but it works, healing 4 HP.

Afterwards, you grab the potion of Critical Healing, and talky talk to Darin. He agrees to try.

You attempt to get into the dragon's heart. Only problem is you have pincers and cannot hold your sword, so that's not happen'in anytime soon unless you make a Serious effort.

[Determination: 5-2]: You're really determined. You really freaking are. Though your small lungs aren't helping. [Luck: 5][Chaos: 2] You dig all the way to the heart. Avoiding much of the chaos. You grab it and hold it next to your mouth... [Determination: 4] Om. Nom. Nom. Nom. Nom.

Everyone stares at you, mouths wide open. Hmmm, Tasty-Oh god so much chaos AAAAAARRRGGGHHHHHH!

[Good/bad: 2, bad][Strength: 1, extremely small change][Mental/Physical: Mental][Passive/Active: Passive] You find it harder to think. Something vital in your mind is now missing...
[Good/bad: 4, good][Strength: 3, medium change][Mental/Physical: Physical][Passive/Active: Active] Your back extends as two bat-like wings form, ripping through your leather armor.

Joseph: +4 HP.
+3 Healing magic.
Now Skilled in Healing magic.
Level up! Pick 2 attribute points.
+2 Chaos.
+16 Chaos.
+1 Chaos.

+1 Potion of Critical Healing.
New mutation: Missing something vital in mind: -2 Intelligence.
New mutation: Bat Wings: Can fly.

Fashion Battle Gauntlets for Kirion's pincers out of dragonscale, or whatever is best for that sort of thing.
[1]: You try and try as you might, but you just don't seem to get it shaped like a pincer. Furthermore, no-one's hands can fit in it. You scrap your several failed attempts.

+1 Chaos.

theni start singing insted

the dagrons gon
we kiled it ded
it hurt us gud
we got its hed
look wat it had
the others plot
they want it bad
we gota go
dont stres our luk
if we saty here
were all... doomed

[5]: Despite having the intelligence of a walnut right now, you manage to sing your slurs so nicely that everyone else claps a little.

Nothing else happ-Oh hey, you're smarter now. You're now as smart as the average person, though still not as smart as you normally are.

+1 Chaos.

If not already taken, Scroll of Invisibility, Minor Impact, Critical heal and stuff other people don't want (the bone can do thrown damage right? :P jk)

Polymorph IronyOwl's (currently useless) arms into normal human arms.
You grab the stuff listed besides the Critical Healing potion as Kirion already took it.

[2+1+2][Luck: 5]: You expertly Polymorph Darin's arms into what a normal human's arms should be like.

Despite him being basically a test subject for your polymorphing powers, he seems quite alright with them.

+1 Scroll of Minor Invisibility.
+1 Potion of Minor Impact.
Darin: Additional Boneless arms>Additional arms.
+1 Chaos.

I claim a Scrolls of Destroy Armor and Silence if not already claimed.
A try to gather up alot of dragon bone that could be turned into arrow heads later
Bottle up some dragons blood, pouring out the water first

You grab the Destroy Armor scrolls and the Silence scroll.

[3-1]: You attempt to get whatever you can from the dragon. You fail, wasting several nice bones. Oh well, at least you learned a tiny bit of crafting...

You grab the dragon's blood. Eww.

+2 Scrolls of Destroy Armor.
+1 Scroll of Minor Silence.
+1 Crafting skill.
+1 Chaos.

Grab the best remaining armor
As no armor is taken, you can get the shiny Leather Armor. Your exchange it for your crappy rags.

+1 Leather Armor.
+1 Chaos.

Tell me if I missed anyone picking up anything. If I did, blame yourself for not bolding it.

Take off the blindfold and gag, make fire in the bonfire very sticky with Fire Magic.
You take off the blind and the gag. [Spotting: 2+2] Is that a fist? [3+3] Yes, yes it is. Your chest nearly bursts from the very painful and powerful punch.

...Ow. Son of a gun...

-6 HP.
+1 Chaos.

Combat in Chaos Hollows.
Spoiler: Initiative (click to show/hide)

Quote from: Accurarwa 2
Stab Nat!
[2+1] VS [3+1] The second swings at Nat but misses her as she dodges out of the way quickly.

Quote from: Accurarwa 5
Shoot Nat!
[3+1] VS [5+1]: Quick Turn: Succeed.

Nat dodges out of the way of the fifth... only to find him quickly turning and his arrow right in her chest.

3 damage. [Poison: 3][Poison type: Mental][Resist: 4]: Her mind clouds a little, but settles down. She's still got an arrow in her chest, however.

Nat: +3 Defense skill.
Nat: -3 HP.

Place a shield arround myself that blocks light, leave tiny gaps in front of my pupils so i can see, then dive into the shadows, if it fails just stand still
[5+1-2][Luck: 3]: You successfully make a shield around you that absorbs a lot of the light. They start loosing track of you.

[Spotting: 6-2, 6-2, 5-2] They still know where you are, though... crap...

You really should've waited a little longer before trying to break free.

+3 Shield magic skill.
New spell: Major Light Absorption Shield.
+1 Chaos.

Quote from: Accurarwa 1
Stab Nat!
[4] VS [6+1] Damage: [3+1] Nat is impaled through and through as a spear enters her body.

Nat thinks she can see Death sitting on a bone throne behind the Accurarwa drinking tea while speaking to her in a British accent. Yeah, she'd better get some healing soon.

Nat: -4 HP.
Nat: +2 Defense skill.

WARNING: Nathan has 2 HP left.
Caution: Joseph has 7 HP left.
DANGER: Nat has 1 HP left.
Caution: Nat has 8 HP left.

Spoiler: IronyOwl (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: TolyK (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: wolfchild (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Serious Concentrate (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: HmH (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Draignean (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Darvi (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dwarmin (click to show/hide)

Allies:

Deep Whispers:
Spoiler: Dostricht (click to show/hide)

Enemies:

Chaos Hollows:
Spoiler: Accurarwa 1 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Accurarwa 2 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Accurarwa 5 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Accurarwa 4 (click to show/hide)

Deep Whispers:

Tell me if I missed anythang, my wunderful, wunderful players.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 06:18:20 pm by Tarran »
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: May 15, 2011, 06:08:17 pm »

Oh. That was... an awkward experience.

Also, I believe that I have more than a mere 3 HP.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: May 15, 2011, 06:16:07 pm »

Fixed, just forgot the warning message thing earlier. If you had checked your status, you'd have seen the correct number.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 06:18:56 pm by Tarran »

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: May 15, 2011, 06:17:58 pm »

I did, and was in fact referring to the warning.

"Let's not waste our time here. Hurry and get out before we change even more." Abscond, using the breeze for tailwind.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: May 15, 2011, 06:22:42 pm »

I did, and was in fact referring to the warning.
Should be a little bit more specific on things like that. Don't want to confuse people, ya know?

Also, I made a lot of mistakes that I just fixed within the last 13 minutes or so. Quite a few of them were simple ones, too. Whoops. Hopefully you guys are reading the most recently edited version and not the failsauce that was the first version.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: May 15, 2011, 06:23:50 pm »

Don't want to confuse people, ya know?
Do I?
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 139