Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 139

Author Topic: The Westlands RTD: Turn 42: Final "Turn". Game ended.  (Read 153563 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: The Westlands RTD: Turn 16: Pain Train. Paralysis For Great Justice.
« Reply #810 on: April 28, 2011, 12:43:38 am »

Morph Accurarwa 5's throat completely shut.
Uhhhhh...

Quote from: Accurarwa 5
Shoot Nathan!
The fifth shoots at Nathan. [4+2] VS [4+1] Hitting him on his arm, dealing 2 damage.

[Poison roll: 5][Poison type: Paralysis][Resist: 3] The bolt, however, has a severely numbing poison. Nathan looses feeling everywhere in his body....

...Nathan: +Status: Paralyzed: Cannot make any actions for 1 turn, -3 to physical actions for 1 turn afterwards, and -1 the turn after.

You can't do things purely by mind. You need your hands to actually cast the spell. If you can't move your hands, you have no way of controlling the spell.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: April 28, 2011, 01:05:48 am »

Whoops, missed exactly the part you highlighted. Change of action.
Just lie here with a surrendering look in my eyes.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: April 28, 2011, 01:18:16 am »

im shielding yopu then running, shield should hold long enough so that you are not paralyzed
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: April 28, 2011, 04:44:35 am »

BLuh. Why do you hate me so much max? D:

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: April 28, 2011, 04:52:14 am »

BLuh. Why do you hate me so much max? D:
...What? Who? Hate? Where?
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: April 28, 2011, 04:57:31 am »

The RNG made me fail my super awesome and overpowered move that would've totally defeated the dragon. D:

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: April 28, 2011, 11:11:17 am »

well, I'm mostly here and mostly safe :P
so, magic attack time!
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: April 28, 2011, 03:33:11 pm »

well, I'm mostly here and mostly safe :P
so, magic attack time!
Way to be vague. >_>
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: April 28, 2011, 04:18:19 pm »

TolyK, Darvi, you both posted on the thread but didn't post an action. And you're the only two that haven't posted your actions. :|

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: April 28, 2011, 04:30:05 pm »

That better not mean they're holding up the turn. >_>

Although, I imagine Darvi's action is simply "Kill myself and everyone around me with wind magic," so that's easy enough.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: April 28, 2011, 04:32:09 pm »

That better not mean they're holding up the turn. >_>
They kinda are.

But then again, the turn likely wouldn't have come up for a little bit due to laziness.

Whatever, I'll do everything but your group's turn, since both TolyK and Darvi are in your group. Won't post it, but I'll get it ready.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: April 29, 2011, 11:33:49 am »

Make rock spikes fall from the top of the cave (make them it needed) onto the dragon.
Make them arms-length and fairly sharp ;)
also, I think my toughness gives me moar HP, but I think I need to recalc that. ;P
oh woah, I forgot to post this  :-\ silly meS
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: April 29, 2011, 02:33:54 pm »

Darvi, post or I shall destroy you! With fire, and sword, and wine bottle!
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: April 30, 2011, 03:38:16 am »

Darvi, this is on the second page! Come on, stop being bugged by RL and post, before I decide to just auto you. I mean, you not posting does wonders in helping me procrastinate, but this has got to end some day.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: April 30, 2011, 04:10:15 pm »

You should probably just auto him when you're willing to do the turn. Normally that's a lot rarer than Darvi posting. D:
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 139