Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 139

Author Topic: The Westlands RTD: Turn 42: Final "Turn". Game ended.  (Read 153396 times)

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile

im pushing him into the others because he was gonna leave me there to face them while HE booked it
I used a dog whistle to give both of us a chance to flee. If I had planned to leave you behind as a distraction, I'd Polymorph you into a mermaid.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Hmm. Do the stupid thing and use my wind magic to create a whirlwind that makes the enemies crash into the traps, the treasure into the enemies, the players into fairies, etc.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 04:38:07 am by Darvi »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

im pushing him into the others because he was gonna leave me there to face them while HE booked it
Even together you don't have much of a chance, though. Both of you running would probably be better than executing him for cowardice.

Hmm. Do the stupid thing and use my wind magic to create a whirlwind that makes the enemies crash into the traps, the treasure into the enemies, the players into fairies, etc.
I'd threaten your life but I don't think both of us would survive this anyway.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Heheh.

While searching for the dragon, train some floating

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

ok sorry, but DONT blow thw wistle, to encourage you not to the action stands, the wistle is a bad idea, howver if you DONT blow it I will help you run
if hmh does not blow the wistle, water hose the aquarua or whatever and run away
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile

Put a portable anti-magic shield on Accurarwa 3 and run away.

Tarran, can an AoE spell be aimed so as to not hit the caster?

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile

Grab our crew and chuck them in the cart, ride down (carefully).
Darvi, change your action to levitating it!
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile

666 Posts.......

This RTD is of the Devil

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tolyk is the Devil of this RTD.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile

Tolyk is the Devil of this RTD. subforum
fix'd >:D
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile

Tolyk is the Devil of this RTD. subforum A DEFINITE PIECE OF DOG SHIT

No, Fix'd

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile

we all know you hate me  :D
(even though it doesn't go the other way ;))
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

666 Posts.......

This RTD is of the Devil
Ah, don't worry, me and the Devil are buddies. It's all cool.

Tarran, can an AoE spell be aimed so as to not hit the caster?
If he's not in melee range, then yes. The way I judge melee range is if the enemy melee'd you last turn, he's in melee range until he gets another turn in which he moves away or you move away from him.

Tolyk is the Devil of this RTD. subforum A DEFINITE PIECE OF DOG SHIT a happy fluffy cuddly bear of serious-less-ness.

No, Fix'd
Oh come on, be nice.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Is it possible to use overreactive soulstones to store souls without touching them? I like my undead bat, but my lack of gloves is troubling.

Maybe I could use part of my robe.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

Is it possible to use overreactive soulstones to store souls without touching them? I like my undead bat, but my lack of gloves is troubling.

Maybe I could use part of my robe.
Oh hey, someone posted for once today.

Yes, you can use them. You just need to wear gloves.

If you used a robe, you'd have to roll a luck roll, since robes weren't made as thick as gloves, and you could still touch it.

Also, update coming soon, to a Westland RTD retailer near you!
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 139