Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 139

Author Topic: The Westlands RTD: Turn 42: Final "Turn". Game ended.  (Read 153360 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

Looks like some of Accurawra might actually be magic users.

With a racial -2 to spellcasting. Lol, fail.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

Looks like some of Accurawra might actually be magic users.

With a racial -2 to spellcasting. Lol, fail.
Yeah, they are pretty poor spellcasters. However, even though the spellcaster has no bonuses, he can still be dangerous if he casts right.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

Well at least something good came of me passing out.

Astrally Project to the aid of the Accurawra attacked companions!

Or dream of eating roast pig with a few old friends, whichever.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

Water cannon the accurawra, away from me preferably, also preferably into the cave wall
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 11:14:38 pm by wolfchild »
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I do hope you know that if HmH succeeds you'll have all 5 Accurarwa mauling you alone. Which will quickly result in your death.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

Aww, you ruined it Tarran.

My character was all ready to handspring into the game and start shooting hadoukens.

Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, I wanted to make sure that if he died he couldn't blame it on me. :P

...Uhhh, did I say that out loud? I mean, I thought he was confused and needed help. Yeah, that's right.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

if HmH blows the wistle, push hi into the accurawra with a blast of water
otherwise Water cannon the accurawra, away from me preferably, also preferably into the cave wall
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 11:49:03 pm by wolfchild »
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

if HmH blows the wistle, trap him in a shield and run away
Not possible.

Quote from: Your status
Placed shield: Cannot place any shields for 3 turns.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile

Hmm Go find the dragon, but stay back behind (Ze Spy)
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

That's two out of five for leaving, guess we're booking it.

-1 difficulty penalty healing on self. Find dragon, staying in back of group.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 01:27:51 am by IronyOwl »
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile

Note to self: wolfchild is always Chaotic Evil, no matter his character's alignment.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Note to self: wolfchild is always Chaotic Evil, no matter his character's alignment.
I'm inclined to agree that simply running away is a better option; dog whistle or no, you just haven't got the strength to beat all five of them.

Also, I can't seem to figure out why HmH has 10 strength but 75 carrying capacity. This is probably the worst time ever to mention it.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm inclined to agree that simply running away is a better option; dog whistle or no, you just haven't got the strength to beat all five of them.
Yeah. I made sure that they're too tough for you to handle. You both really should run.

Also, I can't seem to figure out why HmH has 10 strength but 75 carrying capacity. This is probably the worst time ever to mention it.
Wait wait wait, what?

...I made a mistake. You're right. His carrying capacity is supposed to only be 50. Which is lower than the weight of his equipment. He should be collapsing right now. Whoops.

Wait, his equipment doesn't weigh that much either! What the heck?

I'll fix it now. I wonder how that happened.

Edit: Same thing with TolyK. He has 75 instead of 50.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 01:53:17 am by Tarran »

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

im pushing him into the others because he was gonna leave me there to face them while HE booked it
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 139