Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 139

Author Topic: The Westlands RTD: Turn 42: Final "Turn". Game ended.  (Read 153068 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I see. Makes sense then. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Two different bodies I could sort of see trying. I am not trying an infinite soul exploit on myself.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

Two different bodies I could sort of see trying. I am not trying an infinite soul exploit on myself.

Hmm, expontially growing, endlessly dividing souls with minds of their own that can inhabit dead bodies. Nothing can go wrong, man!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

Hmm, expontially growing, endlessly dividing souls with minds of their own that can inhabit dead bodies. Nothing can go wrong, man!
Yeah, but there would be so many more problems, including not being able to do certain things, lost memory, parts that are too small simply disappearing, and generally feeling down in the dumps all the time.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

I'd like to see that two body thing though. Evil twin, man!

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

Create a 1-way projectile shield about 4 meteres wide (shape-wise i am imagiuning the tip of a semicircle) and 2 metres in front of me, have it stay i Nat-Synchronus
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile

Polymorph Use crafting to carve two of my bolts into dog whistles. Give one dog whistle and four of my bolts to Nat, take five obsidian bolts in exchange.
Use Crafting to carve two of my bolts into dog whistles. Give one of them to Nat.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 08:27:53 pm by HmH »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Polymorph two of my bolts into dog whistles. Give one dog whistle and four of my bolts to Nat, take five obsidian bolts in exchange.
Polymorphing does not work on items.

I had thought about allowing it, but realized that if I had allowed it, you'd all get your equipment way too easily.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile

Polymorph two of my bolts into dog whistles. Give one dog whistle and four of my bolts to Nat, take five obsidian bolts in exchange.
Polymorphing does not work on items.

I had thought about allowing it, but realized that if I had allowed it, you'd all get your equipment way too easily.
Good thing I have 8 in Crafting. Fixed my action.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

well hmh, much as is like having more damage , at the moment i think i need more shots, save the better bolts for someone who knows how to use them
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile

Join the others on the Chaos Dragon Hunt Game Quest

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Me: Oh hey everyone but Ze Spy has posted I guess I have an excuse to not up-wait... crap, he posted.

Anyway, Draignean hasn't posted but since he's out cold, he doesn't really need to go.

Turn will be either up tonight if I feel like it or tomorrow.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Westlands RTD: Turn 4: Friendly Fire. Dreams. Captain Is Russian.
« Reply #222 on: April 08, 2011, 10:07:45 pm »

I just noticed a strange mistake: For some reason I replaced TolyK's Polymorphing with Defense. This is fixed now. If anyone else spots things wrong with your char, tell me before we get too far into the game.

Find the captain of the guard and talk to him.
[3][Luck: 4]: Once again, repeating your inability to do things right like with your song, you pace around the town for quite a bit before finally finding the captain.

Location Change: Guard House.

Grow wings. If successful, find the others and join the quest to the chaos dragon.
[5+2][Luck: 5]: You grow a majestic set of angel wings and then join Joseph and Kirion on attempting to find the captain. He proves to have no idea where to look (hint, guard house) by walking around the town. Eventually you guys find the captain, though.

+Status: Angelic Wings: +1 to convincing people that you're good. -2 to intimidation. People will often confuse you as an angel. Can fly.
+1 Polymorph magic skill.

Tired of warping my own soul, attempt to find others and their quest(s).
[3][Luck: 3]: You run around the town, looking for them. Obviously, you don't find them. However, while stumbling around, you eventually find them at the Guard House.

Kirion nodded in acceptance of the quest and turned to Joseph, making an 'after-you' type gesture in the hopes he could follow him out.
You follow Joseph.

Create a 1-way projectile shield about 4 meteres wide (shape-wise i am imagiuning the tip of a semicircle) and 2 metres in front of me, have it stay i Nat-Synchronus
[1+1+1-1][Luck: 2]: You fumble with a shield, it doesn't get anywhere. When you decide to stop for a moment the spare energy goes awry and [Nat Luck: 4][Nathan Luck: 2] smacks Nathan in the chest. Doing 2(out of 1d4) damage to him.

+1 Shield magic skill.

Use Crafting to carve two of my bolts into dog whistles. Give one of them to Nat.
[6+1]: You do a great job crafting your bolts into dog whistles. You almost show them off to Nat until she hits you with some energy, which [Whistle 1: 5][Whistle 2: 1] utterly shatters one but does not harm the other. The energy his you, dealing 2 damage, which your armor does not soak due to the damage being too low. Ouch.

-2 HP.
-2 Steel-tipped Bolts.
+1 dog whistle.
+1 crafting skill.

Join the others on the Chaos Dragon Hunt Game Quest
You follow the others as they exit the door.

Quote from: Draignean
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...
[Dream roll: 6][Lucidity: 3][Insanity: 6][Appearance connection to reality: 5]: You wake up, and hear screams all around! This is a dream, right? RIGHT?! The roof is also on fire! You notice that you've grown several mutations, as chaos fills the air! CHAOS DRAGOOOOOOON! You run, knowing that staying in a burning building would surely mean your death. When you get outside, you notice several guards turning into masses of chaos. RUN RUN RUN! You sprint outside, and run for many more miles. You think you've lost them...

...you haven't. Before you know it you're covered in chaos. Everything becomes a blur at that point and you turn into a mass of chaos.

...Your subconscious stops the nightmare, thankfully. [Remember roll: 1] You'll forget you've ever had this dream as soon as you wake up.

MAIN QUEST: Dragon Hunt.
Participants: Darin. Ravenium. Nowan. Kirion. Joseph.

As you knock on the door, a young man free of mutations opens it. "Looking for the captain for the quest?" You nod. "Follow me."

You all walk down a hallway and into the largest of the corner-wall towers, then walk up the circling set of stairs and into a dark room. There are several dark wooden bookcases, all filled with books, left and right. Several trophies line the walls, from Dragon heads to Minotaur horns to a tentacle of... something. On the other side of a room is a single window with the blinds up. In front of it, however, is a man, nearing his forties, reading a small book. This is the captain? He looks so peaceful.

He gets up. You all notice his height; he's taller than everyone else in the room. His muscles are obvious, so are his many, many scars. He carries around a few mutations: He has a thin tail with razor-blade sharp bone at the end. Some dragon-like wings on his back. And he appears to have carapace underneath his shirt in place of skin. His beard is rugged, his hair is a dark brown turning gray, hairstyle is uncut. His eyes are emerald.

He walks over to what you presume is his sword holder. As he picks it up, you notice what looks like arcs of electricity coming up from the holder. He then picks up his shield, which seems to blur the area around it. Finally, he picks up and wears his set of armor. His helm is golden and has two horns. His chest-piece seems to be made of a steel-gray metal. It looks like steel but isn't. His boots look special. You can't put your fingers on it, but they seem magical. He grabs his backpack, which seems quite heavy.

Finally, he walks over to you and speaks with an accent that you've never heard before (russian like).

"Aaahh, Annrin, you brought friends. I assume they're here for the Hunt?"

"Yes, they're here for the hunt." You all nod with Annrin.

"Finally, everyone else are cowards. Sitting on their asses while friends burn. They have outdone by you five, who are just here for the money." He scoffs.

"Anyway, my name is Dostricht Allacestace. Captain of the guard of Toi. At your service." You notice his family name being significantly different from his first name. He may be married.

"The Dragon, named 'Durnneran'" he says "is like child with torch. Does not know when to be careful and when to be serious." He cracks his knuckles. "He burn down several farmhouses and spit the chaos on their remains. Like poking beehive with stick. We are the bees. We must kill Durnneran, before he actually learns how to fight like dragon he is." He walks to the stairs and gestures for you to follow him. You all go down the stairs and to the door.

"Durnneran is south a mile, past Old John's house. Likely hiding in cave named "Deep Whispers". Follow me, I will lead you there."

(all) Location Change: Toi outskirts.

Everyone can preform one action while traveling to Deep Whispers.

Spoiler: IronyOwl (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ze Spy (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: TolyK (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: wolfchild (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Serious Concentrate (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: HmH (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Draignean (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Darvi (click to show/hide)

Tell me if I forgot anything. I took many breaks while doing this and I'm not 100% sure I remembered everything.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: April 08, 2011, 10:19:10 pm »

This is a chance for great glory! Kirion thought, praising Isaia silently and generally getting fired up to to take down this dragon. He checked his equipment, then turned to the rest of the team. "I'm ready to do this when you are."

IF Tolyk gets injured

"Here, let me help you." Kirion attempted to heal Nowan's wounds.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 05:43:20 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: April 08, 2011, 10:31:33 pm »

"I'm looking forward to this," Darin said cheerfully. Once might almost assume he wasn't the most sensible person around.

Having learned nothing, attempt to create a third soulstone.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 139