Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 139

Author Topic: The Westlands RTD: Turn 42: Final "Turn". Game ended.  (Read 153223 times)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
Re: The Westlands RTD: Turn 1: Awww, so little failing.
« Reply #150 on: April 05, 2011, 10:34:03 pm »

Definitely mine. [5-1+1]

Probably mine. [1]

I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 05, 2011, 10:45:13 pm »

Did you miss HmH's action, or did he get caught up finding a tree in the first place? I don't see his +2 from int.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 05, 2011, 11:24:03 pm »

Spoiler: Spoilers. (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 11:29:15 pm by Tarran »
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Asilidae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 06, 2011, 12:23:05 am »

I would love to get in on the waiting list if that's alright.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Oh, and a quick question. You said that full polymorphs are random, right? So I would just say "I transform myself" and turn into whatever?

>No more giant penises. We had a sort of Arms Race once when one guy ordered himself a 14inch synth-flesh abomination and the guy after him had to order one that was 15 inches. It kept escalating till someone got their entire lower body replaced with a slithering, naga tail package that they actually got around on.

I had to vent the entire living quarters.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 06, 2011, 12:27:35 am »

Oh, and a quick question. You said that full polymorphs are random, right? So I would just say "I transform myself" and turn into whatever?
Yep.

Anyway, added to waiting list.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Asilidae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 06, 2011, 12:33:51 am »

Then... just to be sure... I can cast polymorph magic while in any form, right? Or do I pretty much kill myself if I turn into something mute or lacking proper hands?

>No more giant penises. We had a sort of Arms Race once when one guy ordered himself a 14inch synth-flesh abomination and the guy after him had to order one that was 15 inches. It kept escalating till someone got their entire lower body replaced with a slithering, naga tail package that they actually got around on.

I had to vent the entire living quarters.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 06, 2011, 12:40:19 am »

I'm not cruel enough to make wrong-polymorphs get you stuck. So you're okay.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 06, 2011, 12:48:04 am »

He rolled a six. He found the tree, but he can't do anything to it without aggroing a guard.
*idea*
Is that guard wearing a face-concealing helmet?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 06, 2011, 12:52:13 am »

He rolled a six. He found the tree, but he can't do anything to it without aggroing a guard.
*idea*
Nope. Why? You going to try murder?

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 06, 2011, 01:10:32 am »

*idea*
Nope. Why? You going to try murder?
Not anymore.

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 06, 2011, 02:09:14 am »

Get into the Town hall

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 06, 2011, 02:23:00 am »

Get into the Town hall
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Waiting on TolyK.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 10:39:54 pm by Tarran »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 06, 2011, 02:26:12 am »

[Luck 4][Luck 2][1][5][5-1+1][Luck 6][NPC mood 6][4][6][Luck:2][5-1][Luck 2]

Taking a wild guess, I'm that first Luck 2.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 06, 2011, 02:31:09 am »

[Luck 4][Luck 2][1][5][5-1+1][Luck 6][NPC mood 6][4][6][Luck:2][5-1][Luck 2]

Taking a wild guess, I'm that first Luck 2.

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 06, 2011, 02:34:41 am »

POOTISPOOTISPOOTISPOOTISPOOTISPOOTIS-

Wait, what?

Goddamn RNG
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 139