Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139

Author Topic: The Westlands RTD: Turn 42: Final "Turn". Game ended.  (Read 152885 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: The Westlands RTD: Turn 41: Run run run run run run run. Pony wrestlers.
« Reply #2040 on: July 30, 2011, 03:43:33 pm »

Yes, apparently when I even mentioned getting bored of this and starting another RTD, the entire thing just FELL like a fricking 100 ton block.

Well, you can't blame us for thinking you didn't want to do a final turn for it, dude, and there's no point posting in a dead thread. :-\ (Plus I tend to rely on 'show new replies' to get to all the RTDs I'm in. >.>)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: The Westlands RTD: Turn 42: Final "Turn". Game ended.
« Reply #2041 on: July 30, 2011, 03:48:50 pm »

I am sleepy and I do not guarantee this turn will be sane but you get what you get. That's the phrase, right?

Well, you can't blame us for thinking you didn't want to do a final turn for it, dude, and there's no point posting in a dead thread. :-\ (Plus I tend to rely on 'show new replies' to get to all the RTDs I'm in. >.>)
What? That does not even relate to the part of my post you quoted. I did not mention stopping this RTD until everyone started quitting, and I did not mention a final turn until it had already fell.

DARIN THE NOT SO SUCCESSFUL NECROMANCER
You sit, stupefied at what happens. Eventually, you get up and walk back to Toi, since that's the only town around. Hopefully they will be merciful since you weren't the one who screwed up their ambush. [3] You get many angry glares, and do not get paid. You leave Toi, back for your home, with your trusty bat.

[4] You live a fairly average life. Well, for a necromancer. And that means many many experiments. Eventually, you begin feeling your age and try to figure out how to keep yourself alive. It consists mostly of raising yourself from the dead, but at least it works.

[6] You live for thousands of years afterwards until your bones turn to dust. Good, long life.

TOLYK THE CRAZY POLYMORPHER

[5] As the crazy man flies away you attempt to run away. And do. You fly so fast they cannot get to you and you escape unharmed. You leave for home. AVOIDING TOI LEST YOU GET BRUTALLY MURDERED.

[3] When you return home, you find it burned and plundered. Sad, you live the rest of your life in a random town as a polymorpher-for-hire. You don't get much business, but at least you live your life.

[5] You become the new champion of a god of Polymorphing. Congratz! You are now a demi-god!

ASHTON THE KINSLAYER

You look around as you are dropped on the ground. [5] You are confused for hours on end as you follow landmarks. You eventually find a temple... that leads almost completely back home! And there's tons of diamonds in here! AND Resurrection potions! Holy crap! You can bring your parents back AND live in eternal wealth!

[6] You live a long, happy life with your parents. You are the wealthiest person in your side of the world due to the hidden teleporter back to the temple, which contains stockpiles of diamonds. However, you live with a terrible hole in your soul. Kirion... your brother... you KILLED him... How could you?

[3] Many gods do not accept you for your Kinslaying after you have died. Eventually, though, some god just randomly snatches you up and takes you as her own. You don't get to do much for the rest of eternity.

ARZHOG THE DRUNKY DRUNK
[4] You defeat the captain one-on-one. You earn the respect of the Chief, who gives you three seconds of his time before promptly killing you. It is a strange honor, worthy for a former knight like you.

[3] You are quickly forgotten by many, sadly. Your bottle will always be with you, at least.

[3] You are picked up by the god who wrecked your life. Because no-one wanted you. Goddammit.

JOSEPH THE FAILSAUCE
[6] You fly, high in the sky. So high, the clouds part and you... begin having problems breathing.

[2, ouch] As can be imagined, things do not go well and you fall. And hit the ground at lethal velocities. On the bright side, you've gone where no (living) human has gone before. On the down side, you are now a red mass on the ground.

[6] You get a place as the instrument of a bard god. It's less than perfect but on the bright side you'll always hear music!

TALA THE NEW DRAGON

You drop your friends off and fly high into the sky. [6] You thoughts, memories and mind slips away as you roar like a true dragon. It's quite painful!

[4] You go on back to the temple of Kikubaaqudgha, drawn by some instinct. You live a long life as a guardian. Though unfortunately that job contains nothing more than standing in one place looking intimidating, but you do get to have a strange warm feeling for the entire time.

[4] Still, you gain a special place as Kikubaaqudgha's pet when you die. You go on to pillage tens of villages before dying shamelessly to a great hero in a fight that was balanced against you.

ACRIDI THE CRAZY POLYMORPHING PRIEST
[5] You make record time back to Toi and leave the Accurarwa in your dust. You get full pay of your whole group for trying. Wow.

[1, oh...] On your way home you are mugged by Accurarwa and killed. Goddamn dogmen vermin.

[3] Your god accepts you. You live a very boring eternity doing nothing as your god was not impressed by you.

TARIC THE... NON IMPORTANT DRUNK
[3] You flail at ponies. You touch someone in real life: That person that kicked your ass. He sends you on a random teleport.

[4] You arrive back at home and... something. Really, you did nothing but have sex and drink and had no Bio. What am I supposed to put in here?

[4] A god of sex brings you in as one of hers. Eternity is good. You creepy bastard.

So... yeah.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2042 on: July 30, 2011, 03:53:35 pm »

Ah, OK. I thought when you said fell that you meant dropped pages in the RTD sub-forum. ^^; Nevermind, anyway.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2043 on: July 30, 2011, 04:02:49 pm »

HAHAHA! THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF QUESTIONABLE NECROMANCY!

Victory is mine.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2044 on: July 30, 2011, 05:05:14 pm »

I became a giant house cat.

Meow. :3
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Charismatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2045 on: July 30, 2011, 07:19:04 pm »

Darn it. Could I move over to the waiting list for your new game?
Oh, and I also found a second continent, "The Released Syrup-Continents". It houses "The Finger of Silkness". I think I died a little inside.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2046 on: July 30, 2011, 08:15:34 pm »

I became a giant house cat.

Meow. :3
That can breathe fire.

And is scaly.

And is freaking huge.

Hardly a housecat. :P

Darn it. Could I move over to the waiting list for your new game?
Sure.

ETA on the new game:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #2047 on: July 30, 2011, 08:29:10 pm »

ETA on the new game:

Now I'm too depressed that you called me a stalker to run a turn...
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2048 on: July 30, 2011, 09:51:57 pm »

ETA on the new game:

Now I'm too depressed that you called me a stalker to run a turn...
Are you freaking kidding me...

No. No. GET ON WITH THE FREAKING TURN OR I'LL GET THE TANK.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2049 on: July 30, 2011, 09:55:29 pm »

Draignean's just making excuses. :P Get the tank anyway.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2050 on: July 30, 2011, 10:09:42 pm »

*The earth shakes*

I brought 1000. With crew, of course.

Speaking of which, you guys will be able to drive tanks in-game. Hopefully it will work okay with balance. ;)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2051 on: July 30, 2011, 10:13:05 pm »

Nice. I only have one question: Can we pull a Contra and hang from the underside of missiles, shooting down enemy soldiers, as they're fired at another ship? :3 (Just being silly, don't mind me.)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2052 on: July 30, 2011, 10:14:29 pm »

I'm not familiar with Contra, but no. If you do that you will pull the missile down to the ground and hurt yourself seriously.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2053 on: July 30, 2011, 10:27:11 pm »

O.o

How can you possibly like sci-fi/shooters and not have played Contra 3: The Alien Wars? It's like the best side-scrolling shooter ever. ...On the other hand you're a lot younger than me, so I guess I have to expect this kind of thing... Thanks for making me feel old, Tarran. :-\ I guess people probably wouldn't be too impressed with it nowadays, either, but back in the day, man. :3

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2054 on: July 30, 2011, 10:37:23 pm »

Hey, give me a break, I wasn't even born back in 1992. D:

I honestly have never heard of Contra 3. At all. Don't blame it on me, blame it on everyone else.
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139