Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 139

Author Topic: The Westlands RTD: Turn 42: Final "Turn". Game ended.  (Read 152875 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: The Westlands RTD: Turn -1: Char sheetz time.
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2011, 04:31:07 pm »

<3 But seriously, favorite troll. Her and Equius. (I don't mean shipping, they're fine as friends, Equius is just hilarious. Especially him rapping with Dave.) On-topic, glad I dodged that bullet. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2011, 05:10:48 pm »

I'll jump in on this...waiting list of course, but it seems some people havn't put in char sheets yet. I'll be a incentive, then for them to do so quickly. :)

Char Sheet!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 04:54:19 am by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2011, 05:19:10 pm »

Ascar. Not Aescar.

Anyway, added to waitlist with link to that post.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2011, 05:44:24 pm »

Spoiler: character (click to show/hide)

I envision this character Stoping damage and making the healer's life easier, but dont ask her to help heal she fails at it, i even put that in both bio and skills, because she likes helping but cant heal so she uses other methods.

I also hope the items i gave are acceptable, the glyph was just something that popped into my head, feel free to get rid of it if it's op
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2011, 05:48:40 pm »

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)

A hardy necromancer and part-time healer joins the party! Also minor JOAT potential, with respect to having only a -1 penalty to most things.

On that note, tell me more about magic. More specifically, about how deranged and creative I'll be able to be with it out of combat.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2011, 06:05:23 pm »

Spoiler: character (click to show/hide)

I envision this character Stoping damage and making the healer's life easier, but dont ask her to help heal she fails at it, i even put that in both bio and skills, because she likes helping but cant heal so she uses other methods.

I also hope the items i gave are acceptable, the glyph was just something that popped into my head, feel free to get rid of it if it's op
Negative skills? No, I'm not going to have that. Femme? Eh, alright, I'll let you go with that. Also, you forgot to remove my parenthesizes on Attributes. Other than that, looks okay.

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)

A hardy necromancer and part-time healer joins the party! Also minor JOAT potential, with respect to having only a -1 penalty to most things.

On that note, tell me more about magic. More specifically, about how deranged and creative I'll be able to be with it out of combat.
Sheet's good.

As for magic, you can do anything, casting any spells you can think of, but expect things to go bad when you try to cast too high spells/spells of schools you don't know.

Hmm... I just thought of something; without any penalties players will cast extremely powerful spells all the time. I think I'll add a "difficulty" modifier to spells. Don't worry everyone, this doesn't affect much, since you don't start off with spells anyway.

Anyway, Washing dishes, will add sheets and difficulty to spells afterwards. Ze Spy is the only one who hasn't posted his sheet.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2011, 06:09:10 pm »

MEAT GOLEMS!

Sorry, just had to get that out there. I'm excited. :P
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2011, 06:31:22 pm »

Femme just meant female, and the negative didnt give me anything just symbolising my flavour lack of healing skill but ok
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2011, 06:33:45 pm »

Femme just meant female, and the negative didnt give me anything just symbolising my flavour lack of healing skill but ok
Oh, femme means female. Got it. The reason I didn't give you a negative is because I just don't know what I'd do with a negative. And plus I don't think it'd be possible to have anti-skill in something.

Anyway, added Ironyowl and wolfchild to the first post. Added a little descriptor to magic difficulty. Whenever you learn a spell, you'll learn it's difficulty. You won't learn it before you cast the spell, though.

Anyway, I'll start converting the character sheets now while we wait for Ze. I really wish there was an abbreviation button because I'm going to have to type abbr over and over again.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2011, 06:37:46 pm »

You forgot to strike through the loot lute.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2011, 06:45:57 pm »

tarren, i hate to make it evem worse but some people (not me but i have heard some people complain of this) cannot use abreviations, however i have not heard of a problem using the "acronym" tag, however it is a bit longer to type

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2011, 06:48:36 pm »

Also not that it matters in-game but my character worships Shier, the godess of protective magic, whi i have created as part of a D&D campain i am working on

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2011, 06:51:08 pm »

tarren, i hate to make it evem worse but some people (not me but i have heard some people complain of this) cannot use abreviations, however i have not heard of a problem using the "acronym" tag, however it is a bit longer to type
*Ahem*

Anyway, I've never heard of people having problems with the abbr tag, but if there are any problems, it's easy for me to just change all the abbrs to acronyms. I choose to use it because not only does it save on space, but it's easier to type.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2011, 06:52:58 pm »

Technically Copy+Paste is an abbr button. Not ideal, obviously, and I'm not really sure why there isn't a real one, but it can be better than nothing.

Also also, notepad can find and replace, so if it really becomes a big deal you could do it in abbr, copy+paste it into notepad, find and replace "abbr" with "acronym," and copy+paste it back.

Never heard of these abbr problems before though. Then again, I didn't know abbr existed.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2011, 07:23:06 pm »

If that bit of story leads to the actual game then i am going to do an action
Introduce myself to the 7 strangers, ask them what they are here for
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 139