Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 139

Author Topic: The Westlands RTD: Turn 42: Final "Turn". Game ended.  (Read 153595 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Westlands RTD: Turn 30b: Rule Reforms, calling all current players.
« Reply #1485 on: June 02, 2011, 04:44:29 pm »

WHAT HAVE I DONE?! WWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: June 02, 2011, 04:45:59 pm »

You have seriously scarred the forums, that's what.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: June 02, 2011, 04:53:59 pm »

And you did it intentionally, too, you wacky person you. :D
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: June 02, 2011, 04:55:01 pm »

Not the first time around, then I just ran with it.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Westlands RTD: Turn 30c: Non-canon turn in which Shenanigans happen.
« Reply #1489 on: June 02, 2011, 05:38:09 pm »

Note: This is in no way canon. Your character will very likely not be facing anything listed in this turn. Your deaths are not counted against you. This is merely for fun.

Also, I'll be blatantly pointing out what's wrong with your character if you have any problems.

Darin, Nowan, Ashton, Arzhog, Joseph, Tala, Acridi, and Taric.

VS

Durnneran's GHOST! Oooohhh!

Spoiler: Initiative (click to show/hide)

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
Chaaaarrrrgggeee!
[3+1+1-1-2] VS [6+1-1+1] Despite a brave attempt, Ashton misses the the dragon by a large margin, being quite drunk. That can't be good.

Insert stuff here.

Quote from: IronyOwl
Life Siphon him!
[5+1-1] You cast the Life Siphon spell on Durnneran!

[4+1] VS [2-1+1+1] Durnneran tries to avoid the life-sucking stream, but is caught in it, having 5*.85 (5) HP drained.

Insert stuff here.

Quote from: Darvi
Curse my lack of bringing bolts with me and my lack of strength. Charge with my sword!
[3-1-1+1] VS [6-1+1+1] You ineptly swing at Durnneran. He easily dodges out of the way.

By now you're starting to wish you specialized a little more. This is going to hurt.

Insert stuff here.

Quote from: Durnneran's Ghost
REVEEENENENGNGNNGEEEEE
Spoiler: Targeting 1 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Targeting 2 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Targeting 3 (click to show/hide)

The three previous attackers are now facing the wrath of an angry ghost of a dragon.

This is going to HURT.

[2+2+1] VS [1] Ashton takes a hit like a man. Unfortunetly, although he is a man, he is not superman. He takes 1008 damage, which his armor takes 1/2 of. He really should get himself a shield! Not like that would've helped. Ashton is mortally wounded.
[3+2+1] VS [5] Darin tries to be agile, but can't imitate an actually agile person. He takes 1005 damage, after getting hit by the tail. Luckily, his shield takes 5 damage, but it collapses and the tail continues, dealing 1000 damage, which the robe takes 10 of before it disintegrates. Darin is mortally wounded.
[2+2+1] VS [5-2] Joseph, having no skill in defense, takes the attack like an ineptly dodging person. He takes 1006 damage, getting hit by the tail. Seriously, 1/3 chance and you guys are getting hit by it more often than not. Anyway, since he has no shield, he takes 1006 damage, of which his armor takes 14 of. Joseph is mortally wounded.

You have a feeling this fight is rigged.

It hurts. It hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it is a extremely unimportant refferencehurt.

Quote from: Taricus
Try to Seduce ram my Halberd through the dragon.
You charge the dragon. [1-1-1] Vs [4+1-1+1] Having no helping attributes or skills along with the -1 penalty with the weapon, you absolutely miss and almost ram the Halberd through your baby face.

Not cool.

Quote from: TolyK
Minor Earth Spike that be-atch!
[1+1+1] You fumble a little, as a result your Minor Earth Spike is now a Trivial Earth Spike.

[4+1] VS [5-1+1+1] You aim it just a little too far to the right, and miss.

Dammit, this is not going very well.

Quote from: Asilidae
Sell my Potion of High Major Fireball to some shopkeeper that's irritated with me in the middle of battle!
You attempt to sell your Potion of High Major Fireball to Mr. X.

Potion of High Major Fireball: [Barter: 1-2-2+1]: He refuses to buy it from you. [Intelligence: 2+2] You have a feeling it may be due to the fact that 5/8 of the people in your group, including you, looks like their face is made out of dung.

Quote from: Dwarmin
Turn tail and run from this bullshit fight!
[5-1]: You escape this rigged deathtrap!

Quote from: Draignean
Since I'm going to die, wake up and drink like never before.
You wake up and drink, like never before.

Glug.
Glug.
Glug.
Glu-cghdghfjhfdhdr-pffff! You're full up on drinks, you cannot drink any more wine.

Oh well. At least you're-*Thump*-at full drunkenness. Well, dying in your sleep is better than feeling your guts being ripped out.

Spoiler: Durnneran's Ghost (click to show/hide)

Looks pretty good from my standpoint... I think. Not 100% sure though, since this is only one turn. Anyway, Magic seems to now be reasonable as long as the spells are reasonable. I'm penalizing those who try to be jack-of-all-trades. Bonuses aren't sky-high. And finally I got to maul you guys good. :P

Though that's just me, of course. I'm certain you guys have different opinions. At the very least, I fixed a few mistakes while making this turn.

Real turn will come either later today or tomorrow.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 05:41:46 pm by Tarran »
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: June 02, 2011, 05:41:31 pm »

You have a feeling this fight is rigged.
I couldn't imagine why.

Also screw your bias against versatility.  >:(

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: June 02, 2011, 05:43:43 pm »

No love for the dragon? :( :P

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: June 02, 2011, 05:47:26 pm »

Play the {X} Days a {Y} recently, Tarran? :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: June 02, 2011, 05:50:04 pm »

Play the {X} Days a {Y} recently, Tarran? :3
Nah, it hurts too much.

I watched it hurt in an LP. Of hurt. It's by an Hurt-Per who likes to go "Huzzah!" all the time. Obviously, he is hurting.

By the way, your post hurts.

And so does my post. It hurts.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: June 02, 2011, 05:53:16 pm »

So you watched Balrog play through the Chzo mythos?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: June 02, 2011, 05:55:19 pm »

No, no.

Hint: The LPer is Deceased. And a Crab.

Anyway, I last watched the LP quite a while ago, not recently. I just remembered the "It Hurts" when going through... TVTropes.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: June 02, 2011, 05:55:57 pm »

Can't blame him for being a Balrog fan, tough.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: June 02, 2011, 05:56:35 pm »

...Karkat did a LP?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: June 02, 2011, 05:57:37 pm »

...*Facepalm*

Come one, he has 19,769,141 upload views and 29,120 subscribers. Don't tell me you've never heard of him!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: June 02, 2011, 05:58:48 pm »

TBH I rarely watch LPs. ^^;
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 139