Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 139

Author Topic: The Westlands RTD: Turn 42: Final "Turn". Game ended.  (Read 153774 times)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
Re: The Westlands RTD: Turn 27: Kirion's luck sucks hard.
« Reply #1260 on: May 23, 2011, 11:58:25 pm »

You have the moldy sandwich? How the hell did you get that? I thought Greenmoore had it last.

Yeah, he dropped it in the future and it fell through a cross-dimensional rift into D-22, it then splattered across the scanner of an alien vessel in a faraway galaxy and caused a chain reaction which obliterated over four-hundred different sentient species before it was sucked into a black hole and ended up in Arzhog's pocket.

I said nothing about there being aliens anywhere near you.

*sweats*

Yeah, fuck healing spells. Next character is not going to use magic at all since that only kills allies. ::)

Trade everything I'm carrying to Arzhog for his delicious fudz and chow down like there's no tomorrah.

Don't do it man! Honestly, all you have to do is try and heal our enemies and you're a powerhouse.

I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: May 24, 2011, 12:12:23 am »

I'll say this again: I hate Kirion. I gave the character a second chance and he ended up taking two other people down with him. Besides, I just wanted to enter the waiting list again. It wasn't like I was giving up on the RTD entirely or anything. I just wanted to start over... which is still all I want to do now. >.> Everyone who plays with me knows I prefer helping my allies out, and this character is doing the exact opposite... so I'd rather drop him entirely and make someone who's a front-line fighter to protect all the mages we have who are actually useful. That's all. :-\ I don't see why people are freaking out and frankly if I was one of you I'd be taking this opportunity to kill the guy while he's down so he'll stop hurting everyone else.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: May 24, 2011, 12:17:51 am »

...*Sniff* Alright.

Give Kirion the sandwich.

I don't see why people are freaking out and frankly if I was one of you I'd be taking this opportunity to kill the guy while he's down so he'll stop hurting everyone else.

Because that isn't Kirion, the moron who's going to accidentally blow up the world if he gets within a click of the sword of destiny. That's seriousconcentrate, general badass and all-around good guy.

It's hard to kill somebody elses character...
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: May 24, 2011, 12:21:30 am »

Liiiiiiiitle too much praise to be believable, man. ^^; It's a good thing I'm not Kirion though because if I was everything I touched I would destroy, and even by signing up on Bay12 I'd somehow end up killing everyone with a username. >.>
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: May 24, 2011, 12:30:57 am »

Liiiiiiiitle too much praise to be believable, man. ^^; It's a good thing I'm not Kirion though because if I was everything I touched I would destroy, and even by signing up on Bay12 I'd somehow end up killing everyone with a username. >.>

Light flows from thine hands like water from a crystal brooke, spilling across our upturned faces and illumining the darkest of our days with its unparelleled radiance. Where thy feet touch earth, flowers bloom. Where thy gaze falls goodness and light spring forth in unrelenting tides of pure grace. Your voice sweetens the air with the melody of kings and Gods, such mortal ear to hear it would be blessed beyond the numbers of the stars in the {POETIC NOUN #8347329 NOT FOUND. PLEASE CLEAR BULLSHIT FROM SYSTEM}.

---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: May 24, 2011, 12:31:26 am »

Awww, Serious, you just won't give poor Kirion a break. Fine, fine, I just hope you're ready to spend a long time on the-...

Oh, wait, Trollan is the last one on the waiting list. And he's missing. So that means you'll get in immediately.

*Sigh* >_>

Out of curiosity Tarran, would eating some of the dragon's flesh restore any health?
Nope. It'd just give you a mouthful of chaos.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: May 24, 2011, 12:33:45 am »

I did give him a chance, and look what the son of a bitch did with it. >.> I'll have a character up soon; would you mind terribly if he debuted by, when falling out of the sky, landing on Kirion and just squashing him like a bug? :3 T'would make me very happy indeed.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: May 24, 2011, 12:34:54 am »

Kirion's in a cave. The chance of your new character blowing through the cave, landing on Kirion and surviving is null.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: May 24, 2011, 12:36:31 am »

Awww, Serious, you just won't give poor Kirion a break. Fine, fine, I just hope you're ready to spend a long time on the-...

Oh, wait, Trollan is the last one on the waiting list. And he's missing. So that means you'll get in immediately.

*Sigh* >_>
Wait, so couldn't Kirion just walk into the sunset and SC's new character walk out this very turn? Sounds better than letting him waste turns omnomming poisoned food for a while.

Also, HAHA! FEAR MY POLYMORPHING EXPERTISE! Even though needing to submerge himself every five turns is utterly crippling in a desert, so I should probably do something about that.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: May 24, 2011, 12:42:01 am »

Ah, oh well. Irony, why are you so obsessed with this guy walking into the sunset? Unless you mean actually walking INTO the sunset, whereupon he dies a horrible death... then I can see where you're coming from. :3 Question for Tarran, is a halberd a Spear or a Polearm? Nevermind. ^^;
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 12:43:43 am by SeriousConcentrate »

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: May 24, 2011, 12:43:59 am »

Also question, the dragon's tail is a Misc item isn't it?
---

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: May 24, 2011, 12:45:51 am »

It just seems so much simpler and more in-character than brutally murdering him for his failure.

I wouldn't especially mind collapsing rocks on him or having him hauled off by ravenous radjackals, but having a few turns of him and a few allies trying to kill him off is just... odd.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: May 24, 2011, 12:48:35 am »

Nah, it's cool. My new character's going to show up specifically to kill him, it's part of his bio. So if the bad food doesn't get him Ashton will. :3

EDIT: Speaking of:

Name: Ashton D'Aubrani
Bio: The older brother of Kirion, who's been chasing him for years. Everything his younger brother touched he destroyed, from killing their mother during childbirth to gambling away the family lands and fortune on a whim. All Ashton has left is the armor and weapon of his father, and vengeance. After an eternity of searching, he's finally tracked Kirion down to a small town in the Westlands, and from there was told by a man named Dostricht that his 'useless' brother was in a cave not far from town. In appearance, he's a tall, strong-looking man, standing at roughly 6'4 and weighing 230 pounds or so. His brown hair is long and untended to, and he has bags under his blue eyes from many sleepless nights. As for personality, he's gruff and bitter and isn't really the best choice when it comes to diplomacy. He is a talented fighter, however, and has spent years honing his skills for that fateful day. Because he's disenfranchised, he follows no diety, and looks for the sword only for his own gain. If he becomes the one to claim it, it's quite likely he would merely auction it off.

Starting Items: Steel Spear, Steel Plate Armor

Skills:
4 Spearman
12 Defense
8 Wrestling

Attributes:
25 Strength: +3 to using a weapon that uses this attribute. 125 encumbrance points.
10 Agility: +0 to using a weapon that uses this attribute. +0 to defense.
30 Toughness: 36HP. Can stay alive for 4 turns while mortally wounded.
0 Intelligence: -2 to spellcasting.
0 Charisma: -2 to talking.

----

I figured, why not turn Kirion into a total joke? ^^
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 07:31:13 am by SeriousConcentrate »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: May 24, 2011, 12:51:47 am »

Also question, the dragon's tail is a Misc item isn't it?
No, it's a mace.

Anyway, if you guys can't figure out an interesting way of killing Kirion, I'll just have to talk to my buddy Ascar on a method of... disposing of him.

Wait, did I say he was my buddy? I mean... MORTAL ENEMY! ASCAR IS MY MORTAL ENEMY AND TOTALLY NOT MY FRIEND!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: May 24, 2011, 12:52:13 am »

Already got a method: Spear to the face. :3
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 139