Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Trouble with woodcutters  (Read 798 times)

Coco146

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Trouble with woodcutters
« on: April 04, 2011, 11:42:51 am »

I'm having this problem.  When i designate trees for the chop the woodcutters don't do a thing they just go about on their daily buisness, everyone else does their job.  Does anyone know why this is happening?

Sjotrik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Trouble with woodcutters
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 11:53:27 am »

I'm having this problem.  When i designate trees for the chop the woodcutters don't do a thing they just go about on their daily buisness, everyone else does their job.  Does anyone know why this is happening?

Made sure they don`t have hauling labors enabled? also, they might be doing another job if they have another labor added, like masonry. ( im not saying your woodcutter have masonry.) If not, im not sure. but it happened to my miners once. didnt figure out the problem. :/

Coco146

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 12:10:14 pm »

see the thing is this map is perfect ive got a river,platinum,bauxite and peat and those are just the things i can see from the surface.  ive dissabled all their other labours.  also when i ordered them to build a carpenters shop they did it.

Hyndis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2011, 12:16:28 pm »

Do they have an axe equipped? They cannot chop down trees with an axe. Sometimes the military will hog up all of the battleaxes.

Even a wooden training axe works fine to cut down trees oddly enough.

Coco146

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2011, 12:24:27 pm »

Bingo!!! I feel like an idiot i got rid of the axes beacuse i thought i didnt need them