Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10

Author Topic: Roll to survive the Zombie Apocalypse (Turn 17, What the f-)  (Read 17612 times)

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Build a Gauss Rifle on it! Or let me mount the Minigun on it!
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

Build a Gauss Rifle on it! Or let me mount the Minigun on it!

Changing action to take the advice
McGuver up a Gauss cannon, that can launch any ferrous items we load into it, mpunt it on the car
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile

Regain control of my Right forearm

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile

Use my katana of healing on HighEndNoob

[6] Raising your katana high above your head in an ominous fashion, you smash it down onto Bob's chest! A flash of light illuminates the area as a 'schlick' sound is heard, and his body is back at 100% capacity. Good for you!

DO nothing

You still feel kinda numb. Walk it off, you big sissy.

i.....will.....have my kickass spiked gloves

[2] As much as you want those spiked gloves, they're not here. GET OVER IT!

Switch pillar to left hand and swing at tank again.

[2+1] Switching the pillar over to your other hand, you can't seem to find out which building the tank smashed in to. Is it that one with the big hole in the side? Naaaaah, can't be. You make up for it by smacking one of the nearest zombies in the horde that has been shambling towards you this whole time.

McGuver up a Gauss cannon, that can launch any ferrous items we load into it, mount it on the car

[3+1] Grabbing your remaining materials, you fashion up a Gauss Cannon from some wire, an empty glue bottle, some wooden boards, and a metal sheet. McGyver would be proud.

Regain control of my Right forearm

[5] You attempt to will your forearm back into use. You tell it off, and it finally agrees to obey you. It seems that this new forearm is at least slightly sturdier than the old one, resulting in it being quite resilient to damage.

THE TANK - Drawing itself out of the house, it decides to attack the largest thing it can find: Aarons makeshift vehicle. [1] It decides to bumrush the vehicle like an idiot, resulting in Aaron grabbing a rock off of the ground, loading it into the gauss cannon, and pumping it into it's skull, killing it instantly.

What a dumb beast!

Uh, hey guys...

The zombie hoard populating the suburbs you're in is getting kinda close. Might wanna make some breathing room or run away or...something.

Spoiler: Frelock/Fredrick (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Bdthemag/Brian (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: wolfchild/Aaron (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ahra/Aaron #2 (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 03:30:08 am by Krath »
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

Grab some ranmdom thinmgs to use as ammo, inmcludinmg a bnunmch of smaller things to use as a grapeshot, thenm get everyonme inmto the vehicle anmd drive off

Highendnoob or ZeSpy should be the one to man the gun
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile

get to the choppa car
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile

Get into the car, and prepare to repel boarders!
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

Get into the car and raise my teams spirit with a speech.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Get to the car, and man the turret.
"Someone get stuff near me, and get me more cigars!"
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Get onto the car and shoot my M4A1 at the zombie goasts

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to survive the Zombie Apocalypse (Turn 9, You got to da choppa)
« Reply #70 on: April 12, 2011, 05:01:08 am »

Grab some random things to use as ammo, including a bunch of smaller things to use as a grapeshot, then get everyone into the vehicle and drive off

[1] You can't find any ammo at all to load into the Gauss Cannon. Sucks man.

[3] You hop into the driver's seat. The leather is stiff and uncomfortable, but you can drive fine.

get to the choppa car

[4] You hop into the open-topped and barricaded back of the truck/barricade/whatever it is, a perfect position to sit back and relax while your partners kill zombies.

Get into the car, and prepare to repel boarders!

[5] You hop into the back of the vehicle, grab your pillar, and hold it out to one side. When the car starts moving, you'll literally be smacking zeds out of the way.

Get into the car and raise my teams spirit with a speech.

[2+1] You attempt to raise your team's fighting spirit with an inspirational monologue. They're kind of too busy trying to hop into the car and escape zombies to listen. You feel motivated though! +1 to your next roll.

Get to the car, and man the turret.
"Someone get stuff near me, and get me more cigars!"

[5] You jump into the back using one hand, and hop on the turret. Another cigar magically appears in your mouth. You fire off a witty one liner as you load your Minigun's ammo into the Gauss Cannon.

BOOOOORN TO BE WIIIIIILD

Get onto the car and shoot my M4A1 at the zombie goasts

[2+1] You hop into the passenger seat and try to shoot zombie ghosts. There don't seem to be any zombie ghosts around, so you settle for shooting a few nearby zombies instead.

The Zombie Hoard - A few of them shamble up to the sides of the mobile barricade, [5] trying to hop on. While most get swatted away by the heroes, three of them make it on board! Better do something about that.

Zombie 1 - [1] Trying to bite Bob, who is currently manning the mounted Gauss, instead gets a metal bash to the face and falls off the vehicle, as Bob Anderson swivels the cannon to smack it straight in the head.

Zombie 2 - [3] While Aaron #1 is making a rousing speech, it mumbles something about "Brainsssss" and grapples with him for a while. (Is now grappling Aaron #1)

Zombie 3 - [1] Trying to tackle down Aaron #2, it instead gets a swift combo to the chest, followed by an uppercut that knocks it down to the ground. 5 hit combo!

Spoiler: Frelock/Fredrick (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Bdthemag/Brian (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: wolfchild/Aaron (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ahra/Aaron #2 (click to show/hide)
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 12, 2011, 06:58:43 am »

hadouken zombie no2
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 12, 2011, 07:28:32 am »

Drive my creation while kicking the zombie off, after picking up speed go straight through the zombie horde

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 12, 2011, 07:41:49 am »

Shoot my Wepon at Zawmbie 2

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 12, 2011, 12:52:54 pm »

Smack any zombies that get in our way!
All generalizations are false....including this one.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10