Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

Author Topic: Roll to survive the Zombie Apocalypse (Turn 17, What the f-)  (Read 17649 times)

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to survive the Zombie Apocalypse (Turn 5, MY EVERYTHING HURTS)
« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2011, 09:52:22 am »

Shoot the mini-gun to get out of the wreakage
"SOMEONE GET ME A CIGAR!"
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
Roll to survive the Zombie Apocalypse (Turn 6, WHY BOB ANDERSON WHY)
« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2011, 04:43:13 pm »

Ahra gets in now because I'm a cool guy.

Repair all of Bob's bones, WITH MY MIND.

[1] You attempt to heal your comrade's broken body, but your mental assistance not only doesn't heal his shattered skeleton, but grinds all his bones to dust, rendering them useless! It also seems to have left you physically and mentally exhausted.

M4A1 out of goddamn space

DO IT

[6] Using your remaining good arm, you put your hand into the 81st Dimension, pulling an M4A1 out of hammerspace! You fistpump with your good hand. However, checking the magazine, you find it has no ammo. Welp.

Dig the others out of the rubble.  If I come across that tank, smash it.

Searching through the rubble, you find Bob, shattered and broken but still alive. You hoist him over his shoulder and bring him back near your comrades...When that fucking tank appears!

[4] It pulls a piece of rubble out of the massive pile and flings it towards Fredrick, knocking the wind out of him and pinning him to the ground!

Nail together some barricades and put wheels on them

[5+1] With your incredible engineering skills, you manage to whip up a quick getaway vehicle while your partners are getting mauled by a giant zombie! Wow.

The only problem is it's not as barricaded as you would have liked, it used up most of your materials, and it only has 3 wheels...NO MATTER! SALLY FORTH!

Shoot the mini-gun to get out of the wreakage
"SOMEONE GET ME A CIGAR!"

[5-3]You attempt to feebly lift your minigun to help fight the tank, but with every bone in your body ground down to dust you can't muster the strength to do it!

Who the fuck is this guy?

Some douche, who looks like an everyday guy (aka Ahra) appears out of nowhere, looking lost. He's just kind of standing there. It's creepy.

Spoiler: Frelock/Fredrick (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Bdthemag/Brian (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: wolfchild/Aaron (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ahra/Aaron #2 (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 04:46:30 pm by Krath »
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to survive the Zombie Apocalypse (Turn 6, WHY BOB ANDERSON WHY)
« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2011, 05:02:49 pm »

Use my massive strength to lift off the rubble and use it as an impromptu club to smash the tank!
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2011, 05:07:08 pm »

Use katana to slice off the head of the tank, if that works then say something witty.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2011, 07:24:11 pm »

Search for Some electrical compoinents, stary near frelock and keep the car with me
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2011, 08:03:20 pm »

Oh shoot.
Do something.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2011, 08:04:40 pm »

Grab some Ammo

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2011, 08:11:41 am »

find some kickass spiked gloves.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile

Use my massive strength to lift off the rubble and use it as an impromptu club to smash the tank!

[5+1] Lifting the piece of rubble with ONE HAND (wtf?), you draw it overhead and smash the tank in his head, pummeling him back down into the rubble! Oh that looks like it hurt. The Tank is actually starting to look like he's getting hurt now. You think you pulled something in your right arm though after all this heavy lifting...

Use katana to slice off the head of the tank, if that works then say something witty.

[1] Jumping into the air, you slice the katana at the Tank's head, getting a perfect shot on the neck. When you land behind the tank and turn around to see it die, you spot it's flesh regrowing! All the bruises it obtained fade away and it seems to be back at FULL POWER. Well, at least now you know this katana is meant for healing...

After your double 1's you wonder if you're actually a double agent for the zombies.

Search for Some electrical compoinents, stary near frelock and keep the car with me

[2+1] Looking in the corner of the drivers seat of your improptu vehicle/safehouse/mobile barricade, you find some slightly chewed electrical wire. You drive the car over near Frelock in case you need a quick getaway.

Oh shoot.
Do something.

[5-5]You can't do anything without causing yourself unbearable pain. You try to do so anyway. You fall unconscious.

Grab some Ammo

[4] Looking around you for some ammo, you find a fresh clip on the half-eaten body of a military soldier! Fresh for 30 shots!

find some kickass spiked gloves.

[2] You fail to find any kickass spiked gloves. If your hands had eyes, they would be crying.

THE TANK - Giving an angry look to Fredrick and back at full power, it bumrushes him! [2] It flies right by Fredrick as he steps out of the way, and crashes into another house.

Spoiler: Frelock/Fredrick (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Bdthemag/Brian (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: wolfchild/Aaron (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ahra/Aaron #2 (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 01:24:00 pm by Krath »
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

Use my katana of healing on HighEndNoob
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

DO nothing

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile

i.....will.....have my kickass spiked gloves
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

ah crud, nmow i can't remembner why i wanted the wire :S, hanmg onm il think a bit
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile

Switch pillar to left hand and swing at tank again.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

Usign the wire and the rest of my stuff, build a launcher on the car that can launch anything we can load into it
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 10:16:10 pm by wolfchild »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10