Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Modding in toilets  (Read 568 times)

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
Modding in toilets
« on: April 03, 2011, 12:22:30 pm »

I was wondering if it was possible, using a variation of nest boxes that only accept dwarves, as well as modding dwarf eggs with a different name and they never hatch. I'd try it myself, but I don't know how to mod.

EmperorJon

• Bay Watcher
  • Still waiting...
    • View Profile
Re: Modding in toilets
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2011, 12:40:32 pm »

No.

EDIT: Well... if you used the Lays Unusual Eggs tag... you could get them to lay an item... buuut it would be in nestboxes. Never the less, I will experiment for fun anyway.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 12:45:13 pm by EmperorJon »
I think it's the way towns develop now. In the beginning, people move into a town. Then they start producing tables, which results in more and more tables. Soon tables represent a significant portion of the population, they start lobbying for new laws and regulations, putting people to greater and greater disadvantage...
Link for full quote. 'tis mighty funny.

EmperorJon

• Bay Watcher
  • Still waiting...
    • View Profile
Re: Modding in toilets
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2011, 02:15:54 pm »

Well, that was quite fun. My dwarves now use the toilet. ;P

2 problems.

1. They spend all their lives on the bog. :P
2. ^ assuming there isn't a goose laying eggs in it. XD
I think it's the way towns develop now. In the beginning, people move into a town. Then they start producing tables, which results in more and more tables. Soon tables represent a significant portion of the population, they start lobbying for new laws and regulations, putting people to greater and greater disadvantage...
Link for full quote. 'tis mighty funny.