Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Thieving woodcutter  (Read 536 times)

johnfras

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Thieving woodcutter
« on: April 02, 2011, 12:59:51 am »

I decided for embark to take a dwarf with a bit of iron armor and an iron axe, rather than take the training axe I brought specifically for him my woodcutter decides to take my soldier dwarfs axe.How would one go about getting the iron axe back for my soldier dwarf?

bobhayes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Thieving woodcutter
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2011, 01:03:04 am »

I decided for embark to take a dwarf with a bit of iron armor and an iron axe, rather than take the training axe I brought specifically for him my woodcutter decides to take my soldier dwarfs axe.How would one go about getting the iron axe back for my soldier dwarf?

Assign it to him in the equipment screen.

johnfras

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2011, 01:08:07 am »

Assign it to him in the equipment screen.
He wont pick it up because the woodcutter is carrying it nor can I select it from the specific weapon.

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2011, 01:18:18 am »

Break all his arms. Also you can make it forbidden, remove the woodcutters woodcutting labor, de-forbid it, assign it to your soldier, and there you go.
Hello Hunam

johnfras

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2011, 01:31:12 am »

Break all his arms. Also you can make it forbidden, remove the woodcutters woodcutting labor, de-forbid it, assign it to your soldier, and there you go.
That managed to work, thanks for the help