Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: The pretend gay German makes me want one...  (Read 5474 times)

Gorjo MacGrymm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The pretend gay German makes me want one...
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2011, 11:23:14 pm »

Ok all of you, just stop it.  Stop it right now.  Stop stop stop.  I am drawing the line.  No more.  Nope.  Nada.  Nyet.  I will not put up with anymore of this tomfoolery!  Do ya hear me!  No more!  Not another single blessed moment of this hairy-fru-fru-boot-cowboy love song-gummy-Rick Astley grabassedness.  No.  NO!  Dont you do it.  I hearby order the lot of you to go kill an animal barehanded.  Thats the only thing to be done.  Yup.  The.Only.Thing.  When your done you must channel surf 1000's stations in front of a 99" inch plasma 3-d manscreen while wearing a wifebeater and eating chili.  Do it.  Do it now.  Before its to late.  There is till time left to scrub that from your brains.  Trust me.  I am a professional at this.  I run a clinic.  Its at the corner of Guns&36dd streets.  Hurry.  We have Nascar drivers waiting to take your calls.  The first 15 callers get a free man class from Brock-fuckin-Sampson.  For a limited time, we are giving away as an addition bonus free copies of every Clint Eastwood movie.  Well, every one but Paint Your Wagon.  That movie is disallowed and has been stricken from the Great Totem of Manliness and Badassery.  Be warned.  We have a crossbred Mike Tyson/Pitbull/T1000/A-team/Airwolfe/Stone Cold Steve Austin genetically grown assualt team ready to enforce our rules.  So there.   >:(
"You should stop cutting down all these herr trees, or, MAN is my Queen going to be Aaaaa-aang-Re-ee with you guys!" flipping his hand and batting his eyelashes."
"Oh my god guys, wood, is like, totally murder."

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2011, 11:24:17 pm »

Ok all of you, just stop it.  Stop it right now.  Stop stop stop.  I am drawing the line.  No more.  Nope.  Nada.  Nyet.  I will not put up with anymore of this tomfoolery!  Do ya hear me!  No more!  Not another single blessed moment of this hairy-fru-fru-boot-cowboy love song-gummy-Rick Astley grabassedness.  No.  NO!  Dont you do it.  I hearby order the lot of you to go kill an animal barehanded.  Thats the only thing to be done.  Yup.  The.Only.Thing.  When your done you must channel surf 1000's stations in front of a 99" inch plasma 3-d manscreen while wearing a wifebeater and eating chili.  Do it.  Do it now.  Before its to late.  There is till time left to scrub that from your brains.  Trust me.  I am a professional at this.  I run a clinic.  Its at the corner of Guns&36dd streets.  Hurry.  We have Nascar drivers waiting to take your calls.  The first 15 callers get a free man class from Brock-fuckin-Sampson.  For a limited time, we are giving away as an addition bonus free copies of every Clint Eastwood movie.  Well, every one butt Paint Your Wagon.  That movie is disallowed and has been stricken from the Great Totem of Manliness and Badassery.  Be warned.  We have a crossbred Mike Tyson/Pitbull/T1000/A-team/Airwolfe/Stone Cold Steve Austin genetically grown assualt team raedy to enforce our rules.  So there.   >:(

Wall of text = TL;DR

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2011, 11:26:52 pm »

stuff
Because everyone here is a man, and every man has the same perception of what a man should be, right?

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2011, 11:27:34 pm »

stuff
Because everyone here is a man, and every man has the same perception of what a man should be, right?
You actually read it?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2011, 11:30:08 pm »

stuff

Yeah, seriously :I

I already placed second in the manly competition here.  I don't need to be any more manly.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2011, 11:41:16 pm »

stuff

Yeah, seriously :I

I already placed second in the manly competition here.  I don't need to be any more manly.

We can accommodate for women too!

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2011, 11:59:54 pm »

Ok all of you, just stop it.  Stop it right now.  Stop stop stop.  I am drawing the line.  No more.  Nope.  Nada.  Nyet.  I will not put up with anymore of this tomfoolery!  Do ya hear me!  No more!  Not another single blessed moment of this hairy-fru-fru-boot-cowboy love song-gummy-Rick Astley grabassedness.  No.  NO!  Dont you do it.  I hearby order the lot of you to go kill an animal barehanded.  Thats the only thing to be done.  Yup.  The.Only.Thing.  When your done you must channel surf 1000's stations in front of a 99" inch plasma 3-d manscreen while wearing a wifebeater and eating chili.  Do it.  Do it now.  Before its to late.  There is till time left to scrub that from your brains.  Trust me.  I am a professional at this.  I run a clinic.  Its at the corner of Guns&36dd streets.  Hurry.  We have Nascar drivers waiting to take your calls.  The first 15 callers get a free man class from Brock-fuckin-Sampson.  For a limited time, we are giving away as an addition bonus free copies of every Clint Eastwood movie.  Well, every one but Paint Your Wagon.  That movie is disallowed and has been stricken from the Great Totem of Manliness and Badassery.  Be warned.  We have a crossbred Mike Tyson/Pitbull/T1000/A-team/Airwolfe/Stone Cold Steve Austin genetically grown assualt team ready to enforce our rules.  So there.   >:(

Stop this?
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Gorjo MacGrymm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2011, 12:05:59 am »

Stop this?

....stupid you tube/EMI blocked content........can someone paraphrase for me  :P
"You should stop cutting down all these herr trees, or, MAN is my Queen going to be Aaaaa-aang-Re-ee with you guys!" flipping his hand and batting his eyelashes."
"Oh my god guys, wood, is like, totally murder."

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2011, 12:49:07 am »

Well instead of that, how about This?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 10:44:39 am by Heliman »

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2011, 12:50:24 am »

I cannot go through watching any of these music vids without wanting to commit honorable suicide.
Hello Hunam

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2011, 12:52:07 am »

-snip-

Stop this?

....stupid you tube/EMI blocked content........can someone paraphrase for me  :P
Cory Hartt - Sunglasses at Night
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2011, 12:54:37 am »

WARNING: MAY CONTAIN ABRAHAM LINCOLN, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNING'D
I have never been more interested in American politics.

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2011, 12:56:19 am »

I cannot go through watching any of these music vids without wanting to commit honorable suicide.
As long as there's nothing pushing at the inside of your underpants, there is nothing to worry about. Unless, of course, you're actually gay, then you may want to see a licensed physician.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2011, 12:57:11 am »

WARNING: MAY CONTAIN ABRAHAM LINCOLN, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNING'D
I have never been more interested in American politics.
It's things like this that make me very, very sad that some things don't translate into siggable quotes well. :(
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2011, 01:00:14 am »

LOOK AGAIN, THE QUOTE IS NOW DIAMONDS.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4