Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: I AM SHAPE SHIFTING.  (Read 5031 times)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
Re: I AM SHAPE SHIFTING.
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2011, 12:14:31 am »

Yes, It would be fun but I am no longer shapeshifting. I was a demon once though, but I couldn't get any followers because I was a peasant.
First it's called body swapping your not shifting the original adventure body to different races or forms just jacking creatures of their control of their own bodies. Shapeshifting would be using Dfusion's Race changer on yourself.
Second I really need to update the adventure babies having thread I made.

You should write a full manual on how to use the utilities to perform all these various tasks. Also, 'hijacking' is a better term in my opinion :P

Somebody could also use these to make a little program that calculates for you some idea of magical capacity and then gives you a list of available functions per the level assigned to you based off these utilities' functions, and then performs them for you. Like a sort of magic. 'you are level 35 now so you can shapeshift into/possess a dragon once every 30000 turns, lasting for 7000, or can create a block of 7/7s water/magma every 20000 turns' or something similar.
So much fun could be had. :P
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Sarda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2011, 09:24:26 am »

Ah, this bug again? The last guy who made a thread about it got it by going really far into a glacier and sleeping. Something to do with sleeping when the game isn't sure of your coordinates, was the last theory I heard.
You'll have to provide warm, moist kittens at the end of each test chamber.
Dwarf Fortress:
Where 9% of your town is casualties, is good.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2011, 09:34:09 am »

Yes, It would be fun but I am no longer shapeshifting. I was a demon once though, but I couldn't get any followers because I was a peasant.
First it's called body swapping your not shifting the original adventure body to different races or forms just jacking creatures of their control of their own bodies. Shapeshifting would be using Dfusion's Race changer on yourself.
Second I really need to update the adventure babies having thread I made.

You should write a full manual on how to use the utilities to perform all these various tasks. Also, 'hijacking' is a better term in my opinion :P

Somebody could also use these to make a little program that calculates for you some idea of magical capacity and then gives you a list of available functions per the level assigned to you based off these utilities' functions, and then performs them for you. Like a sort of magic. 'you are level 35 now so you can shapeshift into/possess a dragon once every 30000 turns, lasting for 7000, or can create a block of 7/7s water/magma every 20000 turns' or something similar.
So much fun could be had. :P
dang sounds like darius 40d Spellcraft mod where you get ruins that have magical properties like teleporting,resurrection, zombification and what not. sadly we don't have access to items yet so attaching spells and stuff would need to wait. I can attempt to attach 'spells' on to creatures. I was working on a silly lycan addon to Dfusion but lost energy when I have to figure out how to stop them from crashing the game when hurt.
first it was called quantum leap then Body swap(due to your old body acts like a NPC) now Hijacking.
though what your using is more QL than BS for the random characters you will play as, and the horrible chance of spawning as some silly creature under the ocean and preventing you from traveling.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Videonfan

• Bay Watcher
  • Now you know why you should fear the night
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2011, 09:43:31 am »

well that is what you get for starting as a hippy >:D
You just can't trust allies

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2011, 10:50:36 am »

well that is what you get for starting as a hippy >:D

April 02, 2011 me should be glad I finish that lycan mod to Dfusion.
Though it's just as unstable as race changing is of now.

edit: Hopefully people don't clutter this thread with too many "YOUR AN ELF" responses because this is a bump of a large kind.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 02:27:14 am by Rumrusher »
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Eктωρ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2011, 02:41:59 pm »

This happened with me once, I turned into a toad, inside a cave, couldn't get out, I was scared.
Ektor is in a constant state of internal rage

magistrate101

• Bay Watcher
  • That one kid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2011, 09:18:26 pm »

I STARTED OUT AS AN ELF
There's your problem!
Pages: 1 [2]