Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 89

Author Topic: SV: 51% OTG: 79%  (Read 75919 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: SV: 22% OTG: 45%
« Reply #1275 on: May 28, 2011, 03:02:45 pm »

/help

AddINV Area around Soltesz: ball lightning.

>Whisper to Marlon (You sure as hell won't be able to get the ammo from anyone in this country, that's for sure.
Well, go ahead and test the weapons on these targets.)
>AddINV TheRoomMarlonIsIn.TwoWoodenDummies

Marlon looks at the dummies.

Marlon:
"I do have my own targets, you know."

Marlon walks over to the door to his office, and opens it. He yells at those outside to prepare the firing range, handing the RPK and the Flammenwerfer to the guard outside. Marlon walks back to his desk.

Marlon:
"Now, what exactly do you want out of this deal?"

>ChangeChem.Soltesz(4.0)
>Delete.RopeBindingSolteszHands
>AddATT.Handmaidens(Kill Lady Andrea.1 000 000 000)

>Whisper.LadyAndrea(aefiarfguipazerharhgazfhkzajherklmaghaaefiarfguipazerharhgazfhkzajherklmaghaaefiarfguipazerharhgazfhkzajherklmaghaaefiarfguipazerharhgazfhkzajherklmaghaaefiarfguipazerharhgazfhkzajherklmaghaaefiarfguipazerharhgazfhkzajherklmaghaaefiarfguipazerharhgazfhkzajherklmaghaaefiarfguipazerharhgazfhkzajherklmaghaaefiarfguipazerharhgazfhkzajherklmaghaaefiarfguipazerharhgazfhkzajherklmaghaaefiarfguipazerharhgazfhkzajherklmaghaaefiarfguipazerharhgazfhkzajherklmaghaaefiarfguipazerharhgazfhkzajherklmaghaaefiarfguipazerharhgazfhkzajherklmaghaaefiarfguipazerharhgazfhkzajherklmaghaaefiarfguipazerharhgazfhkzajherklmaghaaefiarfguipazerharhgazfhkzajherklmaghaaefiarfguipazerharhgazfhkzajherklmagha)

Lady Andrea grunts in annoyance.

>Whisper.Soltesz(Run, run for the escape!)

Soltesz whispers: "How? I'm still tied up here."

>whisper allhandmaidens (Syn err **99 jillkanghsklahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhasdlf;hafiehwaoidhfdakffhakldsckzn,vnxzvhfauhheihshdjghjhguehrughsjfdhgshruoghseuhdfghdfuhgieorhgurhgihfuighifhgeruiheirhguhigofdhgidfhsioghdisghriririhihfhgfhishfihgihrihgihfihgirhgihfihgihrirhihfgihfhgirihAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH)

The handmaidens remain focused.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: May 28, 2011, 03:42:27 pm »

Is the entire room magic-fied? or just the area around the maidens and lady andrea?

>AddINV LadyAnrea'sroom (Aperture science turret)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: May 28, 2011, 04:25:49 pm »

>Whisper to Marlon (I just want to see your opinions of the weapons and if you'd change your mind about my idea about arming some of your men with those to fight the Crazies. If you don't, well, at least I got a survivor from Wieserlue or something to get someone else to do it.)

>Say (Well, Madame Andrea, at least you're killing the guy I don't particularly care for. If you wish to kill him, I'd suggest barbed wire torture and then salting of the flesh. And then you could remove his kidneys.)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: May 28, 2011, 08:16:05 pm »

>AddINV LadyAnrea'sroom (Aperture science turret)

>Whisper to Marlon (I just want to see your opinions of the weapons and if you'd change your mind about my idea about arming some of your men with those to fight the Crazies. If you don't, well, at least I got a survivor from Wieserlue or something to get someone else to do it.)

Marlon: "Which one? The soldier with both of his legs, I hope."

>Say (Well, Madame Andrea, at least you're killing the guy I don't particularly care for. If you wish to kill him, I'd suggest barbed wire torture and then salting of the flesh. And then you could remove his kidneys.)

Lady Andrea laughs.

Lady Andrea:
"As much as it would amuse me, these things must be done properly."

She pauses for a few seconds.

Lady Andrea:
"Yes, I am quite sure. My mind is made up. Now then, to business. Marina, Neves. step forward."

Two handmaidens who, unlike the others, are fully clothed step forward, out of the mist. They curtsy.

Lady Andrea:
"Take this piece of tile. Its power should remain long enough to shield you and the sacrifice from the angels."

One of the handmaidens steps forward, disappearing in the gloom.

Neves:
"Thank you, mother."

She comes back in a few seconds, smoothing her dress.

Marina and Neves roughly pull Soltesz to his feet. Standing to either side of him, the three of them start walking out of the room, and into the hallway. Soltesz chafes in their grip.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: May 28, 2011, 08:22:11 pm »

GUYS
Gale: outside of hallway into lady andrea's room.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: May 28, 2011, 08:25:09 pm »

>Whisper to Marlon (Sadly, I got Pankraz, the one without legs.)

Requesting permission from other users to transplant a Human into Lady Andrea's Castle thing.

Hubris Incalculable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: May 28, 2011, 08:55:53 pm »

Here's something that may be useful, in preventing meddling by the opponents:

>function LockATT.(Subject.ATT.$x){
    a:
    $att = CheckATT Subject.ATT;
    if ($att > $x){
       for ($i = $att; $i <= $x; $i++) {
          AddATT Subject.ATT.1;
       }
       goto a;
    } elseif ($att < $x){
       for ($i = $att; $i >= $x; $i--) {
          LowerATT Subject.ATT.1;
       }
       goto a;
    } else {
       goto a;
    }
 }

Hopefully, it's readable and doesn't cause too much memory boosting
Code: (Bay 12 Lower Boards IRC) [Select]
server = irc.darkmyst.net
channel = #bay12lb

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: May 29, 2011, 03:47:26 am »

Well, they've got some kind of tile protecting them.

Whisper.Soltesz(They've got a tile protecting them from anything we can do. If you find a way to kick it out of their hands, we'll save you.)

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Jerick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: May 29, 2011, 04:12:12 am »

>Do{
whisper NevesandMarina (Syn err*9illkanghsklahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhasdlf;hafiehwaoidhfdakffhakldsckzn,vnxzvhfauhheihshdjghjhguehrughsjfdhgshruoghseuhdfghdfuhgieorhgurhgihfuighifhjkabh;ksahf';oi93wu[o;DKSNJHFU2PIF'C\/BZLGD29839UFHBSLVXY['[2kj1o930ugevgybx.mp9238hgup'ASS0-]U9YHGRYVFUOEKHSC908Y7G2YVBUOIQ'AS[PI9UX[Y8G7-2OPAYHBDSNHj[hoijhohihuih;iuhaoihpuiguoiho[iha;d'diha;lj'9[hjn;'phHUVDBSKH.WVGk:lLvY;OEFKHBGEYOLAIUYCGYWHBL3QS8GCuopyI7TG3OYLKQIAYKGSY,Bgu7yihukgyfsga8o3iuhga7iohy398qhacBjillkanghsklahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhasdlf;hafiehwaoidhfdakffhakldsckzn,vnxzvhfauhheihshdjghjhguehrughsjfdhgshruoghseuhdfghdfuhgieorhgurhgihfuighifhjkabh;ksahf';oi93wu[o;DKSNJHFU2PIF'CBZLGD29839UFHBSLVXY['[2kj1o930ugevgybx.mp9238hgup'ASS0-]U9YHGRYVFUOEKHSJZC908Y7G2YVBUOIQ'AS[PI9UX[Y8G7-2OPAYHBDSNHj[hoijhohihuih;iuhaoihpuiguoiho[iha;d'diha;lj'9[hjn;'phHUVDBSKH.WVGk:lLvY;OEFKHBGEYOLAIUYCGYWHBL3QS8GCuopyI7TG3OYLKQIAYKGSY,Bgu7yihukgyfsga8o3iuhga7iohy398qhacB)
}while(SV<60 AND OTG<60);

So how many times will this peice of code run in a single second?
We can only find out.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: May 29, 2011, 04:42:03 am »

Actually, what command can go through the tile? We know that whisper and say can, but what about the others?

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: May 29, 2011, 03:54:17 pm »

Gale: outside of hallway into lady andrea's room.

Error: Gale is not a valid command. Please enter a valid command.

>Whisper to Marlon (Sadly, I got Pankraz, the one without legs.)

Marlon sighs.

Marlon:
"Did you try to enlist the aid of the other survivor? I'm sure that Pankraz knows where he is."

>function LockATT.(Subject.ATT.$x){
    a:
    $att = CheckATT Subject.ATT;
    if ($att > $x){
       for ($i = $att; $i <= $x; $i++) {
          AddATT Subject.ATT.1;
       }
       goto a;
    } elseif ($att < $x){
       for ($i = $att; $i >= $x; $i--) {
          LowerATT Subject.ATT.1;
       }
       goto a;
    } else {
       goto a;
    }
 }

Function LockATT has been accepted by the moderators.
One warning: LockATT may have prohibitive CPU and RAM usages.

Whisper.Soltesz(They've got a tile protecting them from anything we can do. If you find a way to kick it out of their hands, we'll save you.)

Soltesz quickly looks at the handmaiden's free hands.

Soltesz:
"Um, I don't see the tile."

whisper NevesandMarina (Syn err*9illkanghsklahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhasdlf;hafiehwaoidhfdakffhakldsckzn,vnxzvhfauhheihshdjghjhguehrughsjfdhgshruoghseuhdfghdfuhgieorhgurhgihfuighifhjkabh;ksahf';oi93wu[o;DKSNJHFU2PIF'C\/BZLGD29839UFHBSLVXY['[2kj1o930ugevgybx.mp9238hgup'ASS0-]U9YHGRYVFUOEKHSC908Y7G2YVBUOIQ'AS[PI9UX[Y8G7-2OPAYHBDSNHj[hoijhohihuih;iuhaoihpuiguoiho[iha;d'diha;lj'9[hjn;'phHUVDBSKH.WVGk:lLvY;OEFKHBGEYOLAIUYCGYWHBL3QS8GCuopyI7TG3OYLKQIAYKGSY,Bgu7yihukgyfsga8o3iuhga7iohy398qhacBjillkanghsklahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhasdlf;hafiehwaoidhfdakffhakldsckzn,vnxzvhfauhheihshdjghjhguehrughsjfdhgshruoghseuhdfghdfuhgieorhgurhgihfuighifhjkabh;ksahf';oi93wu[o;DKSNJHFU2PIF'CBZLGD29839UFHBSLVXY['[2kj1o930ugevgybx.mp9238hgup'ASS0-]U9YHGRYVFUOEKHSJZC908Y7G2YVBUOIQ'AS[PI9UX[Y8G7-2OPAYHBDSNHj[hoijhohihuih;iuhaoihpuiguoiho[iha;d'diha;lj'9[hjn;'phHUVDBSKH.WVGk:lLvY;OEFKHBGEYOLAIUYCGYWHBL3QS8GCuopyI7TG3OYLKQIAYKGSY,Bgu7yihukgyfsga8o3iuhga7iohy398qhacB)

The handmaidens ignore the blubbering.

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: May 29, 2011, 10:32:08 pm »

guys, we must recruit pancraz's pall, and equip him properly to go rescue soltesz, meanwhile can we create a stupidly bright light in sight of the maidens to delay whatever they're going to do to soltesz?

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: May 29, 2011, 11:05:54 pm »

>Whisper to Marlon (No, and my allies are a bit more focused on making Pankraz a bit more portable. Like making him a personal cart or something. Anyway, may I know who that survivor is? And are you going to test out those weapons?)

>Whisper to Handmaiden'sGuardingSoltesz (Hello ladies. Well, don't expect me to try anything except make conversation. Has Madame Andrea been nice to you over the years? Would you have expected anything different if you were kept by your original parents?
Oh and one more thing, how is Fränze?)

>Whisper to Nickolaus Evelyn and Hiltraud Jördis (Sorry to bother you, but have you ever had a daughter that was abandoned at an early age? By the name of Fränze Liesel or something?)

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: May 30, 2011, 12:33:47 am »

Woah.
Okay.

>Whisper to Marlon (No, and my allies are a bit more focused on making Pankraz a bit more portable. Like making him a personal cart or something. Anyway, may I know who that survivor is? And are you going to test out those weapons?)

>Whisper to Handmaiden'sGuardingSoltesz (Hello ladies. Well, don't expect me to try anything except make conversation. Has Madame Andrea been nice to you over the years? Would you have expected anything different if you were kept by your original parents?
Oh and one more thing, how is Fränze?)

>Whisper to Nickolaus Evelyn and Hiltraud Jördis (Sorry to bother you, but have you ever had a daughter that was abandoned at an early age? By the name of Fränze Liesel or something?)

Tentatively >APPROVE

Phantom, you better be using those fucking KGB contacts wisely, we're already in deep water as-is.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: May 30, 2011, 12:36:01 am »

Er, you know I'm just winging it, right!?
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 89