Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 89

Author Topic: SV: 51% OTG: 79%  (Read 76013 times)

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
Re: SV: 9% OTG: 18%
« Reply #1200 on: May 21, 2011, 12:57:01 am »

Lemme just try to...

>Unlock Handmaiden's_armor
>Delete Handmaiden's_armor

>Whisper Soltesz "Go for the eyes"

>help Crazies

Jerick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: May 21, 2011, 04:37:42 am »

Thought: We have yet to see if air borne poisons effect them.
Given that they speck they must inhale but it is unknown if such chemicals would be able to effect their cells.

Idea: I believe we should add hydrogen cyanide to the air while adding it's antidote, hydroxocobalamin, to the blood stream of the candidate.
Awaiting approval from other preponents before preceding with likely danagerous expirement...

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: May 21, 2011, 08:10:10 am »

I support you.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Jerick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: May 21, 2011, 10:04:07 am »

I support you.
Preceding with expirement....

>AddINV Soltesz'sBloodStream.Hydroxocobalamin

>AddINV AirInRoom.HydrogenCyanide

>Whisper Soltesz(Warning: Deploying poison gas and applying antidotes to your bloodstream. Effects on you should be minimal but even so try not to breath in unnessicarily)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: May 21, 2011, 11:53:17 am »

>Whisper Soltesz(Warning: Deploying poison gas and applying antidotes to your bloodstream. Effects on you should be minimal but even so try not to breath in unnessicarily)

>Veto

The way you say things is hilarious, but it freaks people out. If he is scared he will breath in more.

This poisoning the air will almost certainly not work, but I am not going to stop it for that small sliver of hope, but he does not need to know.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: May 21, 2011, 01:06:12 pm »

>whisper Surgeon(You should see the experiment has been completed. Would you please summarize your results for us?)

>whisper Lucas(Is the job done? Are the legs attached?)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: SV: 13% OTG: 26%
« Reply #1206 on: May 21, 2011, 06:25:08 pm »

/help ... ... ...

>Whisper to Doctor (I'm sorry, are you the same doctor involved with the rat experiment?)

Doctor: "I'm sorry, what experiment? Do I even know you?"

>Whisper to the Gods (May you please inform of us of the properties of the Hand Maidens under Lady Andrea's employ?)

And why would I do that?

>AddINV WithinA1FootRadiusOfAHandMaiden.St.ElmosFire

With no source to renew it, the St. Elmo's Fire rapidly dissipates. The handmaiden is unharmed.

>Say (Sorry Jonathan and Pankraz. Long story short another one of our friends is fighting the hand maidens of that noble lady I told you about. Only we can not directly effect  them, and the gun we gave him seems to be not working.)

Jonathan: "And he can't take down a woman?"

>help Fränze Liesel

Fränze Liesel is a handmaiden in the employ of Lady Andrea of Dreher. Her parents were Nickolaus Evelyn and Hiltraud Jördis. Fränze was abandoned at an early age, eventually living in an orphanage. At the age of 7, she was found by Lady Andrea, and ...
... <more>

>help religion

Religion is a cultural system that creates powerful and long-lasting meaning by establishing symbols that relate to beliefs and values. Religion often attempts to explain the creation of life, man's role in the universe, and what happens after death. Unlike faith, religions have a public aspect to them, centred in rituals that reaffirm the meaning of religious symbols and values. The Nordischen Imperium officially follows the religion of the Gods. The Xan Empire has no official religion that it follows, as only scattered belief systems exist. The gods Yonion, Yaatnam and Wnocenl each have their own religions, with their holy cities in the Southern Kingdoms.

>help myths

Myths are traditional stories, usually focusing around various gods, heroes and men. Myths are often viewed as either true stories of past times, or allegorical stories that teach lessons to the listeners. As every culture and civilization have their own myths and stories, specific information should be found by typing >help (Myth's of <x>), where <x> is the name of the nation or culture that you wish to learn more about their myths.

>whisper Soltesz (good! good!... now kill them. all of them.)

Soltesz squints.

Soltesz:
"I think they're gone."

>addINV ALiveMiniClaymoreThatIsFacingUpwardsAndIsExplodingInOneMillisecond.HandmaidensUpperBody

>Unlock Handmaiden's_armor

Error: ...
... cannot be unlocked. Reason: ...
... is locked by the opponents.

>Delete Handmaiden's_armor

Error: ...
... cannot be deleted. Reason: ...
... is locked.

>Whisper Soltesz "Go for the eyes"

Soltesz: "Whose eyes?"

>help Crazies

Crazies are people who have succumbed to the Crazy bacteria. Certain parts of their brains turn to mush, making those infected highly aggressive and territorial, disregarding all threats, danger and pain to themselves. The endocrine system begins to spew out steroids and other chemicals, in response to the infection. As the bacteria grow and multiply, they release toxic secretions of their own. The secretions have the smell similar to rotting eggs or food. The smell also acts as a way for those infected to find other infected, so that they do not attack one another, but co-operate. In the latter stages of infection, the boils will appear on the infected, which are filled with multiplying bacteria.

>AddINV Soltesz'sBloodStream.Hydroxocobalamin

>AddINV AirInRoom.HydrogenCyanide

Hydroxocoblamin has been added to Soltesz's bloodstream.

Hydrogen Cyanide has been added to the air in the room.

>whisper Surgeon(You should see the experiment has been completed. Would you please summarize your results for us?)

The surgeon wakes up, startled.

Surgeon:
"Uh, what? Oh. Right. Well, let's see."

The surgeon inspects each of the rats in turn.

Surgeon:
"Right. It appears that two of the rats have died. I suppose I don't have to tell you which one survived. Would you mind informing me exactly how your rat survived?"

>whisper Lucas(Is the job done? Are the legs attached?)

Lucas: "It's only been ten, fifteen minutes since we last talked. I haven't even reached the house yet."

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: May 21, 2011, 06:36:07 pm »

>whisper Lucas (Sorry. Our grasp of time is not good. We can only see the world when someone we are watching interacts with it, and we can only watch some one if we interact with them. So I will be able to see what you do for the next several seconds, but after that I will lose sight of you until we speak again. So... I guess we will have to check up on you periodically so we can keep track, I hope you do not take offense.)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: May 21, 2011, 06:42:16 pm »

Help: Beliefs on magic.

Whisper God(s): "Well, from what we can tell, the 'armor' shouldn't be in this place.. That, and we are trying to accomplish something with our friend down there, in the sunglasses."
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: May 21, 2011, 06:50:18 pm »

>Whisper to Gods (Perhaps it would be in your interest to give us some information to help us remove their seemingly daemonic nature? If not, I am sorry to have wasted your time.)

>Whisper to Opponents (Great, you got your own overpowered acts. Off to locking our stuff! And genocide of a different faction.)

>Whisper to Marlon and Pankraz (Err,  do you want the Crazies to be removed from Wieserlau or whatever? It may be possible at the moment, and it seems to be a much more preferable situation compared to my current one.)

>Decrypt ... .... ...

>Whisper to Solstez (About how far are you from the exit?)

/help Lady Andrea's Enemies

Looks like the opponents got an army! How about we raise our own?

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: May 21, 2011, 10:04:52 pm »

Those sons of bitches...

>whisper LadyAndrea (Well, miss huge bitch! How does it feel knowing that you have no real power? Who was it? Was it that Vedhrod son of a bitch? Or was it The Valiant Toast? That mother fucker always seemed off to me...)

>whisper Opponents (You guys outdid yourself.)

Found our old convo with the opponents way back Here.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: May 21, 2011, 10:17:58 pm »

>Whisper to Opponents (Wow, you managed to make one of us yell at that noblewoman. Good show, Toast and Rasputin. And not you, Verhrod, constant bashfulness does not earn people respect in my book.

Hey, you guys control how the Hand Maidens were picked too?)

Also, experiment.
>AddINV OneFootInFrontOfJonathan.Time Manipulation Device, Singularity Crisis, Gauntlet Version.
>AddINV OneFootInFrontOfJonathan.BrokenVodkaBottle

>Encrypt Jonathan

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: SV: 14% OTG: 28%
« Reply #1212 on: May 22, 2011, 06:45:18 pm »

>whisper Lucas (Sorry. Our grasp of time is not good. We can only see the world when someone we are watching interacts with it, and we can only watch some one if we interact with them. So I will be able to see what you do for the next several seconds, but after that I will lose sight of you until we speak again. So... I guess we will have to check up on you periodically so we can keep track, I hope you do not take offense.)

Lucas: "Um, alright."

Help: Beliefs on magic.

Beliefs about magic vary greatly from person to person, and culture to culture. It is generally believed that magic is more effective with sacrifices. For instance, many farmers believe that by burning part of a harvest, the next harvest will be improved. The use of blood or animals as a sacrifice is viewed as exceptionally more powerful than sacrificing other items, with the blood or souls of nobles viewed as the most powerful. Many stories in folklore involve witching trying to trick nobles into giving them their children, so that the witches can preform magics of unprecedented power. <more>

Whisper God(s): "Well, from what we can tell, the 'armor' shouldn't be in this place.. That, and we are trying to accomplish something with our friend down there, in the sunglasses."

I have allowed them to have their trinkets, as I have allowed you to have yours. Do not think that I act against my purpose, favouring one side above the other.

>Whisper to Gods (Perhaps it would be in your interest to give us some information to help us remove their seemingly daemonic nature? If not, I am sorry to have wasted your time.)

Do you weep and gnash your teeth at the thought that your opponents had had more time to prepare? Do you underestimate your abilities such? Are you not more powerful as them, and your wits as sharp? Where you see an impassible barrier, should you not see a challenge, a problem to overcome? Are you so weak and dumb that I have to lead you by the hand through all trials and tribulations? If so, then I know not the reason why I allow you to continue such a pitiful existence.

>Whisper to Opponents (Great, you got your own overpowered acts. Off to locking our stuff! And genocide of a different faction.)

Quote from: Verhrod
>Whisper to Proponents (Well, it's easy to do so when we have such fools as enemies.)

>Whisper to Marlon and Pankraz (Err,  do you want the Crazies to be removed from Wieserlau or whatever? It may be possible at the moment, and it seems to be a much more preferable situation compared to my current one.)

Marlon shrugs

Marlon:
"What exactly are you thinking of? I don't exactly think that any men could be spared on the walls."

Pankraz: "I'm listening."

>Decrypt ... .... ...

Error: Decrypt is not a valid command. Please enter a valid command.

>Whisper to Solstez (About how far are you from the exit?)

Soltesz: "Err, behind me."

/help Lady Andrea's Enemies

Lady Andrea has no enemies.

>whisper LadyAndrea (Well, miss huge bitch! How does it feel knowing that you have no real power? Who was it? Was it that Vedhrod son of a bitch? Or was it The Valiant Toast? That mother fucker always seemed off to me...)

Lady Andrea: "Vedhrod? What vile bile are you spewing?"

>whisper Opponents (You guys outdid yourself.)

Quote from: The Valiant Toast
>Whisper to Proponents (Well, we had time to prepare. But I thank you with all sincerity. I assure you that it was quite a challenge to get this far.)

>Whisper to Opponents (Wow, you managed to make one of us yell at that noblewoman. Good show, Toast and Rasputin. And not you, Verhrod, constant bashfulness does not earn people respect in my book.

Hey, you guys control how the Hand Maidens were picked too?)

Quote from: Pasputin911
>Whisper to Proponents (At least you don't get to work with him. As for the handmaidens, well, that is a trade secret.)

>AddINV OneFootInFrontOfJonathan.Time Manipulation Device, Singularity Crisis, Gauntlet Version.

The moderators have vetoed this command.
Reason: Time manipulation will not be allowed.

>AddINV OneFootInFrontOfJonathan.BrokenVodkaBottle

A broken vodka bottle has been placed one foot in front of Jonathan.

>Encrypt Jonathan

Error: Encrypt is not a valid command. Please enter a valid command.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: May 22, 2011, 06:55:46 pm »

Whisper to Gods (...You have a good point there.)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: May 22, 2011, 08:23:12 pm »

>Whisper to Pankraz (Err, hold on.'
...It involves the Water Rats.)

>Whisper to Marlon (Uh, it may not sound so good at the moment. It mostly involved me supplying some of your men some weapon and armor. Just six guys.)
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 89