Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 89

Author Topic: SV: 51% OTG: 79%  (Read 76137 times)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
Re: SV: 81% OTG: 79%
« Reply #990 on: May 09, 2011, 05:11:24 pm »

Well, it's just a random objective. It was either that or manage mansion.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: May 09, 2011, 05:11:53 pm »

Meanwhile, paralyzation via snake venom.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: May 09, 2011, 05:17:52 pm »

>whisper steward (I'm sure you would not like to die of a blood clot. nobody even knows what that is though. I could add a raging bull to the room, or maybe a grizzly bear. The question is, Abel Davi, do you want to die or arrest this man?)

>Soltesz (I'm really sorry for this. If a giant creature enters the room and kills the steward, please hide.)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: May 09, 2011, 05:26:10 pm »

>whisper steward (I'm sure you would not like to die of a blood clot. nobody even knows what that is though. I could add a raging bull to the room, or maybe a grizzly bear. The question is, Abel Davi, do you want to die or arrest this man?)

>Soltesz (I'm really sorry for this. If a giant creature enters the room and kills the steward, please hide.)

>Veto

You know what. So long as I am at it I will say

Whisper: Guard A: "Hey, you know that other guard..? Turns out that he's been using loaded dice.. Now, I would imagine that after this, he's just going to take more money. Are you okay with that?"

Say steward: And what is more important, following her orders, or killing the messenger? I can see your thoughts, and what you want to happen is not the lady's orders. Guards, I think searching the room would be good, would it not?

>Veto

And

>Scatter Steward'sFooting

>Scatter Rapier

>Veto

Guys, doing dumb aggressive stuff is what killed the first two guys.

>Whisper to Lady Andrea (Hum... What a question. I do not know if I have a name. But you can call us the proponents I guess. At any rate, I do not know how long I have here, but I needed to talk to you because one of my friends is about to be killed by your steward for spying on you, which he has not done, and I was wondering if you would stop his death long enough for me to find out what is going on and clear his name.)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 05:34:59 pm by Criptfeind »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: May 09, 2011, 05:35:13 pm »

Well, it's just a random objective. It was either that or manage mansion.
Well... Why do it then? Why don't you change something, or talk..
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: May 09, 2011, 05:37:45 pm »

For entertainment.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: May 09, 2011, 05:39:33 pm »

>whisper Abel(Can you not see what you are doing, Abel? The Lady has ordered nothing of this sort, and there IS no evidence that this man has been spying. Devils have been filling your mind with lies, This man is a loyal servant of your lady, and destined to save her life one day, and you would kill him? Fight the devils and their influence on your mind, and realize the truth.)

>lowerAtt Abel(Kill Solstesz, 505,000)
>raiseAtt Abel(Explain reasons for actions in detail, 200,000)

>/help

It might also be fun to take the emphasis OFF our guy and put it onto something else. Perhaps we should knock out Solstesz and the guard, and then call to everyone in range that Abel is now OUR champion, champion of the devil, and have him kill one of the guards.

At which points the guards will take HIM out and we can get our dude to escape in the confusion? I dunno.

>Look Solstesz's surroundings

Fayrik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: May 09, 2011, 05:42:43 pm »

I believe that Lady Andrea might be a sorceress. We might want to be careful what we say to her. She may already know who we are.
So THIS is how migrations start.
"Hey, dude, there's this crazy bastard digging in the ground for stuff. Let's go watch."

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: May 09, 2011, 06:00:42 pm »

You know, they are not religious zealots, you can not jerk them around with talk of devils and angels.

This is about spys, jerk them around with paranoia and snappy one liners.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: SV: 82% OTG: 83%
« Reply #999 on: May 09, 2011, 06:13:31 pm »

>Scatter BloodClot

Woozy, the guard attempts to sit up. The servants, seeing the guard recovering, carefully place him on the floor. One of them brings him some water to drink.

>AddINV ConsciousGuard'sVeinsInLegsAndHands.InlandTaipanVenom

The other guard collapses, paralyzed. Giving an annoyed tick, the stewards motions for other servants to carry the guard out. The steward pulls out his rapier, and places it against Soltesz's throat, forcing him to back up against the wall.

>Whisper to Lady Andrea (Hum... What a question. I do not know if I have a name. But you can call us the proponents I guess. At any rate, I do not know how long I have here, but I needed to talk to you because one of my friends is about to be killed by your steward for spying on you, which he has not done, and I was wondering if you would stop his death long enough for me to find out what is going on and clear his name.)

Lady Andrea laughs.

Lady Andrea:
"Then everything is going smoothly."

>whisper Abel(Can you not see what you are doing, Abel? The Lady has ordered nothing of this sort, and there IS no evidence that this man has been spying. Devils have been filling your mind with lies, This man is a loyal servant of your lady, and destined to save her life one day, and you would kill him? Fight the devils and their influence on your mind, and realize the truth.)

Abel: "Oh, I believe that you are the devils. Lady Andrea told me to carry out my orders. In person."

>lowerAtt Abel(Kill Solstesz, 505,000)
>raiseAtt Abel(Explain reasons for actions in detail, 200,000)

Target's tasks levels have been changed.

>Look Solstesz's surroundings

The room is small and dark, with walls of rough stone. A pile of mouldy straw lies in one corner of the room. A small chest, full of personal items, is also in the room. The chest has been opened, and its contents thrown around. A stool, overturned, lies in another corner of the room. A lone candle burns in a bracket mounted on the wall.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: May 09, 2011, 06:16:49 pm »

Oh, of course, insane royalty.

>AddATT Abel.ReconsiderOrders.700,000

>Whisper to Jonathan (Hey, know anything about Lady Alexia?)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: May 09, 2011, 06:20:59 pm »

Does changing ATT ever work for important things?

>Whisper to Lady Andrea (Okay. What do you want and what do I have to do to get you to let my freind live?)

Addinv.steward'sarms.100poundweightchainedtobothwrists

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: May 09, 2011, 06:29:41 pm »

hmm.

do we know if locking an object tops it from moving?

if so-

>lock Abel'srapier

>whisper Lady Andrea (And what plan might that be, M'lady?)

>whisper Johnathan (Phantom means Lady Andrea.)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: May 09, 2011, 06:36:01 pm »

That is not what locking does.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: SV: 7% OTG: 21%
« Reply #1004 on: May 09, 2011, 06:40:47 pm »

>AddATT Abel.ReconsiderOrders.700,000

Abel pauses for a second, and then chuckles.

>Whisper to Jonathan (Hey, know anything about Lady Alexia?)

Jonathan: "Who?"

>Whisper to Lady Andrea (Okay. What do you want and what do I have to do to get you to let my freind live?)

Lady Andrea: "Want? Only to see Soltesz die, and to taste his delicious blood."

Addinv.steward'sarms.100poundweightchainedtobothwrists

The steward's rapier drops to the floor as his arms are pulled down by the weights. Cursing, he fumbles with the chains.

>lock Abel'srapier

Error: Abel'srapier is not a valid target. Please re-enter your command with the correct parameters.

>whisper Lady Andrea (And what plan might that be, M'lady?)

Lady Andrea laughs her deep laugh.

Lady Andrea:
"Would I really tell you my plan?"

>whisper Johnathan (Phantom means Lady Andrea.)

Jonathan: "She sounds like a noble. Probably best to stay away from here. Nobles aren't the nicest people."

Jonathan chuckles to himself.

RAM clearing complete.
CPU draining complete.
The CPU has X% of its cycles in use.
The RAM has X% of its memory in use.
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 89