Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 89

Author Topic: SV: 51% OTG: 79%  (Read 76145 times)

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
Re: SV: 80% OTG: 74%
« Reply #975 on: May 09, 2011, 12:20:49 am »

I guess our best chance is to convince Lady Andrea that her steward is spying on her. Maybe displace some letters of her to his room?

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: May 09, 2011, 12:26:11 am »

Cause the game is not trying to kill him.
Well, except for the time with the opponents and the jeep.

And he still isn't dead.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: May 09, 2011, 12:30:26 am »

Well see, that was only cause he was with whats his face at the time. And we spent about ten pages here saving his life well ignoring the plot, which tells why he is alive.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: May 09, 2011, 08:55:09 am »

Knowledge is power.

>checkATT Guards
>checkATT Stewards

>look guards
>look steward

Okay guys, since we know ATT-changing is cheap, what we do is raise their ATTs really high for needing to use the toilet, and really low for everything else. And have a plan b, because I'll bet there is QUITE a bit of evidence planted by our opponents for this guys guilt - they seem to be a good deal more subtle than us.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: May 09, 2011, 10:23:03 am »

Hell, if we weren't messing around with the surgeon, we might have avoided this..
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Fayrik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: May 09, 2011, 01:16:25 pm »

Hell, if we weren't messing around with the surgeon, we might have avoided this..
I kinda agree here. Perhaps we should divide ourselves to roles? That way we won't all get caught up in the !!Science!! of the moment.

Okay guys, since we know ATT-changing is cheap, what we do is raise their ATTs really high for needing to use the toilet, and really low for everything else. And have a plan b, because I'll bet there is QUITE a bit of evidence planted by our opponents for this guys guilt - they seem to be a good deal more subtle than us.
I don't think needing the loo is going to solve the problem, but I completely agree that we need to solve the situation with ATT changes.
So THIS is how migrations start.
"Hey, dude, there's this crazy bastard digging in the ground for stuff. Let's go watch."

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: May 09, 2011, 01:23:17 pm »

I still think we need to work with them instead of just trying to strong arm our way past.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: May 09, 2011, 01:32:02 pm »

How, exactly? We had no idea what was coming. We still don't know what we are supposed to have him do. We TOLD him to be careful and keep an eye out on stuff.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: May 09, 2011, 01:43:55 pm »

Yeah, nothing we could have done. I still vote for planting false evidence on the steward, and accusing him.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: May 09, 2011, 01:49:39 pm »

How, exactly? We had no idea what was coming. We still don't know what we are supposed to have him do. We TOLD him to be careful and keep an eye out on stuff.
And then we decided to go and do something that had NO worth, and we ignored our other proponents.
We could have learned more about him, and such.
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: May 09, 2011, 01:50:14 pm »

Spoiler: Story: Deus Ex Machina (click to show/hide)

A little story I came up within this universe. I think that we are a bunch of people contacted by an unknown force to work on this AI project. Most of this I gleaned through play and/or

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: SV: 81% OTG: 79%
« Reply #986 on: May 09, 2011, 04:46:48 pm »

>Whisper to surgeon (Whoops. That was meant for some other people. One of my friends is getting killed for supposedly snooping on Lady Andrea. Nothing you have to worry about.)

The blood drains out of the surgeon's face.

Surgeon:
"I see."

>Whisper to Lady Andrea (Hello my lady, may I have a moment of your time?)

Lady Andrea: "And who exactly are you?

>Look Lady Andrea

>Look Lady Andrea's surroundings

>Whisper to Soltesz (Just play along with what we're doing...)

Soltesz slowly nods.

>Say (Look here, this man is an innocent. First and foremost, he's a law abiding citizen, and second, what is your proof?)

Steward: "I'm sure the lady has all the proof she needs. I am merely here to carry out her will."

>AddINV Guard'sCommonCarotidArtery.BloodClot

>Say (Oh dear, I think something is wrong with that man.)

The guard starts to blink rapidly, swaying about before he collapses on the ground. The steward leans out of the room, and signals to some servants outside. They run in, and remove the guard.

>checkATT Guards

100,000 Search the room.
75,000 Carry out orders.
10,000 Return to the barracks.
1,000 Earn money back through gambling.
100 Eat.

999,999,999,999 Survive.
1 Restrain target.
1 Carry out orders.
1 Return to barracks.
1 Earn money through loaded dice.

>checkATT Stewards

505,000 Kill Soltesz.
100,000 Carry out Andrea's orders.
99,999 Bask in Andrea's presence.
1,000 Hire new messenger.
500 Manage mansion.

>look guards

The guards are 1.64m and 1.65m respectively. Both guards are burly, with broad shoulders. They wears a dark blue doublet over an white shirt of linen. They wear a breastplate, with the mark of the smiths of Magile on it. A coat of arm, argent with a lion rampant azure, is enamelled upon the breastplate. They wear blue hose, with a dark blue flat hat upon their heads. Their shoes are sturdy, and made out of tough leather. They have halberds, with the mark of Patlel on the blades. Rapiers, with the mark of a minor blacksmith, lie at their belts.

>look steward

Abel Davi is 1.58m tall. His face is round and pudgy. His nose is bulbous. His hair is dark brown, though only a few wisps still lie atop of his head. He wears a dark blue silk doublet over a shirt of silk. His silk jerkin is finely made, with golden threads and embroidery. The coat of arms of Lady Andrea is embroidered on his jerkin. His doublet and jerkin end well above his knees, revealing his dark blue hose. He wears a blue flat cap on his head, with an Terror Bird feather sewn into it. His shoes are made of subtle leather, as is his belt. His rapier is marked with the stamp of the legendary metal smith Gaspar Patrício.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: May 09, 2011, 04:49:03 pm »

RaiseAtt Steward Hire New Messenger 606,000

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: May 09, 2011, 05:02:27 pm »

>Scatter BloodClot

>Scatter Steward'sFooting

>Scatter Rapier

>AddINV ConsciousGuard'sVeinsInLegsAndHands.InlandTaipanVenom
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 05:04:38 pm by Phantom »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: May 09, 2011, 05:09:57 pm »

Whisper: Guard A: "Hey, you know that other guard..? Turns out that he's been using loaded dice.. Now, I would imagine that after this, he's just going to take more money. Are you okay with that?"

Say steward: And what is more important, following her orders, or killing the messenger? I can see your thoughts, and what you want to happen is not the lady's orders. Guards, I think searching the room would be good, would it not?

(Also Fniff, why do that? Veto.)
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 89