Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 89

Author Topic: SV: 51% OTG: 79%  (Read 76150 times)

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SV: 35% OTG: 42%
« Reply #945 on: May 08, 2011, 07:51:55 pm »

>whisper surgeon (Gas is a good way to put things to sleep if you were wondering a way you could accomplish something similar, though its not exactly what we're doing. I don't think there's a way for you to actually duplicate that bit anyways. Regardless. It's fine, shouldn't bother you at all, this only effects rats. Let us focus on the experiment, shall we? If you really want, we can provide you with a sample of knock-out gas later. Honestly, it IS really handy to have for surgeries and stuff..)

Guys, ixnay on the magic bits, people just seem to trust us and accept our presence as long as we don't push it too far... Especially this guy. We don't want him to think we're magicking the experiment to success.

>checkATT surgeon
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 07:59:55 pm by GlyphGryph »

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: May 08, 2011, 07:53:56 pm »

I dunno, I feel lying to them might be a bad thing if they need our full powers.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: May 08, 2011, 08:08:54 pm »

>whisper Lady Andrea of Dreher (BOO!)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: May 08, 2011, 08:09:43 pm »

>whisper Lady Andrea of Dreher (BOO!)

Veto

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: SV: 35% OTG: 43%
« Reply #949 on: May 08, 2011, 08:11:25 pm »

>whisper surgeon (Gas is a good way to put things to sleep if you were wondering a way you could accomplish something similar, though its not exactly what we're doing. I don't think there's a way for you to actually duplicate that bit anyways. Regardless. It's fine, shouldn't bother you at all, this only effects rats. Let us focus on the experiment, shall we? If you really want, we can provide you with a sample of knock-out gas later. Honestly, it IS really handy to have for surgeries and stuff..)

Surgeon: "I would much rather prefer to have the recipe to make the gas."

The surgeon takes one of his knifes, and cuts each of the rats. He dabs some of the liquid from the bottle marked with a skull on each of the rats. The first rat he leaves alone. The second rat he wipes the wound with some of the alcohol, before taking some of his herbs and putting it on the wound. Finally, he treats the third rat in the way which he was told to.

Surgeon:
"Right. I'm finished."

>checkATT surgeon

100,000 Finish experiment.
10,000 Learn the knowledge of the gas.
1,000 Clean room (to be safe).
100 Eat.
100 Drink.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SV: 35% OTG: 43%
« Reply #950 on: May 08, 2011, 08:14:53 pm »

>whisper surgeon (Okay. If you would cage the rats up, we can speed them up so you can see the effect much faster)

>Addinv.table.largeratcage

Edit: I would also like to point out that lying has came back to bite us that much sooner. Anaesthesia is somewhat hard to do, and I bet anything this guy ends up poisoning a lot of people.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 08:21:15 pm by Criptfeind »

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SV: 36% OTG: 45%
« Reply #951 on: May 08, 2011, 08:31:33 pm »

>whisper surgeon (Okay. If you would cage the rats up, we can speed them up so you can see the effect much faster)

>Addinv.table.largeratcage

The surgeon looks at the cage.

Surgeon:
"But wouldn't that affect the outcome of the experiment?"

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: May 08, 2011, 08:36:10 pm »

>whisper surgeon (Hum. I do not know. We can leave them if you want, that is fine with me. But do you at least want me to speed them back up?)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: May 08, 2011, 08:50:57 pm »

>whisper surgeon (Hum. I do not know. We can leave them if you want, that is fine with me. But do you at least want me to speed them back up?)

Surgeon: "Err, you mean remove the aesthetic? By all means, do so."

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: May 08, 2011, 08:56:07 pm »

>ChangeCHEM(Rats.100)

>Addinv.table.BooksonGeneralanaesthesiawiththewaystomakesuchbookmarked

>whisper surgeon (Okay, rats should be back and running about. Those books might help you with the gas stuff, I dunno, I do not make the stuff. If I can help in any way I will do so. If you do not under stand the books, I would not but I figure you are smarter then me, I will try to find some lower level books.)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 08:58:35 pm by Criptfeind »

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: May 08, 2011, 09:01:22 pm »

>ChangeCHEM(Rats.100)
>VETO
They would die and also probably manage to fight off the infection completely o_o

>ChangeCHEM(Rats.1)

>whisper surgeon(Yes, the rats should remain perfectly normal for the extent of the experiment, I think. Now I suppose we shall just wait a bit. Now, as we said, the stuff we gave you is a much more dangerous and virulent type of infection causing agent than what a person would encounter out and about. Fundamentally, though, it is the same. Now, make sure those canisters are tightly sealed!)

>ChangeCHEM(staph, 2)

Penicillin is a bactericidal, so this should actually make it MORE effective against the staph, while making the staph in the other subjects take effect much quicker.

>>>ASSUMING THE RATS ARE BACK TO NORMAL FAST FORWARD TO SOMETHING INTERESTING. IF NOT ENTER APPROPRIATE COMMAND

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SV: 40% OTG: 49%
« Reply #956 on: May 08, 2011, 09:13:34 pm »

>Addinv.table.BooksonGeneralanaesthesiawiththewaystomakesuchbookmarked

>whisper surgeon (Okay, rats should be back and running about. Those books might help you with the gas stuff, I dunno, I do not make the stuff. If I can help in any way I will do so. If you do not under stand the books, I would not but I figure you are smarter then me, I will try to find some lower level books.)

The surgeon picks up the books.

Surgeon:
"I'll sure that they'll be fine."

>whisper surgeon(Yes, the rats should remain perfectly normal for the extent of the experiment, I think. Now I suppose we shall just wait a bit. Now, as we said, the stuff we gave you is a much more dangerous and virulent type of infection causing agent than what a person would encounter out and about. Fundamentally, though, it is the same. Now, make sure those canisters are tightly sealed!)

The surgeon, slightly worried, checks the seals the containers.

>ChangeCHEM(Rats.1)

>ChangeCHEM(staph, 2)

The chemical processes of the rats and the Staphylococcus bacteria have been changed to normal, and twice normal respectively.

Soltesz starts as he hears a light rapping on his door. He gets up, and opens the door. Two burly guards, wielding halberds and with swords at their belts, immediately burst into the room. One of the guards restrains Soltesz, while the other starts to search the room. A third man steps into the room.

Steward:
"Soltesz Markus, you are under arrest for spying on the house of Lady Andrea of Dreher."

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: May 08, 2011, 09:21:44 pm »

>Whisper to guards, Steward, and surgeon (Wait wait wait. What are you talking about! Lets all calm down and talk about this. What are the charges? What do you say he has done? How could he be spying when he has spend his time with us?)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: May 08, 2011, 09:38:56 pm »

...Since when the Surgeon operates directly for the Lady of Alexia?
I propose a different approach:
>Say (Gentlemen, I am sure this man is innocent of spying, and if he is, will he have to pay a damned fine or something? And if he has to be sent to one of those godsdamned courts or jails, would all of you look the other way if I pay you?)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: May 08, 2011, 09:43:30 pm »

I am unsure of the bribing thing. It has not seemed to work in the past.
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 89