Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 89

Author Topic: SV: 51% OTG: 79%  (Read 76214 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: SV: 71% OTG: 65%
« Reply #870 on: May 02, 2011, 09:15:36 pm »

>Whisper Soltesz (Yeah. Sorry. That is just how it is. Don't worry. We are not that bad. We can help you quite a bit, anything you need?)

Soltesz: "Isn't there somebody I could talk to? Or could you at least show yourself? I feel like I'm talking to a ghost."

>whisper Johnothan (Well. Yell if you need anything. We will try to help or at least not make it worse.)

Jonathan grunts, and lies back down on the table.

A light knocking comes from the door.

>Clean RAM 40
>Clean CPU 40

RAM is being cleared of unnecessary data. Please wait.

CPU is being drained of unnecessary cycles. Please wait.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: May 02, 2011, 09:20:49 pm »

Whisper Soltesz (Well, sorry. We cannot. You do have a friend, though. He's not nearby, but he is still OK. We'll tell you when you see him. Also, have a candy bar.)

addinv Soltesz.cadburysbarplain

Chocolate bars fix everything! EVERYTHING!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 09:25:06 pm by Fniff »

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: May 02, 2011, 09:24:32 pm »

>Whisper Soltesz (Look pal, we do not have any more choice in the matter then you. The only way out of this for you seems to be some ill defined win condition, or death. Now, so long as you have us, you might as well enjoy it.)

>Look Personknockingondoor

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: May 02, 2011, 10:07:34 pm »

>say Soltesz, we can do everything for you. Anyway, you'll be safe enough under our care.

>addINV Soltesz.bodyarmor

>say We can give you armor- You'll be protected.

>addINV Soltesz.largecleardiamond

>say We can give you diamonds and nobles if you need them.
>say And we can also give you anything else you need. So really, testing isn't very bad at all.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: May 02, 2011, 10:16:38 pm »

Yes, give him random shit before we've completely explained everything. Remember how we freaked out Johan?

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: May 02, 2011, 10:18:27 pm »

>.>
Nonsense.
<.<

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: May 02, 2011, 10:29:56 pm »

Coughbullshitcough.

You don't appear to be keeping the conversations private to the person, either. Also, it may be good to specify what body armor it is, and not to give this middle aged guy something too heavy. If he is middle aged.

Aaanyway...
>Whisper to Jonathan (Yeaaah, I think I shouldn't have gotten you involved with this in the first place. Also, take this for very dire self defense.)
>AddINV Table.FP-45 Liberator
>Whisper to Jonathan (At least a guy without use in one of his hands can use that.)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: May 03, 2011, 07:28:39 am »

Let's just give him some chocolate and not freak him out.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SV: 74% OTG: 71%
« Reply #878 on: May 03, 2011, 05:41:58 pm »

Whisper Soltesz (Well, sorry. We cannot. You do have a friend, though. He's not nearby, but he is still OK. We'll tell you when you see him. Also, have a candy bar.)

addinv Soltesz.cadburysbarplain

Soltesz: "Oh.

Can I at least ask where this person is?"

Cadbury's bar plain has been added to Soltesz's inventory.

>Whisper Soltesz (Look pal, we do not have any more choice in the matter then you. The only way out of this for you seems to be some ill defined win condition, or death. Now, so long as you have us, you might as well enjoy it.)

Soltesz: "D-did you say d-death?"

The blood rushes out of Soltesz's face.

>addINV Soltesz.bodyarmor

Error: USEC AN-3-S Body Armour cannot fit in Soltesz's inventory.

>say Soltesz, we can do everything for you. Anyway, you'll be safe enough under our care.
>say We can give you armor- You'll be protected.
>say We can give you diamonds and nobles if you need them.
>say And we can also give you anything else you need. So really, testing isn't very bad at all.

Soltesz wrinkles his brow

Soltesz:
"Where are you getting this stuff?"

>addINV Soltesz.largecleardiamond

Large clear diamond has been added to Soltesz's inventory.

>Look Personknockingondoor

The surgeon, with the medical textbooks held underneath his arm, lightly taps at the door to his room.

Surgeon:
"Hello? Are you alive in there?"

>Whisper to Jonathan (Yeaaah, I think I shouldn't have gotten you involved with this in the first place. Also, take this for very dire self defense.)
>AddINV Table.FP-45 Liberator
>Whisper to Jonathan (At least a guy without use in one of his hands can use that.)

Jonathan pulls out the FP-45 Liberator and nods.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: May 03, 2011, 05:53:12 pm »

>whisper surgeon (Oh, yeah, the patient is in there. careful, though. he's awake now.)

>whisper johnothan (don't worry, it's a doctor.)

>whisper Soltesz (Oh, don't worry about it. I'm sure you are MUUUCH more competent than the other two.)

Hubris Incalculable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: May 03, 2011, 05:58:03 pm »

>whisper Soltesz (Aye. Ye'll be fine. ye seem much more stable than thae ither twa. Ane caught thae Crazy soon after we contacted him, an' thae ither died o' a stroke. Bu' ye seem much more likely, as i said before.)
Code: (Bay 12 Lower Boards IRC) [Select]
server = irc.darkmyst.net
channel = #bay12lb

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: May 03, 2011, 06:03:58 pm »

>whisper surgeon (Oh, yeah, the patient is in there. careful, though. he's awake now.)

Surgeon: "Yes, but is he okay?"

>whisper johnothan (don't worry, it's a doctor.)

Jonathan grunts, and stores the FP-54 Liberator in his backpack.

>whisper Soltesz (Oh, don't worry about it. I'm sure you are MUUUCH more competent than the other two.)

Soltesz smiles weakly.

>whisper Soltesz (Aye. Ye'll be fine. ye seem much more stable than thae ither twa. Ane caught thae Crazy soon after we contacted him, an' thae ither died o' a stroke. Bu' ye seem much more likely, as i said before.)

Soltesz's eyes widen.

Soltesz:
"I'm not going to be anywhere near the Wiesarlue, am I?"

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: May 03, 2011, 06:07:56 pm »

What the fuck is the wiserhurgen?

/help Wiesarlue

Hubris Incalculable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: May 03, 2011, 06:09:37 pm »

Surgeon: "Yes, but is he okay?"

>Whisper Surgeon(Aye, doctor. we foond him some verra competent help, an' wi a bittie o rest, an' your co-operation, He'll be back on both his feets in nae time. Incidentally, how much did ye learn frae those textbookies?)
Code: (Bay 12 Lower Boards IRC) [Select]
server = irc.darkmyst.net
channel = #bay12lb

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: May 03, 2011, 06:29:31 pm »

/help Wiesarlue

The Wiesarlue was a prestigious medical institute in the city of Delviguten. It was especially noted for the education of its psychiatrists, which lead to the creation of the Wiesarlue Psychiatric Hospital. To prevent the inmates of the hospital from being ogled by the citizens of Delviguten, the cells for the patients were placed in the cellar, which would eventually undergo several expansions, to hold the increased amounts of patients and caretakers. Several additions were added to the building over the years, and its facade was redone in a contemporaneity style. The Wiesarlue held patient zero for the outbreak for Crazy, which led to its abandonment. Several militia regiments died fighting the outbreak before all entrances to the Wiesarlue were sealed. currently, the Wiesarlue is inhabited only by those affected by the Crazy.

>Whisper Surgeon(Aye, doctor. we foond him some verra competent help, an' wi a bittie o rest, an' your co-operation, He'll be back on both his feets in nae time. Incidentally, how much did ye learn frae those textbookies?)

Surgeon: "Textbooks? Half of it was pure gibberish, and the other half was witchcraft and superstition! Bone analogue foam? COX-2 inhibitor? Spider silk bandages? Diamond tipped drills? How would that even fit in the body!"

The surgeon throws the textbooks on the ground.

Surgeon:
"Bah, I say to your books of so called medicine"
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 89