Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 89

Author Topic: SV: 51% OTG: 79%  (Read 76219 times)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
Re: SV: 30% OTG: 38% Kandidaat is vermoor. Nuwe kandidaat gekies is.
« Reply #855 on: May 01, 2011, 08:01:33 pm »

Whisper Soltesz (Hey, do you have any long-standing grudges between any major crime families? That would be helpful to know.)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: May 01, 2011, 08:10:08 pm »

>ADDinv GuardwhostabbedJorg (live grenade)

>Veto.

I took care of that.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 08:12:04 pm by Criptfeind »

Fayrik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: May 01, 2011, 08:20:42 pm »

Just no.

>AddATT(Rat in the Hat.Mourn the loss of your master.100,000,000)
>ChangeCHEM(Jorg's Corpse.0.0000000001)

Veto
Why did you stop me from making Jorg's last moment of life last forever?
And more importantly, why did you stop me from letting the Rat know that his one true friend in life had died?
So THIS is how migrations start.
"Hey, dude, there's this crazy bastard digging in the ground for stuff. Let's go watch."

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: May 01, 2011, 08:23:00 pm »

Why did you stop me from making Jorg's last moment of life last forever?

Pointless waste of resources?

And more importantly, why did you stop me from letting the Rat know that his one true friend in life had died?

Cause  it was not funny the first five times ether.

Fayrik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: May 01, 2011, 10:18:09 pm »

Pointless waste of resources?
Well, I guess. Was going to try and see what we can do with this ChangeCHEM though. Seeing as, it would stop him bleeding, and suffocating. Probably be too late though. Meh.

Cause  it was not funny the first five times ether.
Initially, it was supposed to be a tool for effecting the world around it... But that kinda got dropped when it was left behind almost instantly.
So THIS is how migrations start.
"Hey, dude, there's this crazy bastard digging in the ground for stuff. Let's go watch."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: May 02, 2011, 03:03:16 pm »

>Whisper to Jonathan (It appears Jorg got stabbed through the neck. So, uh.
Okay, you're the de facto candidate for us no, since our first one got shot by you and our second one accidentally got murdered by us.)

Jonathan: "Do I have a say in this matter?"

>Whisper to Jonathan (....Or... you are not. I do not know. Now we are looking at this Soltesz. You know anyone by that name?)

Jonathan: "Soltesz? I know a couple people named Soltesz. It was a pretty common name in the west."

>Addinv Jorg 20nanogramsofantimatter

The moderators have vetoed this command. Reason: The previous candidate has failed the testing process. Avenging his death or disposing of his remains is not necessary.

>Help

>whisper soltesz (Hmm? Oh, you must be the new candidate.)

Soltesz looks around.

Soltesz:
"I'm not here about a job, I've got a message for Lady Andrea, of Dreher."

>Look Soltesz

Soltesz Markus is 1.67m tall. He has a square face, and a large, angular nose. His blue eyes are slightly too small for his face. His balding hair is dirty blond. His body, despite being weakened with malnutrition and disease, is large and muscular. He wears a dark blue doublet over an aged, yellow shirt of linen. His jerkin is a lighter blue, and is emblazoned with a coat of arms. The coat of arms is argent with a lion rampant azure. His hose is the same dark blue as his doublet. A dark blue flat hat awkwardly perches upon his head. His shoes are muddy, and made out of leather, to a size too small for his feet. All of his clothes are ill-fitting, and slightly faded with age. Patches, cunningly concealed, adorn most of his clothes. A rapier, with the mark of a minor blacksmith, hangs loosely at his belt.

>whisper Johnothan (It's a shame, too. I had high hopes for the guy. he might have been able to talk if my RETARDED FUCKING FRIENDS never sped up his metabolism. Anyhow, looks like you're the vanguard for a new candidate.)

Jonathan grunts.

Jonathan:
"So what am I supposed to do then?"

Whisper Soltesz (Hey, do you have any long-standing grudges between any major crime families? That would be helpful to know.)

Soltesz: "N-no, I mean, not that I know of."

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: May 02, 2011, 03:09:42 pm »

Whisper Soltesz (Good news! You are now part of your new job! Here is your starting pay! Check your pockets.)

Addinv Soltesz.100ofthelocalcurrency

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: May 02, 2011, 03:22:30 pm »

>whisper Johnothan (Ah. I dunno. We are really fucking things up for you huh? What do you want us to do?)

Hubris Incalculable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: May 02, 2011, 03:25:13 pm »

Whisper Soltesz (Please excues mah' colleeg. He is rather fond o' makin' jokes. Ye may keep thae money, though. Ah suppose ah ought tae tell ye whit's gaein' on, though. Ye have been selected randomly frae a' thae people i' this country for a rather complicated an' mandatory testing process, created for... weel, mebbe ane o' ma colleegs can explain why. Ah'm no verra good at tha' part. However, we are here tae guide ye through thae testing process by whitever means necessary. As such we hae thae abillity tae create objects o' mony types, includin' guns, money, transportation, clothin, an more, an hae mony other abillities besides. However, we are also bein' opposed by a group o' similar people, wi' tha' same abillities, who'se perpose is tae prevent ye frae completin' thae testin' process, by whitever means necessary. Thank ye for yer patience. Ye may now begin thae test. first, however, ye may finish wi' yer delivey o' a message.)
Code: (Bay 12 Lower Boards IRC) [Select]
server = irc.darkmyst.net
channel = #bay12lb

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: May 02, 2011, 03:33:12 pm »

Whisper Soltez (Also, if you are hungry, ask us. We could let you have a candy bar. But, more seriously, I better tell you why we are testing you. You see, we need a person who can think on the fly, work with authorities and be able to do a little bit of work. You have been randomly chosen for the test. Good luck!)

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: May 02, 2011, 03:43:40 pm »

>whisper johnothan (well, for now, just pray that your hand recovers.)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SV: 31% OTG: 40% Kandidaat is vermoor. Nuwe kandidaat gekies is.
« Reply #866 on: May 02, 2011, 06:17:37 pm »

Whisper Soltesz (Good news! You are now part of your new job! Here is your starting pay! Check your pockets.)

Addinv Soltesz.100ofthelocalcurrency

Soltesz protests: "But I've already have a perfectly fine job!"

Whisper Soltesz (Please excues mah' colleeg. He is rather fond o' makin' jokes. Ye may keep thae money, though. Ah suppose ah ought tae tell ye whit's gaein' on, though. Ye have been selected randomly frae a' thae people i' this country for a rather complicated an' mandatory testing process, created for... weel, mebbe ane o' ma colleegs can explain why. Ah'm no verra good at tha' part. However, we are here tae guide ye through thae testing process by whitever means necessary. As such we hae thae abillity tae create objects o' mony types, includin' guns, money, transportation, clothin, an more, an hae mony other abillities besides. However, we are also bein' opposed by a group o' similar people, wi' tha' same abillities, who'se perpose is tae prevent ye frae completin' thae testin' process, by whitever means necessary. Thank ye for yer patience. Ye may now begin thae test. first, however, ye may finish wi' yer delivey o' a message.)

Soltesz's jaw drops.

Soltesz:
"C-can't I refuse?"

Whisper Soltez (Also, if you are hungry, ask us. We could let you have a candy bar. But, more seriously, I better tell you why we are testing you. You see, we need a person who can think on the fly, work with authorities and be able to do a little bit of work. You have been randomly chosen for the test. Good luck!)

Soltesz: "But I don't want to be tested. Isn't there a way out or something?"

>whisper Johnothan (Ah. I dunno. We are really fucking things up for you huh? What do you want us to do?)

Jonathan shrugs.

Jonathan:
"You're paying me, I don't really think that I have much of a say in the matter. Besides, until my leg heals, I can't really do anything right now."

>whisper johnothan (well, for now, just pray that your hand recovers.)

Jonathan nods.

Hubris Incalculable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: May 02, 2011, 06:29:09 pm »

Soltesz: "But I don't want to be tested. Isn't there a way out or something?"

Whisper Soltesz (Ah'm Sorry, but neither we or ye hae ony say i' the matter. ye are oor candidate, an tha's a' there is tae it.)
Code: (Bay 12 Lower Boards IRC) [Select]
server = irc.darkmyst.net
channel = #bay12lb

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: May 02, 2011, 07:18:42 pm »

Whisper Soltesz (Ah'm Sorry, but neither we or ye hae ony say i' the matter. ye are oor candidate, an tha's a' there is tae it.)

Soltesz: "Are you sure? I didn't even apply to anything."

The double doors leading into the mansion open, and a woman steps through. Her cold and disapproving gaze sweeps over Soltesz.

Woman:
"Are you the messenger from Lady Andrea?"

It takes a few seconds for Soltesz to speak.

His words are faint:
"Yes, that's me."

The women sniffs disapprovingly. Soltesz blushes, and preforms an awkward bow.

Soltesz:
"I-I mean, I am he, m-ma'am. I come bearing a message to the most n-noble and esteemed Duchess Kallay of Katinka"

The woman preforms a rather mechanical curtsy, barely bending her knee or lowering her head.

Handmaiden:
"I am most esteemed Lady Kallay's handmaiden. Her ladyship has ordered me to receive the letter on her behalf."

She coolly extends her hand for the letter. Soltesz, fumbling in his pocket, pulls out the letter and hands it to her. Her scarred hand quickly plucks it out of his grasp. Huffing, she turns around and exits back into the mansion. Soltesz remains standing in the courtyard, bewildered.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: May 02, 2011, 07:59:00 pm »

>Whisper Soltesz (Yeah. Sorry. That is just how it is. Don't worry. We are not that bad. We can help you quite a bit, anything you need?)

>whisper Johnothan (Well. Yell if you need anything. We will try to help or at least not make it worse.)

>Clean RAM 40
>Clean CPU 40
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 89