Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 89

Author Topic: SV: 51% OTG: 79%  (Read 76045 times)

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SV: 82% OTG: 87%
« Reply #1140 on: May 18, 2011, 08:11:15 am »

Cript, based on trends it is always maxed out at exactly the time we need it most, I don't know what you're talking about. :P

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: SV: 7% OTG: 13%
« Reply #1141 on: May 18, 2011, 05:47:45 pm »

>Whisper Soltesz  (Nice shot!, now take out the last one!)

Soltez points his gun at another guard.

Soltesz fires a spray of bullets
Several strike a guard in the chest and arms.
The bullets pass through his stomach, left lung and shatters the humerus!
The guard collapses, dead.

The third guard, seeing his comrades killed, drops his halberd and runs. Slowly, Soltesz rises and takes a few halting steps towards the dead bodies. He pulls up his helmet visor, and vomits.

>look Xan

The Xan are usually between 1.57m and 1.89m tall. Their hair is usually black or brown. Their skin colour is usually tan or brown, though darker and lighter colours are not uncommon. They are genetically predestined to have small noses, bushy eyebrows, and Parkinson's disease. They are stronger than normal to radiation and radiation-based diseases.

>AddINV InFrontOfSolstez.Thebestarmorforthissituation

>Lock

>AddINV InFrontOfSolstez.AgoodgunthatSolteszcanuseeasily.

>lock

XSE 900 Policing Armour and AKV pistol have been locked.

RAM clearing complete.
CPU draining complete.
The CPU has 7% of its cycles in use.
The RAM has 13% of its memory in use.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: May 18, 2011, 05:50:42 pm »

>whisper Soltesz (It's alright kid. First kill's always the hardest.)

/help xan empire

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: May 18, 2011, 05:53:29 pm »

>Lock AllOfTheEquipmentWeGaveJonathan

>Whisper to Solstez (I see that killing isn't something you're used to. Well, look at it this way. They would have killed you if you hesitated. That, and we'll see to it later that these guys get a good burial.)

>Delete BulletsInsideGuard'sBodies

>ChangeCHEM DeadGuards. .01

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SV: 63% OTG: 49%
« Reply #1144 on: May 18, 2011, 06:52:27 pm »

>whisper Soltesz (It's alright kid. First kill's always the hardest.)

Soltesz stares at the copses.

Soltesz:
"I-I-I guess..."

/help xan empire

The Xan Empire is an ancient and long-running civilization, founded in 3246 B.F. The Xan Empire is ruled by Icihnphc and a council of nobles known as the Huu Ransho Dzhihi. While Icihnphc has no official position in the Xan Empire, besides Great General, he is much admired by the Xan in the Hnling Detdi, effectively overruling Ransho control. The Xan are at war with the Nordischen Imperium. Under the leadership of Icihnphc, only Delviguten is left under Nordischen control. <more>

>Lock AllOfTheEquipmentWeGaveJonathan

All equipment given to object Jonathan have been locked.

>Whisper to Solstez (I see that killing isn't something you're used to. Well, look at it this way. They would have killed you if you hesitated. That, and we'll see to it later that these guys get a good burial.)

Soltesz: "C-can you find out who their families were? I-I think that they'd like to preform the last rites themselves."

The bullets inside the guard's bodies have been deleted.

The chemical processes of the bodies have be reduced to 0.01 times normal.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: May 18, 2011, 06:56:14 pm »

/Help deadguards

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: May 18, 2011, 07:00:55 pm »

>whisper Soltesz (Time heals all wounds, friend. It's alright. Once Lady Andrea is dead, you can hang out with The Vanguard.)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: May 18, 2011, 07:02:58 pm »

Why did our CPU and RAM jump so high? We have not done anything.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: May 19, 2011, 04:41:13 am »

Because we'll soon encounter Lady Andrea, and we could actually do stuff with RAM and CPU.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 04:46:38 am by Sheb »

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Fayrik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: May 19, 2011, 05:13:11 am »

>Clean RAM 50
>Clean CPU 65

This looks like the bit that used up the resources. I could be wrong, but while we've saved this guy, I don't think we can save any more.
So THIS is how migrations start.
"Hey, dude, there's this crazy bastard digging in the ground for stuff. Let's go watch."

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: May 19, 2011, 05:40:27 am »

I freaking told you guys. Now you're going to clear stuff and we're gonna have NOTHING for cpu.

I told you guys just to avoid doing stuff that was unneeded, but did you listen? No! Now look at us!

And with that CPU cleaning we're gonna have nothing left for the big fight. :/

Fayrik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: May 19, 2011, 06:13:38 am »

Hopefully it will clean before the big fight, but if you think it's a bad idea, Veto it quick. Perhaps smaller numbers will clear quicker? I'm not entirely sure, we haven't tested this enough.
...Though...That should only take up 20% more CPU, which should leave us with ~17% open for the fight. Not much, but it should clear quickly. I think. I hope.
(Either way, the moment the CPU sparks up, we should clear it as soon as possible to avoid getting caught out like this too much.)
So THIS is how migrations start.
"Hey, dude, there's this crazy bastard digging in the ground for stuff. Let's go watch."

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: May 19, 2011, 07:05:27 am »

I REALLY want to know what triggered it though. Was it the locks? The bullet deletion? The changechem? That was a huge jump. :/

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: May 19, 2011, 08:45:54 am »

Well, we should let the dead guards rot.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SV: 100% OTG: 74%
« Reply #1154 on: May 19, 2011, 02:48:48 pm »

/Help deadguards

The dead guards' names are Saturnino Diogo and Santiago David.

>whisper Soltesz (Time heals all wounds, friend. It's alright. Once Lady Andrea is dead, you can hang out with The Vanguard.)

Soltesz takes a few deep breaths.

Soltesz:
"I-I guess I can do this."

Soltesz stands up, and continues forward, walking down the twists and turns of the servant's hallways. The few guards he sees run at the sight of him, while alerting their fellow guards. Soltesz ignores them, and none of the guards gathers up the nerves to stop him. Eventually, Soltesz stops in front of a door, more finely made than the others he has passed. He pauses for a couple seconds to regain his composure, before opening the door and walking through.

The hallway is stupendously splendorous, in contrast with the servant's hallways. Rich tapestries line the walls made of elegant oak panelling, and thick luxurious rugs lie on the floor. Candles in golden wall-mountings give augment the light coming in from beautiful leaded windows. Soltesz gapes at the signs of riches and wealth. The door behind Soltesz swings shut. Cursing, Soltesz turns around, only to realize how cunningly the door blends in with the rest of the panelling. He fumbles for a few minutes, trying to open the door again. Soltesz jumps as he hears a voice behind him.

Handmaiden:
"And who exactly are you?"

>Clean RAM 50
>Clean CPU 65

RAM is being cleared of unnecessary data. Please wait.

CPU is being drained of unnecessary cycles. Please wait.
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 89