Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 553 554 [555] 556 557 ... 661

Author Topic: Roller's Block (RTD Brainstorming Thread) (HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY) (Derm is 5k)  (Read 728353 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

I think I need a drink already.

Get out of that, you little shits, it's all for me.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile

That's a great idea, Harry. Honestly, I can just picture myself making some sort of old, lonely and depressed teacher who was once a mighty wizard, but is now past his prime, drinking heavily to stave off the stress of work.......

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

Coupled with your current avatar, that's truly terrifying.

Everyone is going to end up as the drunker half of Rick and Morty, so it will be quite entertaining if it ever gets off the ground, for sure.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile

Reminds me of this:
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes, that would be fun.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile

I call dibs on the hippie wizard teacher.

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ok, who has dibs on the sexual offender teacher?

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile

I call dibs on the concept I put in my previous post.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Well then. I guess I'll have to be the Magical Accounting teacher with an abysmal safety record.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I will be magical Science teacher who is a lazy asshole. "It's MAGIC,  you little sh--s. The whole f---ing point is that you don't need science. Class over. Get out."
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 09:08:12 pm by Alev »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

You know, I think this many responses are the most I've seen to a single idea posted in this thread for quite a while. Though I could be incorrect.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

Sorely tempted to run it despite the fact that I have four games lined up already.

But alas, that would be an irresponsible thing to do. Hardly pedagogical at all. So, anybody else want to try it?

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

I have a similar problem (HB, I think the idea is awesome, but obviously... lots of games). I'd really like to run another game, but the secondary game I started is a little deceased, and the primary game I am running I can only update irregularly.

I want to run a game about a road trip across Siberia but I just don't know I'd be able to keep it going, and I am very committed to keeping the primary game alive which has a current ETA of something like 2019.

Oh the suffering of art.

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
  • i really apreciate a good analogy
    • View Profile

let us look into why roll to act reasonably so quickly fell into unreasonableness so that we may learn from our mistakes (although with recent threats from the gm to stop running it if we dont act reasonably that might change

my theory

bay12 cant be trusted to not be silly we are basically little children

now what can we learn from our immaturity

we cant possibly run a serious diplomacy game

we cant possibly run a serious business related game

so what are your theorys and conclusions

important project progress

have some basic idea of whats going to go in it

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

First of all, my inner Grammar Nazi is screaming at me to destroy everything.
Second of all, I'm fairly certain this game disagrees with you.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword
Pages: 1 ... 553 554 [555] 556 557 ... 661