Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 386 387 [388] 389 390 ... 661

Author Topic: Roller's Block (RTD Brainstorming Thread) (HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY) (Derm is 5k)  (Read 727766 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

Presumably if it's legal they'll make sure that the brewed batches are not even nearly as dangerous.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile

That's more of a placeholder goal, but yes? The answer is yes. Legitimate means more "the government is off my back so as long as I keep it just legal enough..." and less "oh god it's the cops."
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

I've seen poor lawas spelt that way several times, so just in case anyone forgets, it's LAwastooshort.

Because la was too short of a username.

mind = blown

Actually now that I think about it, I think I KNEW that, but whatever. Ia Ia wastooshort fhtagn!

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Over the top: A trench RTD.

Four soldiers, their captain and their leutenant need to try and survive the horrific conditions of the trenches. World War I was a disastrous war, but no fate is a more certain death than being sent over the top to attack the enemy lines. Aside from not being send to their death's, all characters need to accomplish another goal. Finding something to eat (rat), finding something edible to eat (probably rat), or even finding something tasty to add (rat with pepper and salt) or other nessicities for human survival.

Organisation is similair to Iawatooshort's Priest RTD. Each episode, there's one captain, a leuitenant and four soldiers. Points can be accumulated, and hopefully you won't get shot.

PN: Blackadder
So, I'm going to be starting up the Maicka RTD soon, and, as OREOSOME has Pre-Inned, he gets first choice on robe when I put the thread up. The actual game will likely take a bit to actually start up, as I'll have to make a few maps, in order to show who is where, etc., etc.

But the real reason I'm here is to ask how one would make a poll?
These interest me. Also I believe you check your first post and there's an option in it. Been awhile since I've made a thread to check. You might have to just select edit.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile

Well, the Sign Ups are up for mine. And I also found out that I'm either an idiot or partially blind, as the button is at the top of the page. :P I think 5 of the robes have been claimed, but I'm not sure. I'll have to check. Either way, you're welcome to join.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

Ooh, Magicka RTD? I call IN.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile

Well, go quick! There are only 6 robes left!
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The OP makes note of #bay12rtd but there are very good reasons you should not join us there.

Spoiler: Reasons (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: More reasons (click to show/hide)

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nonsense, Taric would just say ':P' and fall silent once more.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

I knew that place was awesome because of the OOC quotes I occasionally see coming out of it, but now I have comic proof also.

One of these days I'll finally bother to join and see it myself.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Though nowadays it's ##bay12rtd, 'cos Caellath is a weakling coward who fears the wrath of non-existant freenode police. #BAY12RTD FOREVER DAMNIT.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile

How the hell do you even get there?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile

How the hell do you even get there?
It's an IRC. Freenode.
Pages: 1 ... 386 387 [388] 389 390 ... 661