Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 598 599 [600] 601 602 ... 661

Author Topic: Roller's Block (RTD Brainstorming Thread) (HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY) (Derm is 5k)  (Read 727091 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

So I was thinking of doing something like Wikipedia Article Warfare but instead of using wikipedia, I use the superpower wiki and everyone gets one power. Is anyone interested?
I would be pretty interested.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

So I was thinking of doing something like Wikipedia Article Warfare but instead of using wikipedia, I use the superpower wiki and everyone gets one power. Is anyone interested?
I would be pretty interested.
Yah, me too.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile

Heck yeah! I'm in.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

((... you can now see someone's soul! Naturally some people are going to luck out and some are going to die very fast.))
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

i tied to run a game just like that except it used a d20 instead of a d6 when i decided a d6 would be better i moved the thread to the rtd fourm and all my players vanished but it did garner interest almost instantly if you started one like it i would love to participate. 

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile

I'd in.
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Count me in. Also, needed a reason to PTW this thread anyway.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Before I start the game, did TCM get the idea of WAW off of anyone? If so I'll need to credit them as well.

EDIT: Found Person's WAW and read that WAW did indeed originate with TCM. Expect the game to be up soon.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 06:56:57 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Is of happenings!"
- Casimir III the Great, King of Poland, regarding Game Master Andres' beginning of his new game, Superpower Wiki Warfare.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Mr.Zero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I was wondering if there is any interest in a RTD which will use varying dices and exploding die with strange classes which i've red around the web. I haven't worked out the exacts yet.  I also wrote a bit about the Muscle saint, input is highly appriciated.

Spoiler: Muscle Saint (click to show/hide)

Gun mage
Summoning magic but with guns, missiles, tanks and such.

Patisserie girl
Magic involving all kinds of pastry, the user has to transform into his patisserie gear which is similiar to the following image.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Same gear applies for male characters.

Weed Wizard
A highly skilled magician which uses fire, smoke, nature and illusion magic against his foes. His addiction to weed leaves him stoned 24/7.

Hobo
Highly resilient survivalist class, can live in nearly any enviroment because of his cunning and resourceful (Dubbed disgusting by most) abilities.

Drunken Master
Highly skilled fighter trained in different martial arts, you'd be undefeatable if not for your addiction to booze. You are hungover all the time, and must keep drinking to tap into your drunk powers. You also drink because you fear the the combined hangover of all that booze will most likely kill you.

Cat Burglar
You are a thief, true to his name. For some reason, you have the power over cats and catlike abilities. Crazy cat person... anyone?

Chef
Highly skilled in the use of bladed weaponry, but prefers to use fine knifes due to the job. Master chef, besides cooking up edible food of the highest quality, you are able to make chili sauce capable of burning trough metal armor, ice cream granting you immunity to all but the most extreme freezing conditions and many more! There is probably some magic involved....

Bucketner
A person that has mastered the art of combat with a bucket.

Ventriloquist
A puppeteer unable to speak himself. You have the power to turn most objects that you hold into puppets capable of speaking for you.

Bubble Knight
Not sure about this one, might scrape it.

Metalhead
The gods have granted you the power of electricity, metal and rock and roll! You carry around an electric guitar from another dimension fueled by your fiery desire to play it.

Yandere Cleric
You are a cleric with an unhealthy obsession of one person, an obsession so unhealthy that you gain a variety of ways to dispose of the competition. These methods are stealthy, but in every way lethal.

Mad Sciencetist
Not much different from a regular one expect that you get a loyal to the death goon follower and that contraptions which by all means shouldn't work, somehow do and that these contraptions don't directly hurt you. Car battery, metal rod and a firing mechanism? Electric gun? Sure why not, just don't let anyone else hold it or it might end up killing him.

Die Hard
You have no powers (You think you don't have any... maybe you do!) but one, you are perfectly normal in every other way expect that you cannot permanently die. Anything that would normally kill you still hurts like hell, but upon dead you wake up a moment later perfectly intact at the nearest place that can sustain life even if chopped up, disintegrated or shot into outerspace.

more to come.
Durrr..

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Seems interesting.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

It does sound interesting enough.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile

This is when my Silto Stillain sheet(IT RHYMES) could work with no Wacky Death Race. AKA: Interested.
Mad Scientist
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Interested. Did you get the Mad Scientist from NWoD?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Interested, maybe.
Pages: 1 ... 598 599 [600] 601 602 ... 661