Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 521 522 [523] 524 525 ... 661

Author Topic: Roller's Block (RTD Brainstorming Thread) (HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY) (Derm is 5k)  (Read 727955 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roller's Block (RTD Brainstorming Thread) (HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY) (Derm is 5k)
« Reply #7830 on: February 28, 2014, 04:16:15 pm »

Good luck @Tsuchi, we'll miss you.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Roller's Block (RTD Brainstorming Thread) (HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY) (Derm is 5k)
« Reply #7831 on: February 28, 2014, 04:24:06 pm »

Well shit. Good luck weathering the storm, and hope things get back to normal sooner rather than later. :(
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #7832 on: February 28, 2014, 04:27:30 pm »

Luck, Tsuchi.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7833 on: February 28, 2014, 05:34:52 pm »

Thanks guys, your support means a lot.

I don't know if I'll disappear completely, for a short time, sporadically, or if at all. I'm not holding my breath for best-case, though.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #7834 on: February 28, 2014, 05:44:50 pm »

It's sad to see people go. :(
Best of luck, Tsuchi.

Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #7835 on: February 28, 2014, 06:14:30 pm »

Aww, too bad you have to leave. We can at least hope that it turns out for best, right? Good luck, I guess.
 :(

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7836 on: February 28, 2014, 06:24:24 pm »

Don't know if you'll see it, but good luck, Tsuchi. It always sucks when someone has to leave against their will. :-\
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7837 on: February 28, 2014, 07:56:24 pm »

I'll try to be around as much as I can, though D:

No other place on the web I'd rather be
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Random amusing thought I had:

What about a game where the players are very powerful or otherwise not generally in serious danger, but who have access to some tissue paper mooks with the theoretical potential to improve? Basically a cross or addon of a more traditional game with a meat grindery thing.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Random amusing thought I had:

What about a game where the players are very powerful or otherwise not generally in serious danger, but who have access to some tissue paper mooks with the theoretical potential to improve? Basically a cross or addon of a more traditional game with a meat grindery thing.

What if the mooks grow tired of their leadership and rebel against the players?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

What if the mooks grow tired of their leadership and rebel against the players?
If they're fresh mooks, they'll probably get mooked like they do when anything else at all happens.

If they've been carefully nurtured and/or gotten lucky to the point of being competent, I suppose we'll have an interesting and probably tragic scenario on our hands.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spectros much?

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That kind of reminds me of an idea I had, where the main characters are disabled people in a special government program that uses them to control remote robotic bodies using implants. The scope wasn't as great as to allow the characters to control a wide range of bodies, but now that I think about it, expanding this into a sort of scenario where the main characters gain the ability to take control of ordinary humans can seem interesting...
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 03:29:44 pm by _DivideByZero_ »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Spectros much?
I really need to read more than the first two updates of that.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile

Things may be temporarily better here, as the nuclear reactor has stopped overheating. Problem is, it's prone to do that.
Pages: 1 ... 521 522 [523] 524 525 ... 661