Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 358 359 [360] 361 362 ... 661

Author Topic: Roller's Block (RTD Brainstorming Thread) (HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY) (Derm is 5k)  (Read 727554 times)

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd join the Racing one.

Sounds fun! Do we get banana peels and instant-kill first-player targeting missiles?

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd join the Racing one.

Sounds fun! Do we get banana peels and instant-kill first-player targeting missiles?

Think Hanna-Barbera, not Mario. You may be looking for this.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile

I'd be in to the death races too.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

The Paradox and I wonder miss the second Death Race.

Though I'd still get in another.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

INININININ

You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

I call reserve on that Death Race.

Because I'm coming for you Toaster.  :P

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

ROLL TO YOGA

Sorry all - although I think I will actually continue to develop this, I don't think I will be taking reserves. For one thing it would be too far off for me to reliably keep track; for another thing, I've decided I don't believe in them.

I will either just take standard character selection/waitlisting or an anonymous Yoga Deathmatch for selection.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ROLL TO YOGA

Sorry all - although I think I will actually continue to develop this, I don't think I will be taking reserves. For one thing it would be too far off for me to reliably keep track; for another thing, I've decided I don't believe in them.

I will either just take standard character selection/waitlisting or an anonymous Yoga Deathmatch for selection.

The Anonymous death-match is best. Quick, simple and nobody feels like a left-out loser!

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness

In on the Wacky Races. I own the thread =P

((A flimsy excuse if there ever was one ._.))
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile

I was taking a long walk and somehow, suddenly I had this idea of a very RPG-ish RTD in a setting that I could describe as H.P.Lovecraft meets Warhammer Fantasy. So considering I don't run out of enthusiasm, I'll actually start another RTD. I have lower standards this time so there's a higher chance of this actually starting.

Besides, I feel like writing some lore.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I was taking a long walk and somehow, suddenly I had this idea of a very RPG-ish RTD in a setting that I could describe as H.P.Lovecraft meets Warhammer Fantasy. So considering I don't run out of enthusiasm, I'll actually start another RTD. I have lower standards this time so there's a higher chance of this actually starting.

I'd say go for it. My experiences with you as a GM have been positive so far.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

I'd say go for it. My experiences with you as a GM have been positive so far.
I agree with the former. The latter...yes.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile

Reserved spots for you two then? You make games livelier.

Anyway, I've written some lore so basically the game takes place in an island country. The world is full of dark forces, evil gods and cosmical abominations, so every corner of the island is under the watchful eyes of the inquisition. You can join the inquisition, you can be a vigilante, a private eye, a curious fellow who likes to study ancient scrolls, a cultist, a random guy who just happened to be drawn into an adventure...
 ...Also the state religion is some kind of viking-inspired paganism thing. I didn't want to make it that way, but I kind of got carried way, so, yeah, viking inquisition. It's Lovecraftian medieval fantasy, whatever. Also a sanity meter and a corruption meter will both be major gameplay mechanics. You always need stuff like that in a Lovecraftian game.

There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile

No one expects the Viking Inquisition!
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile

No one expects the Viking Inquisition!
(Someone had to say it, no?)
 Well, it's not as weird as it sounds. : V
Pages: 1 ... 358 359 [360] 361 362 ... 661