Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 661

Author Topic: Roller's Block (RTD Brainstorming Thread) (HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY) (Derm is 5k)  (Read 728986 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Roller's Block (RTD Brainstorming Thread)
« Reply #2370 on: November 22, 2011, 08:40:41 pm »

Theres only two Mods on Bay12, except for a third one in the Curses forum, Dave. As long as we get back to the topic eventually, its not really a problem unless people need to report something.
You forget of the Phantom Moderator, for he shall return one day to seek revenge upon the unworthy.
Point.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2371 on: November 22, 2011, 08:40:50 pm »

Augh, now THAT is gonna bug me.

Bd what the hell you talkin' bout?
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #2372 on: November 22, 2011, 08:41:26 pm »

THE PHANTOM MODERATOR DERMONSTER.

FOR HE WILL RETURN ONE DAY AS THE PROPHECY FORETOLD.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #2373 on: November 22, 2011, 08:41:41 pm »

Slasher movie RTD. One player plays the villain and gets points for creative kills, everyone else is a victim and gets points based on how long they survive.

Theres only two Mods on Bay12, except for a third one in the Curses forum, Dave. As long as we get back to the topic eventually, its not really a problem unless people need to report something.
You forget of the Phantom Moderator, for he shall return one day to seek revenge upon the unworthy.
Phantom Moderator? Sounds like a total [PRAISE BE TO KURTULMAK]
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
  • This is getting personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2374 on: November 22, 2011, 08:43:03 pm »

No, she's drunk champagne before. I don't know how it tastes either, I'm a loser (Seventeen year old loser) who refuses to touch alcohol...

Cool to see that the RTD board is even MORE mature than the rest of Bay12, if that's even possible. One strange thing about Bay12 though, there's a lot of furries. Do furries and Dwaves have some kind...of...connection...

Oh gods. Oh MARA'S MILK! That's nasty. *shudder*

I absofreakinlutely love Bay12! Home for life, yo. Home for life.

JESUS...

"Warning - while you were typing 4 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post."

Hardcap of 200 MB/24 hours.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2375 on: November 22, 2011, 08:45:41 pm »

I see your point...I'm used to having people shred my ideas and call me out to get T-bagged, so I didn't really know what to expect...I tend to take the safe road, no matter what. Thanks for the reassurance although! I'll try better next time, heh.
This isn't 4chan. Relax.

How the hell did this thread fly so bloody far off-topic? I mean...What? Where are the mods? I would be expecting bans left and right! Hell, I was muted for a week by doing general dickery, and doesn't that apply here?
It's not really off-topic. Well, not as Bay12 goes, at least. The exact outcomes of pirate versus ninja and pirate+ninja vs magical girl are potentially relevant to certain RTDs.

Also, this isn't... someplace with dicks for mods. Relax.

And, also: My parent's are horrible. They gave my 9-year-old sister a glass of champagne! I can't see the appeal of alcohol, that stuff is nasty. This is child abuse, and I don't like it...Anybody agree with me?
That said, this probably belongs in the sad thread, or something. Unless you want to run an underage drinking RTD, I can't see how it's relevant to anything except that you like talking to us.

On both the anime and Pirate vs. Ninja topics, Nanoha could just blast both of them into the ground.
But what about... robots?
Pirates vs Ninjas vs Robots vs Magical Girls vs Wizards vs Vampires vs Demons vs Werewolves vs Witch Hunters vs Witches vs Rebel Scum vs Cyborgs vs Superheroes vs Mutants vs Aliens vs Different Aliens vs Genetic Experiments vs Sentai Squads vs Golems RTD.

Warning - while you were typing 9 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

GUYS.

Slasher movie RTD. One player plays the villain and gets points for creative kills, everyone else is a victim and gets points based on how long they survive.
Yeah, considered that for a bit. I don't like the concept of a points-based objective, though. If I was going to run one, I'd prefer to keep it serious.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
  • This is getting personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2376 on: November 22, 2011, 08:49:28 pm »

I see your point...I'm used to having people shred my ideas and call me out to get T-bagged, so I didn't really know what to expect...I tend to take the safe road, no matter what. Thanks for the reassurance although! I'll try better next time, heh.
This isn't 4chan. Relax.

How the hell did this thread fly so bloody far off-topic? I mean...What? Where are the mods? I would be expecting bans left and right! Hell, I was muted for a week by doing general dickery, and doesn't that apply here?
It's not really off-topic. Well, not as Bay12 goes, at least. The exact outcomes of pirate versus ninja and pirate+ninja vs magical girl are potentially relevant to certain RTDs.

Also, this isn't... someplace with dicks for mods. Relax.

And, also: My parent's are horrible. They gave my 9-year-old sister a glass of champagne! I can't see the appeal of alcohol, that stuff is nasty. This is child abuse, and I don't like it...Anybody agree with me?
That said, this probably belongs in the sad thread, or something. Unless you want to run an underage drinking RTD, I can't see how it's relevant to anything except that you like talking to us.

Sorry...I do really like talking to you guys. Most places that I go online are either full of idiots, children or trolls. It's nice to have some reasonably reasonable people to talk with for once...There's a sad thread? Huh. I should check it out!

Thanks for replying, and enjoy the nine ninjas that somehow jumped you...

Hardcap of 200 MB/24 hours.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2377 on: November 22, 2011, 08:49:43 pm »

I wouldn't say avoiding alcohol is being a loser. I myself only drink on special occasions; being drunk is OK but it's a social thing, y'know? Also:

Slasher movie RTD

Splendid/Outstanding/Fantastic idea. As a Jason / Scissorman fanboy I must approve wholeheartedly. :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2378 on: November 22, 2011, 08:52:17 pm »

JESUS...

"Warning - while you were typing 4 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post."
You must not have seen what you get in the happy thread. Sometimes its like a normal thread, other times it has all of posts and keeps increasing that number everytime you hit post.

pirate versus ninja and pirate+ninja vs magical girl are potentially relevant to certain RTDs.

Pirates vs Ninjas vs Robots vs Magical Girls vs Wizards vs Vampires vs Demons vs Werewolves vs Witch Hunters vs Witches vs Rebel Scum vs Cyborgs vs Superheroes vs Mutants vs Aliens vs Different Aliens vs Genetic Experiments vs Sentai Squads vs Golems RTD.
Both could be interesting ideas.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #2379 on: November 22, 2011, 08:56:32 pm »

Yeah, considered that for a bit. I don't like the concept of a points-based objective, though. If I was going to run one, I'd prefer to keep it serious.
That whole genre hasn't been serious for at least 25 years now. :P I get what you mean about the points, though.

Another idea: uhhh... Star Control RTD? It's got a pretty rich 'verse.
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2380 on: November 22, 2011, 08:59:26 pm »

Star Control with or without the Flagship from SCII?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #2381 on: November 22, 2011, 09:27:24 pm »

Hmm, the flagship might be a good idea. I'm not sure where the story would go, but then I'm not used to basing RTDs in universes that already have a story.
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2382 on: November 22, 2011, 10:28:12 pm »

If I had to guess, it's Kurtulmak. Moderator of the now shut down Slaves To Armok 1 sub-forum.

Am I right BD or am I way off?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #2383 on: November 22, 2011, 10:39:08 pm »

IronyOWl, I wholeheartedly support your idea. The amount of sides might call for multiple chars-per-person though.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2384 on: November 22, 2011, 10:49:49 pm »

IronyOWl, I wholeheartedly support your idea. The amount of sides might call for multiple chars-per-person though.
Irony forgot the Dwarves though :(
Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 661