Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

Author Topic: Fallout - Wanderers of the Wasteland - Rival Mercs ( We have room for one more )  (Read 14591 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallout - Wanderers of the Wasteland - Turn 3 - Outside at Last ( Full )
« Reply #105 on: March 31, 2011, 01:27:42 pm »

"Tunnel's collapsed, but we can show you where that was!"

" That will do, but first lets tell you of the war. Just give Scribe Johnson a bit to get the book. "

( I will type up the story tonight or tommorow its seriouly long ( I think ))

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 31, 2011, 01:55:54 pm »

Hey guys I know this isn't related, but check out the RTD WARS by clicking the second link in my siq, and join. Come on we need around 3 or 4 more gms, and alot of players, and if you guys want me to be one of the gms go ahead and tell me so come on, and join.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 31, 2011, 01:57:17 pm »

already done ;D
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 31, 2011, 02:00:02 pm »

Since no one got the reference here it is

You were in a prak with a sigh that read " C  t l P r  "

Which means the sign would have read like this " Central Park "

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 31, 2011, 02:05:01 pm »

kinda like
calima from planets of the monkeys (CAution LIving Animals)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 02:07:01 pm by Ahra »
Quite fucked indeed.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 31, 2011, 02:06:10 pm »

kinda like
CAution
LIving
Animals

I don't get it.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 31, 2011, 02:08:36 pm »

guess you didnt watch that movie.
Quite fucked indeed.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 31, 2011, 03:40:57 pm »

You guys didn't answer my question do you want to start the main quest now, or just wander around doing side quest and stuff like that which you can also do if you get tired of the main quests or just want some extra equipment, and money, ant stuff like that.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 31, 2011, 10:22:09 pm »

I'm good with either, as long as we get PH4T LEWT.

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 01, 2011, 12:21:04 am »

Keep the main quest there, in front of us. But let us control the pace at which we do it. So long as we always have something to do.
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 01, 2011, 12:36:55 am »

im good with it.
Quite fucked indeed.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 01, 2011, 08:07:49 pm »

Sorry guys no more updates I got to let this die.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 01, 2011, 08:10:46 pm »

April Fools turn will be up in a bit.

:P

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 01, 2011, 08:43:39 pm »

After you show Alex, and his men the tunnel he takes you to a place called " Renard's Stand " there he explains that there is currently a war involving the two largest factions in the wasteland the Enclave, and them the Brotherhood of Steel, or as most wastelanders called them the BOS, and that New York City is one of the many cities that are conflicted between the two factions. You walk in to a sort of tavern, and you all sit down at a large table in the corner. After several minutes of silence Alex says " Now we will tell you the story of the fifth guard, the Wolverines, and Renard. " taking a sip of the Nuka-Cola in front of him he continues " It began many years ago we had just became a small group workign out of some run-down city in California at that time we only wanted technology, and cared nothing about the people of the wasteland, but that all changed with Elder Lyon a man who led a small group of our men to Washington D.C. where he claimed a secret military base that had extremely advanced technology, but he soon forgot about such things, and began to care for the people of the wastes, and seeing the conflicts he had fought against our mortal enemies the remnants of the U.S. government the Enclave who were now to corrupted by there greed that they cared only for themselves, and we soon realized that we were just like them greedy heartless bastards who did not look around them at the pain they caused. Soon after Elder Lyons death in the greatest battle against the Enclave we saw that we had to care for the people around us not just about our technology. Thus, the Great War began, and we fought for many years taking back the Wasteland for its rightful owners the men, and women who braved the harsh wasteland with no bunkers or fortresses to protect them from the creatures, and other monsters that crawled through our world. In the end we drove the enclave north in to Canada, and south into Northern Mexico, but we could not drive them from New York City until the day Captain Renard formed The Wolverines a group of Twenty brave men, and women from the Fifth Guard, the BOS's grand army, and ignoring the orders of our commanders charged in they fought through the streets towards what was left of Times Square, and there they raised the flag of the Brotherhood, and made their stand. Over one-hundred Enclave fell that day to the Wolverines as the stood amoungst the wreckage they foughtto the last, and as he watched his soldiers die beside him Renard stood beside his flag, and held his ground he was shot ten times , and yet he still stood, and in the end he fought to his last breath as he lie near death he lifted his pistol, and fired one more shot it found its mark in the skull of the Enclave commander, and without their leader, and with their morale crushed the Enclave fled. " He took another sip, and sighed " Now thirty years later the Enclave have returned, and we can't drive them away without more help. That is the story of the Fifth Guard, and The Wolverines. "

Getting up he says " Goodbye we must leave, but if you wish to help the BOS just talk to Scribe Rockford over there. Now we must go. " with that he walked off, and left you sitting there. You drink your Nuka-Colas, and begin to stand up when a man walks up to you he is a short pale man with grey hair, and eyes he says to you " I have a job for you guys. I have heard alot about you guys, and rumors have been syaing you disappeared, but since you guys are mercinaries you take any job don't you so what do you say do you want the job ? "

You have discovered new factions !!
BOS
Enclave
Raiders

You have discovered a new fast travel location
Renard's Stand

Quest Recieved

Mysterious Past

Objective:
Find out what this man knows about you, and see if this job can help you discover your past.

Rewards -

Unknown

( Sorry about the wall of text I hope that is a good turn. I think it might be my worst one, and sorry about the triple post )
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 08:45:44 pm by adwarf »

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 01, 2011, 08:49:11 pm »

EDIT
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11