Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Author Topic: Fallout - Wanderers of the Wasteland - Rival Mercs ( We have room for one more )  (Read 14585 times)

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
Re: Fallout - Wanderers of the Wasteland - Turn 3 - Outside at Last ( Full )
« Reply #135 on: April 03, 2011, 07:52:18 pm »

I buy a wooden round shield.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 04, 2011, 05:11:58 am »

1 rusted steel sword + 2 weak stimpak, will probably not have internet for the next 2-3 days
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 04, 2011, 01:54:49 pm »

1 Wood Shortbow, 2 bundles arrows
Annnd thats me tapped out. But range is important
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 04, 2011, 02:34:11 pm »

1 rusted steel sword + 2 weak stimpak, will probably not have internet for the next 2-3 days

Ok I will let you guys use stimpaks

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 05, 2011, 06:56:08 pm »

Sorry about the double post but please post if you aren't buying anything and I will have a turn up tommorow.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

((I see that there is some spelling errors, being the grammar nazi I can sometimes be its "Settlers" and "Mysterious"))
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I see that there is some spelling errors, being the grammar nazi I can sometimes be its "Settlers" and "Mysterious"))

Thanks fixing now.

I STILL NEED SHADOWZANE'S TURN

WARNING YOU HAVE 24 HOURS BEFORE YOUR TURN IS DECIDED BY ME ANOTHER 48 HOURS AFTER THAT YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY KICKED OUT 
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 03:00:06 pm by adwarf »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sorry about the wait turn coming up.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 08, 2011, 05:16:00 pm »

The team quickly goes about buying some gear, and then comes back to the man. You gather around him, and he says " Alright time to go. We will be heading out now so stay with me. " and with that he walks out the front gates of the town, and you follow. For hours you walk following him down roads, over rubble, and under sections of fallen, but still sturdy, buildings. As the sun rises on the horizon you see a wall stretching between to solid barriers of rubble. The gate at the front seemed to be the only entrance, and looking at the wall you see twenty men armed with rifles, and staring out across the destroyed city watching for the Talon Mercs the knew would come.

Approaching the gates you see four guards walk out from inside one of them a middle aged man with blonde hair, and some stubble across his face says " Stop announce your self, and your buisness. What do you want with us we are a simple fishing village ? " The Weasel looks up, and sees thirty-five guards pointing there guns at them he thought Hmmm ... they must have rooms within the walls. This is more than a simple fishing village. teh man  steps forward, and says " I am Kain, Diplomat of this Village, you sent me out in search of hope, and I have returned with it. " he waves his hand at you five, and continues " These are five of the mercs of the famous Eagles Of Hope  arch-rivals of the Talon Mercs. They ahve come to help us with the 'Infestation' we are having. " The guard stares at your team in disbelief for several minutes then ushers you inside saying " We must get you to the Village Council ", and for twenty minutes after that you walk in silence through street after street until you reach a large mansion that had been repaired with wood, stone, and metal.

The guard ushers you in, and down a several flights of stairs you see ten landings , and finnally reach a tunnel cut through rock, and at the far end you see a door which seemed to be exactly like that of the vault you were in. The guards walks up to the door, and presses the button on the intercom. After a few seconds there is a *BUZZZZ* and then a voice comes on " Yes, Adam what is it you need ? " he replies quickly, but you notice his voice is a bit shaky " We have visitors here. They have come to help with the Talon Merc problem. " after  what seemed like hours with no reply the door shudders open, and there before you stands two men, and three women. They are all tall with dark brown hair, and oddly thet seem to all be the same height as well.

They stare at you for a minute then one of them hands each of you a device, and says " You will go to the gate, and help defend them from the coming Talon Mercs, and their horde. These devices will allow you guys speak with the other guards from a distance, and also to us if need be. Now go they will arrive soon. " and with that you are lead back to the gate to prepare for the coming horde.

Spoiler: FuzzyZergling (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Bdthemag (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Terenos (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ahra (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: ShadowZane (click to show/hide)

( Don't worry about any items I have left out I am working on it. )

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile

Have the eyebot survey the surroundings.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Slight bump to remind you to post your turns.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile

get into posistion and ready the bar
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 01:32:04 pm by Ahra »
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

Get ye flask Set up a defensive fallback position.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ready my bow, and set up a position to hide/snipe from.
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ShadowZane you are now kicked from the game unless you post, an action before someone posts a character sheet you are now out of the game.

Guys we will have to wait for another player, but I promise it is not dead.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11