Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: You are Reginold Hankerton!  (Read 1551 times)

Ricky

• Bay Watcher
  • Ancient Wizard Dance.
    • View Profile
You are Reginold Hankerton!
« on: March 25, 2011, 09:56:01 pm »

You know you are.

But you dont know what you are.

What is your name?
What are you?
What do you do?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 10:39:09 pm by Ricky »
Ah, I wish I had been lucky enough to be scum.
I'd make such great scum...

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
Re: You are.
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 10:00:35 pm »

your name was forgotten even by yourself
you are the thing(edit:not this thing)
and you do... terrible things
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 10:02:27 pm by Askot Bokbondeler »

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 10:04:10 pm »

Your name is Reginold Hankerton of course.
A british human of course.
Your a british Opium smuggler, selling opium to Asia while avoiding authorities in the 1800's.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2011, 10:14:41 pm »

You are Lazusy.
You are a semiaquatic deity cat with a constant sence of attitude and judgement. You can detect when someone is lying only when you are within close proximity with a fan. You have three brothers, an Icefish, A lazer donkey, and a Bull-Moose. You are the employer of Iceball3, Tellemurius, and NewsMuffin. You once battled the great toad and lost. You are associated with rain.
Your current job is to locate all clones of Pathos and assasinate them without killing them. Your weapon is a thumper gun and an aether cannon. You are using armor plating made of roses and deceased bats. Your secondary task is to intimidate the Grand Master Luther into fighting the great bear in a canal, while using an ambush to drive the Great Toad into the fray, hoping they incapacitate eachother. Your employer is Frelocke.

Ricky

• Bay Watcher
  • Ancient Wizard Dance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2011, 10:22:08 pm »

^ O.o
_________
Oh, thats right! You keep forgetting your name because you changed it due to the law being after you for opium deals.

You Are Reginold Hankerton, you were Chile Con Carne, but, it just wasnt working out.
You are a British opium smuggler who was put on earth to do terrible things. terrible, terrible things. You just can't remember right now, and your budget is too small anyways.
You have a cat named Lazusy which you love to death, although you don't see him as often anymore, he's always off doing stuff. Trying to hunt down toads and wearing bats around.

Anyway. Where are you again?

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2011, 10:26:11 pm »

you exist in a place that is and that is not, a plane that extends its tentacles through existence itself, and tampers with it's sanity

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2011, 10:27:37 pm »

You are on a ship in the middle of an ocean, delivering a shipment of illegal contrabond to a far off country.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2011, 10:27:59 pm »

You are currently in the alleyway that your cat had set the ambush up in. Your cat promised to pay you in twenty gallons of liquid opium if you assisted him in the fight. But first, you must convince The Great Bear and Grand Master Luther that you are dealing them fifteen units of grenades in discretion until the Toad comes and you can let the fight unfold. Oh look! Here comes the bear now!

Ricky

• Bay Watcher
  • Ancient Wizard Dance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2011, 10:37:56 pm »

Right. You're at sea, smuggling your Opium in stuffed teddy bears with your first mate Mrs. Luther to China and Indonesia for profit to fund your terrible plans...
You've been at sea several months and you havent seen land for a very long time. This place is starting to become almost surreal, driving those not prepared insane.
Your cat has been chasing around vermin on the ship, you alway see him trying to catch a Toad. you have no clue how it got onboard.

Your first mate has told you the crew is getting a wee bit disgruntled and senile, which is a bit distressing.

What now?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 12:01:30 pm by Ricky »

ComradeLer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are Reginold Hankerton!
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2011, 10:49:42 pm »

Lean forward, and passionately kiss the first mate! *In front of the crew!
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 10:52:00 pm by ComradeLer »

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2011, 11:43:38 pm »

Wait, how old is our crew? Getting senile already?

This. Passionately, with our tongue.

Hubris Incalculable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2011, 11:59:53 pm »

Wait, how old is our crew? Getting senile already?

Oh, not again.
Code: (Bay 12 Lower Boards IRC) [Select]
server = irc.darkmyst.net
channel = #bay12lb

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2011, 12:04:08 am »

and our multidimensional tentacles

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2011, 08:37:02 am »

You go to the south side of your carriage. You fear you are being watched, and you would not be able to abide to your cat's orders unless you keep under discretion... One of these crew members are a spy. Tread carefully and pick up that magazine with the the fruits in it. Read it, 15,000 Dollars are stored in it's pages. You must move this to France successfully or else your cover will be blown and you will not receive your shipment.

Ricky

• Bay Watcher
  • Ancient Wizard Dance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2011, 12:00:45 pm »

Times are tough, the only place Reginold could get sailors was the old folks home.

You Grab your first mate Mrs. Luther, who happens to be your wife, and kiss her on the mouth. The old crew gets all riled up. You tell them we'll have a party tonight to keep morale high, ONLY if the manage to kill the giant sea kraken that has been messing up the ship with its tentacles.

You believe there is a mutanious spy from the government onboard. You can only think such thing because this is the only person below 65, besides you and your wife, onboard. You've seen him sneaking around suspiciously. You check your logbook where you keep your secret stash of money for emergencies. It's still there. 1500 pounds.

Mrs. Luther tells you that we are a day away from our first stop is Hong Kong, a prosperous city.

But, what should we do about that potential spy?

((Anything done passionately with your tounge will be disregarded.))
Pages: [1] 2