Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14

Author Topic: Roll to Escape the Internet! Turn 22- BOSS BATTLE, probally.  (Read 27204 times)

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Escape the Internet! Turn 6- Nano-Gun Arm!
« Reply #75 on: March 29, 2011, 04:05:58 pm »

And I get that. It's a good thing, because some other GM's are kinda lazy. Just give it a minimum of 12 hours before calling us out.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #76 on: March 29, 2011, 04:17:17 pm »

Because I've resorted to maths on the Roller's Block thread, I'll reort to maths here.

ExKirby + Waiting List = Fun

Do the maths.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 29, 2011, 04:19:51 pm »

Because I've resorted to maths on the Roller's Block thread, I'll reort to maths here.

ExKirby + Waiting List = Fun

Do the maths.
Carry the five, add the four, divide by pi.... Seems im missing an app if you want to be on the waiting list :P
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 29, 2011, 04:20:35 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 29, 2011, 04:29:08 pm »

Damn, I knew I shouldn't have divided by Strawberry Pudding! Ok, let's try this again...

((2(n-3)/5)+c^2)/2ab*cos(C)=Waiting List

Assuming that variable n is ExKirby, c is Hacker/Socialite, a is MicroVolts' C.H.I.P. and b is "He's not gay, he's just Brittish".
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 29, 2011, 04:30:20 pm »

...Cucumbers?

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 29, 2011, 04:31:12 pm »

Damn, I knew I shouldn't have divided by Strawberry Pudding! Ok, let's try this again...

((2(n-3)/5)+c^2)/2ab*cos(C)=Waiting List

Assuming that variable n is ExKirby, c is Hacker/Socialite, a is MicroVolts' C.H.I.P. and b is "He's not gay, he's just Brittish".
Hmm, *grabs calculator.* let me crunch some numbers. Oh wait, I see what you did there.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 29, 2011, 04:34:12 pm »

...Cucumbers?
Great, I forgot to divide the volume of Kaiba's ego with a percentage value of Bacon.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 29, 2011, 04:36:41 pm »

Don't forget to subtract the Gamblers subdivision.

Add in some [REDACTED] while you're at it.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 29, 2011, 04:42:03 pm »

And lastly, multiply it by the number of good songs by Justin Bieber.

Waiting List = 0

I'm in.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 29, 2011, 04:44:59 pm »

I posted, anyway interrogate the admin.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 29, 2011, 04:46:45 pm »

I posted, anyway interrogate the admin.
That was this turn, im talking about next turn.
Welcome to Reality.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 29, 2011, 06:27:17 pm »

Did not see that... Catch the admin
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 29, 2011, 07:13:04 pm »

Turn 7- Level 100 Ultimate Team Attack!

Dermonster
Switch to Machine gun mode and spray boolets at tiny man.

(I don't seem to have gotten a roll on that turn, or something. Also, for curiosities sake, do you click on these trope links?)
[1+1+1=3] You take aim at itty bitty baby man and you try to shoot him with your boolets. They totally miss him and the bullet ricochets around. No one seems to have gotten hurt.

Taricus
Post again!
[6+1=7] You post again in another thread. The admin gets very angry about this and tries to post, he's distracted now so your comrades will have a better chance at hitting him! +1 to all rolls against the Admin

Kaguro Daven
Turn the banhammer into either a Chainsword or a Bolter and continue attacking him.
Just becouse you got me into the 40k mindset.
[4+1] You turn your arm into a decently made Chainsword, you start shouting more references and you attack the Admin, cutting him and knocking him to the ground.

Jack AT
Kick some administrative ass.
[6+1=7] Pulling out your BFG (Not to be mistaken with a BFS.) You unleash a hail of plasma on the admin, you scorch multiple parts of his body.

Fuzzy Zergling
Shoelace? Roaches don't wear shoes!
Stalk the shadows for admins. If shadows are unavailable, then just kill then regularly.
[2+1+1=4] You stalk behind the admin who is *suprised by the ferocity of the groups attacks!*. You hit him on the head damaging him even more!

Zrk2
Did not see that... Catch the admin
[1+1+1=3] You run after the admin, hoping for an epic chase scene. He's pretty beat up though and you trip on the way there.

The admin is clearly beaten, he lets out a loud cry and is for some reason vaporized like in Tron.

The FM's voice projects across the room "CONGRADULATIONS HUMANOID CREATURES, YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR FIRST TASK. I EXPECT YOU WILL ENJOY THE NEXT FORUM I WILL SEND YOU TO!".

You all wake up in a wooden building. You look around and see that it looks like some sort of old-fashioned inn. The inn-keeper looks at you clearly suprised that he didn't notice you before.

You all look at your outfits and see your fitted with various medieval styled pieces of armor and your previous weapons are gone.

Character Status
Welcome to Reality.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 29, 2011, 07:17:11 pm »

Previous weapons are gone? Awww...

Hello.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14