Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 26

Author Topic: BYOHF-Bring Your Own Historical Figure Mafia(Night 3 8/14)  (Read 28482 times)

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile

Zrk2: I suspect at least half of the players have some sort of violent ability. I myself have a kamikaze power.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

SaintDraze

• Bay Watcher
  • "Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn
    • View Profile

(You can change the number of posts on one page? ???)
(God One of the two of you must be lynched today, your bickering is giving me a headache!)
(I am apoliziez for my engrish, Mozilla uninstalled itself :( )
Alright I got some scum picks

Well it is quite apparent that Zrk2 needs a lynching

vote Zrk2

He avoided his lynch by dumb luck,
he is still focused on the topic of third parties,
Now he is Voting Ottofar because he has been lurking(I have been that has been lurking since I haven't had a post in what, 5 pages?But thats not going to happen for the rest of the game...),
and even though he has someone who he has suspsions for, he still decides to vote for Ottofar over lurking.
Zrk2
Welp It looks like your boned,

Next On my scum list:
Ottofar
His stupid parroting reason for voting zrk2 was just bandwagoning unless if he can explain his reasons for voting him in detail...
State your reasoning Ottofar

Lastly:
Darvi:I feel there is a distinct lack of focus on you darvi...
You don't mind If I focus on you, do yah?  ;D
And Don't try to REDIRECT the flow of conversation to tyberix or breadbox now...
What is your opinion about someone with an action that gives someone a random one-shot ability?

Anyone can answer this question really.
Draze McNoble Demands bacon flavored bacon...Made of bacon.

He puts an embargo on all waffle based goods

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile

SO you're parroting me and calling someone out for parroting in the same post? Unvote Ottofar, vote SaintDraze.

Let's mix this up a bit. I'm Napoleon, I have a oneshot NK and after that it takes one less vote to hammer each day.

Goodnight, ETA next post: ~3:30 pm EST tomorrow.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

Votecount

[ 0]Darvi-
[ 1]Jack AT-Mr.Person
[ 0]breadbocks-
[ 0]Tyberix-
[ 0]Pandarscenic-
[ 5]Zrk2-Heliman, Pandarsenic, Jack A T, Ottofar, SaintDraze
[ 0]Native Foreigner-
[ 0]Mr.Person-
[ 0]Ottofar-
[ 1]Heliman-breadbocks
[ 2]SaintDraze-NativeForeigner, Zrk2

Not Voting:Tyberix, Darvi,

Six to hammer.

Zrk2 has been HAMMERED.

Zrk was Napoleon Bonaparte, Townie!
-Napoleon Bonaparte
"The true character of man ever displays itself in great events."

(Night, One-Shot)Coup d'état-You kill the player, and take his abilities.
(Auto)Usurper-After the use of the Coup d'état  power, it takes one less vote to hammer.

You are a TOWNIE. You win when all enemies of the Town are killed.

It is now Night 2. Night 2 ends 4/8, at 10 PM EST.

The votecount should be 100% correct, I have reread these few pages a few times.

Edit:Extending again. My head hurts alot today and my internet is really bad.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 07:29:51 pm by Org »

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
Re: BYOHF-Bring Your Own Historical Figure Mafia(Day 3, 8/14)
« Reply #289 on: April 08, 2011, 08:59:24 pm »

It is now Day 3.

You awake to find both Mr.Person and Heliman missing.

You find Heliman and Mr.Person together. It seems that Heliman was Erwin Rommel, Scum!
-Erwin Rommel

"In a man to man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine."

(Auto)Chivalraic-Your vote never counts unless it is used to break a tie.
(Auto)Gespenster-Division-You are immune to all night actions other than kill actions.
(Day/Night)Bomb-You may place a bomb in a player's house during a day by sending me a pm of who. Later that night, that player, and any player who targeted him, dies.

You are part of the MAFIA. Your goal is to have the number of mafia players equal to or greater than the number of town players.

It seems that Mr.Person is Gary Gygax, Townie!
-Gary Gygax
"A DM only rolls the dice because of the noise they make."

(Auto)Rocks Fall, Everyone Dies-On death, the last person to vote you or your killer is killed.
(Night)Roll the Die-You can decide to roll a die during the night, which will either help or hurt you.

Votecount

[ 0]Darvi-
[ 0]Jack AT-
[ 0]breadbocks-
[ 0]Tyberix-
[ 0]Pandarscenic-
[ 0]Zrk2-
[ 0]Native Foreigner-
[ 0]Ottofar-
[ 0]SaintDraze-

Not Voting:Tyberix, Ottofar, Native, SaintDraze, Pandarsenic, Jack A T, Darvi, Zrk2, breadbocks

5 to Hammer. Day Ends on 4/11, at 7:30 PM.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Darvi, why didn't you put your vote anywhere?

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hurray for auto abilities that kill scum!

Breakbocks: Is there a reason you're overlooking Tyberix's non-vote?

SaintDraze: Did you hammer Zrk2 intentionally?
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I thought he did vote. I missed that.

Tyberix,
why didn't you put your vote anywhere?

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile

Fascinating.  Took five votes to hammer Zrk2 when the number to hammer was six.  Also, wow, that's a lot of killing powers.

Nice to see one of the Mafiosoes dead.

I thought he did vote. I missed that.

He did.  His vote just...wasn't counted.

Sorry i forgot : Vote breadbocks

Org seems to be having problems with this.

SaintDraze: What made your opinion change so quickly from suspecting Pandar and sort of discouraging a Zrk2 lynch (if I'm reading it correctly, which I'm not sure of) (clarity, please) to "It is quite apparent that Zrk2 needs a lynching."?  Also, how did you come up with your original theories?

Pandarsenic: With Zrk2 having shown up as town, who do you suspect now, and why?

Vote Tyberix: How did you get a feeling that Breadbocks didn't want a confirmed townie from his comment that it would be stupid and game-damaging for Org to unlynch Bdthemag?  Do you suspect anyone other than Breadbocks?  If so, who and why?
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, hey, thanks for bring that up, Jack.

Unvote, vote Tyberix. (But still answer my question, SaintDraze.

Tyberix: You spent a lot of time trying to make Breadbocks look bad for stating the probable reason that unlynching BD was because it would leave us a confirmed townie and break the game somewhat. Why is that such a big deal for you?
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh derp.
Vote Darvi.
I forgot I needed to do vote first.

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, i voted but i'm not sure if it was counted.

Vote Tyberix: How did you get a feeling that Breadbocks didn't want a confirmed townie from his comment that it would be stupid and game-damaging for Org to unlynch Bdthemag?  Do you suspect anyone other than Breadbocks?  If so, who and why?
You pretty nicely summarized it as "feeling",it was not something derived from anything specific.Breadbocks seemed a bit too little distanced to current discussion so i asked about one thing that he pointed, now it makes me bit suspicious how he seemed calm about that votes - like if he knew about Heliman ability. Another thing is that i wanted to change my vote after i read his response that seemed reasonable enough but hammer prevented that.. More below along with my suspects.

Tyberix: You spent a lot of time trying to make Breadbocks look bad for stating the probable reason that unlynching BD was because it would leave us a confirmed townie and break the game somewhat. Why is that such a big deal for you?
If i see something suspicious i ask about it,and if it makes my target look bad that's better -they will answer faster. Maybe it was bit farfetched accusation but breadbocks for long time seemed active but never made a step towards changing the situation. And by my question about confirmed town i didn't mean that BD lynch should be reversed, it was only reasonable thing to do.Also i'm not sure why one question is lot of time and big deal but that's just my opinion..

My prime suspects in random order:

Ottofar: Your take on Darvi and Pandar ?

Breadbocks: Don't you feel that question-voting like that isn't bit dangerous in this situation?

SaintDraze: Ok,now that you know Heliman is scum,what you thought about him beforehand ? And was your  question to Darvi in last post some kind of claim or just a weird question ? Why you ask him for permission to attack instead of doing that? Why do you think zrk2 lynch was certain and he avoided it just thanks to luck ? Also is Ottofar you main pick now or someone else ?

Right,i'm not voting right now because looks like there's lot of vote-changing albilites flying around ( i got activated one too) and i don't want this to end with another quicklynch.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

I really need that LurkerTracker...

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

I tried to make it work, but I can't add extensions to my files for some reason.

Also, my internet is being really flaky so I have trouble reading through this. BLUH :V

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile

Tyberix: Tomorrow, when home.

Meanwhile I'll FoS Jack and Native.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 26