Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 26

Author Topic: BYOHF-Bring Your Own Historical Figure Mafia(Night 3 8/14)  (Read 28480 times)

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile

I have no clue how I didn't die, maybe Org dicked up. There was nothing about passive abilities in my PM.

Vote Ottofar, for posterity.

As well, how about the fact that two people died last night instead of one, any thoughts on that? I'm thinking SK. Pandar, do my thoughts make sense now? Or do you still think that asking about third parties is a bad line of questioning to open with?
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

Day 1 is too early to scum up the game with those matters. Don't do it in the future.

Also you're still scum.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile

Day 1 is too early to scum up the game with those matters. Don't do it in the future.
Noted.

Also you're still scum.
Missed that part.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile

As well, how about the fact that two people died last night instead of one, any thoughts on that? I'm thinking SK.

You know what?  So am I.

That may be because Jokerman flipped SK, but oh well.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think you guys may have missed this post of mine.

We either have three killers (one dead, one mafia, the other unknown) or two killers and a one-shotter (with the mafia and Jokerman being the killers).
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Let's see...
Joker could be hit by vig cause of his outburst D1 or counter-killed somehow, anyone want to claim something like that ?

Zrk2 Who and why is scum ? And why you fos pandar for something that you did ?

breadbocks You seem pretty disturbed by the thought that Bd could easily prove his towniness if votes were recounted. You don't want to deal with confirmed town ?

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sorry i forgot : Vote breadbocks

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile

I fosed him for his scummy acts last night, but my vote is on Ottofar to force him to come out and post, so I clearly think that they are the scum. Pandar for the reasons I explained, and Otto for lurking.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Oh. And here I was assuming that heliman's vote didn't count last day.

And there's the possibility that Al killed Archie and then got killed by the mafia himself.

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I fosed him for his scummy acts last night, but my vote is on Ottofar to force him to come out and post, so I clearly think that they are the scum. Pandar for the reasons I explained, and Otto for lurking.
What he done last night, i don't remember you claiming anything ? If you mean last day then my second question once again. As for now your explanation is : Pandar said that's unreasonable to bring up wifomy 3rd party hunt before we know they exist! That's still not enough in my opinion.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile

Zrk2: In your eyes, is Ottofar's lurkiness worse than what you accused Pandarsenic of?  Why or why not?

Zrk: Mind answering this question?
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

It would have to have been at the very least a triple voter or multiple double voters, for the voting to work like it did, using multi-voters.  Org eventually acknowledged Heliman's vote, but said that Bdthemag still would've died.
That was because he'd already given Bd's role. It would be so easy for him to convince others he was town after.
Nah.  Org stated it in a way that indicated that, had the votes been counted correctly in the first place, Bdthemag still would've died:
This is funny because I am still right, Bdthemag is still lynched, and there. Other rules not mentioned at this time are in effect, as in player's role's powers.

Org: Am I getting your implications right?
Perhaps.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Let's see...
Joker could be hit by vig cause of his outburst D1 or counter-killed somehow, anyone want to claim something like that ?

Hmm, I suppose I should claim, I don't really know why I didn't. I had a one-shot kill and I used it on Jokerman. He seemed off to me and it seems I was right to do so. I'm not a vig, it was only a one-shot. So that means that there should only be one kill per night now (the mafia's) since I used my one-shot and Jokerman is dead.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile

Let's see...

breadbocks You seem pretty disturbed by the thought that Bd could easily prove his towniness if votes were recounted. You don't want to deal with confirmed town ?
Org had already posted this. Even if he edited it out, people with the thread on notify would still get an email with the pre-edit form.
Bdthemag has been lynched! You search his hiding hole to find his identity.
It seems that he was the old Frontiersman Davy Crockett, Townie!
Quote from: Role
-Davy Crockett
"Most of authors seek fame, but I seek for justice — a holier impulse than ever entered into the ambitious struggles of the votaries of that fickle, flirting goddess."

(Night)-Master Tracker-You may target a player, and track where they are going in the night. You cannot be role-blocked when using this ability.
(Day, Night, One-Shot)On the Trail-You may message me, saying you are using this ability on some day. You disappear, can no longer talk during the day, cannot be targeted at night, and return the following day.
Would be VERY easy to prove his townieness.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

For your convenience there's the question i asked. I'm not asking why it would be easy, i want to hear something else from you besides "i'm here."
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 26