- 0 (0%)
Yes
- 0 (0%)
Yes
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: August 13, 2011, 10:28:49 pm

Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 129

Author Topic: Netland VII: Subversion of Innocence  (Read 185463 times)

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:PONY:ACCEPTABLE]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
Re: Netland VII: Subversion of Innocence
« Reply #1170 on: September 19, 2011, 10:48:51 am »

Infantry? Bah! I'm wearing a half-inch of ablative carbon fiber armor over my entire body. Shoot any of them that survived Rag's Clusterfuck - unless it's the one that's Derm's prisoner, leave him alone.

EDIT: Fixed.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 02:36:36 pm by dragonshardz »

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: September 19, 2011, 10:51:21 am »

I have a prisoner? since when?

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: September 19, 2011, 10:59:48 am »

Dermonster has the soldier.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: September 19, 2011, 11:10:29 am »

"Heh, right then. Your probably terrified out of your little mind then. Big weird shape comes outta the darkness and snatches you from the middle of what seems to be a military parade or something.
Derm grins
Now listen to me. I'm going to sask you a few questions, okay? And you'd better answer them to the best of your ability. Because otherwise...
Derm unsheathes a laser dagger and holds it over the mans throat.
You will quickly find yourself devoid of air and blood, and I can easily find another person to answer me if you don't. Now, Where are we, who are you, what are the local politics, what is with this parade thing, and how advanced is your military?
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: September 19, 2011, 11:23:12 am »

What the hell just happened! Who the hell are you! Please don't kill me!
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: September 19, 2011, 02:54:05 pm »

???
 ::)
I'm interrogating the soldier.

I repeat:

I'm Interrogating the soldierI I just kidnapped off the street in the middle of a miltary parade(?)
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: September 19, 2011, 03:31:47 pm »

And I was answering.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: September 19, 2011, 03:56:55 pm »

(*Facepalms*

I'm not used to answering to that avatar as a GM.

Also you forgot the ""'s)

"My name is Derm. You're being interrogated. If you don't answer me I will slit your throat and abduct another of your number to question. Maybe your corpse will make him less hesitant. Who are you. Where are we, what are areas of interest, what are the local politics (Who you work for, who you are fighting) and how strong is your military?"

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: September 19, 2011, 04:51:49 pm »

"Fine i'll answer your questions, just don't kill me! I am private O'Neill. You are in Gear City. I have no idea who I work for or who i'm fighting. As for how strong we are, the real attack is a few kilometers away.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: September 19, 2011, 04:59:29 pm »

"If you have no idea who you are fighting or who you are fighting for, why are you parading in what appears to be a military procession? And what is this attack and who are you doing it against?"

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: September 19, 2011, 06:15:58 pm »

"I was part of the army under the control of the government, but I'm not too sure they are in control now. This City was harboring the rebels, or so I was told. My commander was given orders and so was I."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: September 19, 2011, 07:15:36 pm »

It worked, didn't it?

Seriously. Couple warehouses down and POSSIBLY a bit of loss of life, but you can't make an omelet without destroying a few Norms.

That being said...

"Wow... Nice spell. ^_^ Should use that on an army some time.

Or a village.

Or some random villager.

Toasty.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: September 19, 2011, 07:43:01 pm »

You know if you had rolled a 4 then you would have killed yourself. A six and you would have leveled the entire town and derailed my plot. By Tpk'ing. I would like you to gain mp before doing that again.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: September 19, 2011, 08:05:52 pm »

"Rebels you say? Who are they? What are they rebelling against? Why isn't your government in control of the armies?"

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: September 19, 2011, 08:36:43 pm »

Also, why is there a revolt?
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 129