- 0 (0%)
Yes
- 0 (0%)
Yes
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: August 13, 2011, 10:28:49 pm

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 129

Author Topic: Netland VII: Subversion of Innocence  (Read 185685 times)

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
Re: Netland VII: Subversion of Innocence
« Reply #1125 on: August 29, 2011, 08:47:45 pm »

With a noticable lack of Schil latly I am going to start a mini RTD to occupie us while Schil fights off the RL that is seiging him.
open only to people in game now send in your char sheets while i work on the story.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: August 30, 2011, 01:04:58 pm »

for clarification on the sheets, whatever you want will work as long as it isn't OP or i will nerf it.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: September 05, 2011, 11:48:39 am »

XD Can i keep using Black Mage?
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: September 05, 2011, 01:55:01 pm »

Like I said whatever you want. Except if you want a 10 foot tall mutant made of !!MAGMA!! Who can shoot lasers from it's eyes. Then no you can't have what you want.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: September 05, 2011, 02:04:02 pm »

Black mage as of right now?
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: September 05, 2011, 02:55:09 pm »

You mean the char you have in netland? or a new one? either way its yes.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: September 05, 2011, 03:53:46 pm »

In netland, with equipment and spells, yes. ^_^

Cool, more Manual Goodness.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: September 09, 2011, 07:51:39 pm »

Well scince nobody but Rag psted I thought we wouuld start anyway. You all have the same chars as netland including skills and current inventory. When Schill picks back up This will either end or if he wants to could run alongside. Talking is a free action, so feel free to ask ??? some questions.

Mini Turn 1:You all meet in a tavern....

As the Tripods advance relentlessly, time itself seems to slow down. Color slowly runs from the scenery, leaving shades of grey behind. Suddenly a mysterious man appears out of thin air.

???
"Ah hello, a pleasure to meet you. I'm afraid there is not time to explain. Let's go someplace a bit quieter, shall we? Oh, and you have no choice in this matter."

You feel a falling sensation. Suddenly you seem to be in some sort of room, with a table and nine chairs set around a table. The mysterious man gestures for you to sit down.

???
"I recommend that you sit down good sir, for this is going to take a while."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: September 10, 2011, 12:19:11 pm »

Sit down, plant feet on table.
"Hey, what's up, why did you take us away from murdering tons of dudes?"

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: September 10, 2011, 05:05:08 pm »

???
"Well, you see I am sort of a supervisor for several planes of existence. Now in your plane of existence everything has gone to shit. Well you seemed to be getting along without intervention so I left you alone. Now in a different plane of existence things are not going too well. The heros there have been slain. Now before I myself go and fix everything, I usually send in a recon team to observe and if possible correct the problem. So I picked you. Don't worry about not being able to kill, ahem "tons of dudes" there are armies waiting for your arrival."

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:PONY:ACCEPTABLE]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #1135 on: September 10, 2011, 09:08:06 pm »

Sit on a chair.

"Well, sounds like you need more than a few of me."

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: September 10, 2011, 09:12:55 pm »

"Hey, I'm just here because the town I was in got attacked. I'm just along for the ride."

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: September 10, 2011, 09:55:46 pm »

???
"All of you are along for the ride, and you would be advised to hold on tight, and I do believe with your current companions you should be able to prevail. At least I hope you should be able to."

O11O1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: September 11, 2011, 09:56:38 am »

I think I'll use some italics to differentiate this pick up game from shil's.

Flow into a chair, adjust hat, and look at the guy."I'd like to know a bit more before we go in. What sort of setting will we be landing in, and will they see us as hostile or neutral from the start?"
A slight smell of ions.....

... "My student guidance counselor said my personality test results came back, and my ideal career is as a brigand because I love hurting people and stealing stuff, with a Life Goal of killing 3 or 4 adventurers" ...

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: September 11, 2011, 10:39:11 am »

???
"Ah an inteligent one here. The only place I can zap you into right now is near the Young mountain range. As for the opposing forces well they will treat you the same as anybody else as long as you don't piss them off."
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 129