- 0 (0%)
Yes
- 0 (0%)
Yes
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: August 13, 2011, 10:28:49 pm

Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 129

Author Topic: Netland VII: Subversion of Innocence  (Read 185682 times)

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Netland VII: Subversion of Innocence
« Reply #1095 on: August 16, 2011, 10:44:26 pm »

Derm: Use radio system to scour the waves in search for Komato broadcasts. Also observe surroundings.
Fuzzy: Take one of these "Mentats", and get to work on Liberty Prime.
Dragonshardz: Leave ze building.
Rag: Use the EIB to convert the AT-ST clone to Magitech, in order to power later modifications.
Kisame: find bycicle pump and make a air compressor out of it.
Japa: Scout.
01101: Look around, for anyone or anything that seems interesting.

Derm: 4

You use your radio and scan for broadcasts. Nothing; you must be in a completely different star-system.

Or not. You get a signal.

"Lolololololol? RAHHFLElololol. Ehhh, ROFLlamololololgay"

You've got no idea what the hell. Apparently, some aliens found a Komato radio on someone and are messing with it.

Fuzzy: 5

You pop some mentats and get working.

Everything becomes a lot clearer, and the task of creating the parts Liberty needs becomes rather trivial.

With you there, the crew working on Prime can do more work in a half-hour than they could in two hours, even with TOAST technologies.

Shortly after taking the mentats, you realize that you are also aware of a distant sound of moving machinery.

Dragonshardz:

You stroll out into the fresh smoggy industrial air.

Rag: 3

You try, but even with the aid of The Enclosed Instruction Book, industrial magic is just not your thing. Plus, you've got no idea how the actual technology works. It might as well already be magic.

Kisame: 4

You find a bicycle pump and hook it up to your chestpiece.

Japa: 6

You fly way up into the air, as far away from walls and avalanches of toothpaste tubes as possible.

You notice, way in the distance, sudden flashes of light that might be explosions.

01101:

You look around, investigating the Awesome Portal, examining Dragonshardz's armor, and looking confusedly at Ragnarok's walker, before deciding to follow Japa up into the sky.

Statuses:

Spoiler: Kisame12794: Dorf (click to show/hide)

Party TOAST Credits: 1,800 TC.

NPCs:

Spoiler: Action Lamp: Lamp (click to show/hide)

----

Missed a turn yesterday. Sorry! When I got into this Let's Play deal, I didn't realize it would take the entire day to produce a video. Seriously, I recorded the actual game footage and commentary at 6 AM, it's 11:40 PM right now, and I'm still not even done.

The fruits of my labors. You're actually going to need to be familiar with that 'verse pretty soon, so I suggest you take a look at it.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 10:46:23 pm by Schilcote »
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: August 16, 2011, 10:49:00 pm »

Quickly track the signal and see where it's coming from.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: August 16, 2011, 10:54:06 pm »

Investigate rumbling. If it turns out to be nothing, go back to working on the Hardware.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: August 16, 2011, 11:58:56 pm »

I think Toly's gone. That would leave Fuzzy as the only remaining member of the original lineup. Shit, yo.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: August 17, 2011, 12:40:22 am »

Investigate the pretty lights.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: August 17, 2011, 01:26:20 am »

Replenish ammo supplies and healing stuph. Prepare for battle.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: August 17, 2011, 11:27:31 am »

I think Toly's gone. That would leave Fuzzy as the only remaining member of the original lineup. Shit, yo.
Don't worry Schil, I'll always be here. Forever.

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:PONY:ACCEPTABLE]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #1102 on: August 17, 2011, 02:05:55 pm »

Look around. There anything interesting going on? Also, if possible, obtain an AEP-9 Laser Pistol or a more advanced variant of it.

O11O1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: August 17, 2011, 05:02:52 pm »

Follow this Japa and enter a flight formation, looking upwards at the explosions, trying to get a read on what sort of effect is generating them.
A slight smell of ions.....

... "My student guidance counselor said my personality test results came back, and my ideal career is as a brigand because I love hurting people and stealing stuff, with a Life Goal of killing 3 or 4 adventurers" ...

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: August 20, 2011, 12:48:54 pm »

Schil?
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: August 20, 2011, 01:26:38 pm »

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BITCHES CAN'T KILL THE SCHIL

Psychobitch mother stole my computer. Got into my email. :/

Today's forecast: Sunny, with a chance of turn later today.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: August 21, 2011, 12:50:16 pm »

Hey, I was just taking a snooze...
right?
anyways, Upgrade leafblower by: increasing air speed, adding a tank for liquids (to be blown away along with air), and adding a switch for liquid dispencing.
 :P
>:D
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: August 23, 2011, 05:27:17 pm »

Derm: Quickly track the signal and see where it's coming from.
Fuzzy: Investigate rumbling. If it turns out to be nothing, go back to working on the Hardware.
Japa: Investigate the pretty lights.
Kisame: Replenish ammo supplies and healing stuph. Prepare for battle.
Dragonshartz: Look around. There anything interesting going on? Also, if possible, obtain an AEP-9 Laser Pistol or a more advanced variant of it.
01101: Follow this Japa and enter a flight formation, looking upwards at the explosions, trying to get a read on what sort of effect is generating them.
Toly: Upgrade leafblower by: increasing air speed, adding a tank for liquids (to be blown away along with air), and adding a switch for liquid dispencing.

Derm: 3

You wave your radio around and determine that the signal is coming from OVAH DERE

Fuzzy: 4

You poke your head out the warehouse door. You see nothing, and go back to working on Prime.

Japa: 3

Ooh, pretty.

You see four of the tripods that destroyed that TOAST manufacturing facility. They're moving towards the warehouse.

01101:

You follow Japa and see four massive metal tripods on big wheels.

Something feels a little bit wrong, but it's not coming from the tripods.

Kisame:

There's no visible ammo or medical supplies. Oh well.

Dragonshardz:

You look around for a laser gun. Unfortunately, there are none here. Unless Mirata has a few. Anyway, not carrying a sidearm means you can carry more ammo for the laser rifle.

Toly:

You build a STUFFTHROWER. It can propel whatever liquid substance you put in the tank.

Statuses:

Spoiler: Kisame12794: Dorf (click to show/hide)

Party TOAST Credits: 1,800 TC.

NPCs:

Spoiler: Action Lamp: Lamp (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 05:46:30 pm by Schilcote »

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: August 23, 2011, 05:31:41 pm »

Go 'ov... I can't even type that. I can't. You know damn well that that's not the right spelling.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:PONY:ACCEPTABLE]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #1109 on: August 23, 2011, 05:35:41 pm »

Um...no response to my action? At all?
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 129